Petit Balthazar Merlot, 2019, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
A naturally light and fruity wine with only 11% alcohol and 87 calories per glass.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 11%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2019
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C on its own or with a barbecue, pizza, pasta and cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
A rich ripe nose of blueberries, plums and liquorice. Rounded medium body with a lingering fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Merlot
You might also like
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2016, 75cl
- £9.25 per bottleFelicette, Grenache Noir, Languedoc & South West, France, 2019
- £26.99 per bottleCabernet Franc, Raats Family Wines, 2017, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleCunning Plan Shiraz, McLaren Vale, Thistledown, 2019, 75cl
- £10.00 per bottleGift Voucher £10
- £8.99 per bottleTorre Solar, Tempranillo, Syrah, VDT Castilla, Spain, 2018
- £37.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2019, 75cl
- £2.25 per bottleWooHa Northern Mischief Lager
- £15.99 per bottleCartlidge and Browne, Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast, USA, 2018
- £12.00 per bottlePickering's Forget Me Not Gin
- £8.65 per bottlePierre et Papa, Dry White, IGP Comté Tolosan, France , 2019