Petit Balthazar Merlot, 2018, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
A naturally light and fruity wine with only 11% alcohol and 87 calories per glass.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 11%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2018
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C on its own or with a barbecue, pizza, pasta and cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
A rich ripe nose of blueberries, plums and liquorice. Rounded medium body with a lingering fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Merlot
You might also like
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Grigio 2019
- £14.50 per bottleBodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut
- £2.50 per bottleLawless Village IPA
- £8.65 per bottlePierre et Papa, Dry White, IGP Comté Tolosan, France , 2019
- £10.95 per bottleChateau Billot Merlot/ Cabernet Franc 2016
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2019, 75cl
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Porter
- £26.99 per bottleCabernet Franc, Raats Family Wines, 2017, 75cl
- £9.95 per bottleTenuta Olim Bauda Pian Centive Moscato D'Asti Frizzante, DOCG, Piedmont, Italy 37.5cl, 2018
- £9.99 per bottleMalbec, Bío Bío, Nostros Reserva, Indómita, 2019, 75cl
- £16.99 per bottleEstate Riesling, QbA, Wéingut Max Ferdinand Richter, 2018, 75cl
- £7.99 per bottleBella Modella, Pinot Grigio Blush, Colline Teatine, IGT, Italy, 2019