Petit Balthazar Merlot, 2018, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
A naturally light and fruity wine with only 11% alcohol and 87 calories per glass.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 11%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2018
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C on its own or with a barbecue, pizza, pasta and cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
A rich ripe nose of blueberries, plums and liquorice. Rounded medium body with a lingering fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Merlot
You might also like
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength
- £17.99 per bottleRasteau, Guillaume Gonnet, 2017, 75cl
- £13.25 per bottleSimonsig Pinotage 2016
- £36.00 per bottleOgilvy vodka
- £13.99 per bottleValpolicella, DOC, ILatium Morini , 2018, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleLa Voluta Grande Sangiovese Di Puglia 2018
- £9.30 per bottleAlasia Cortese, 2018, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline, Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France, 2019
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2018, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2016, 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2018, 37.5cl
- £15.49 per bottleMalbec, Felino, Viña Cobos, 2018, 75cl