Petit Balthazar Merlot, 2019, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
A naturally light and fruity wine with only 11% alcohol and 87 calories per glass.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 11%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2019
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C on its own or with a barbecue, pizza, pasta and cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
A rich ripe nose of blueberries, plums and liquorice. Rounded medium body with a lingering fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Merlot
You might also like
- £10.99 per bottleUmani Ronchi Podere 2020
- £9.99 per bottleBaccolo Rosso Veneto 2019
- £15.99 per bottleZelen, Guerila, 2018, 75cl
- £15.49 per bottleDomaine Des Tourelles Red 2017
- £28.99 per bottleMajella, Sparkling Shiraz, Coonawarra 2019
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2019
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottlePrimasole Primitivo 2019
- £33.00 per bottlePickering's Flavoured Gin Selection Box
- £52.00 per caseSummer Box - 6 wines inc fizz
- £14.99 per bottleFine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Noir 2020