Petit Balthazar Merlot, 2018, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
A naturally light and fruity wine with only 11% alcohol and 87 calories per glass.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 11%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2018
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C on its own or with a barbecue, pizza, pasta and cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
A rich ripe nose of blueberries, plums and liquorice. Rounded medium body with a lingering fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Merlot
You might also like
- £22.99 per bottlePansal del Calàs, Celler de Capçanes, 2013, 50cl
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2018, 75cl
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic
- £28.99 per bottleMajella, Sparkling Shiraz, Coonawarra 2017
- £12.99 per bottlePradio, Passaparola, Prosecco, Spumante DOC, Veneto, Italy, N/V
- £12.99 per bottleRosado Barrica, Finca Manzanos, Bodegas Manzanos, 2018
- £10.99 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline, Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France, 2019
- £13.99 per bottleValpolicella, DOC, ILatium Morini , 2018, 75cl
- £10.70 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2018, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottleCuvee Balthazar Viognier 2018
- £50.00 per bottleGift Voucher £50
- £35.00 per bottleGin & Tonic Survival Kit