Petit Balthazar Merlot, 2019, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
A naturally light and fruity wine with only 11% alcohol and 87 calories per glass.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 11%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2019
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C on its own or with a barbecue, pizza, pasta and cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
A rich ripe nose of blueberries, plums and liquorice. Rounded medium body with a lingering fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Merlot
You might also like
- £12.25 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2019
- £14.50 per bottleMezzacorona Mezza Di Mezza
- £10.50 per bottleBaccolo Bianco Veneto 2020
- £20.00 per bottleGift Voucher £20
- £9.99 per bottleRioja, deAlto, 2020 75cl
- £13.99 per bottleSimonsig Mr. Borio's Shiraz 2018
- £35.00 per bottleGin & Tonic Survival Kit
- £8.95 per bottleIl Meridione Catarratto, 2019, 75cl
- £11.50 per bottleBella Modella, Prosecco Spumante, DOC, Veneto, Italy
- £39.99 per bottleBenromach 10 Years Old
- £27.50 per bottleMabis, Biscardo Prosecco Spumante Millesimato, DOC, Veneto, Italy (150CL)
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2019