Petit Balthazar Merlot, 2018, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
A naturally light and fruity wine with only 11% alcohol and 87 calories per glass.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 11%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2018
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C on its own or with a barbecue, pizza, pasta and cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
A rich ripe nose of blueberries, plums and liquorice. Rounded medium body with a lingering fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Merlot
You might also like
- £10.35 per bottleMinervois, Les Chemins De Felines, 2015, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottleGatito Loco, Blanco Organic, Rioja, Spain, 2018
- £16.25 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Luis Cañas, 2016, 75cl
- £65.75 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle, Mags, 2012, 150cl
- £10.15 per bottleSanta Rosa Estate, Torrontés, Pinot Grigio, Mendoza, Argentina, 2018
- £21.45 per bottlePickering's Sloe Gin
- £31.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2015, 75cl
- £29.95 per bottlePickering's Original 1947
- £18.99 per bottleSancerre Rosé, Domaine Daulny, 2018, 75cl
- £13.99 per bottleValpolicella, DOC, ILatium Morini , 2018, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleTempranillo, Petit Verdot, Torre Solar, Vinos Más Buscados, 2016, 75cl
- £10.95 per bottleD`A Marsanne, `Lot 12`, Domaine Astruc 2018