Pickering's Original 1947
This edition is made precisely to Pickerings original recipe, as it was written down in Mount Mary, Bombay, in 1947. Here the botanical mix includes cinnamon, which adds a decidedly warming and spicy kick to the spirit.
Style and Values
- ABV: 42%
- Food Match : Recommended serve: with ice, tonic and a wedge of orange. For a more warming drink, substitute tonic water for ginger ale.
- Tasting Notes:
Spicier, sweeter and more intense, it’s a decadent trip back to the last days of the Raj. Cardamom, coriander, clove and cinnamon spice lead to a crisp, refreshing and long finish.
You might also like
- £10.00 per bottleGift Voucher £10
- £11.99 per bottleVida Orgánica, Torrontés, Mendoza, Argentina, 2018
- £19.95 per bottlePickering's Grapefruit & Lemongrass Liqueur
- £15.99 per bottleVenturini Baldini, Montelocco Lambrusco, DOP, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2016
- £26.99 per bottleCabernet Franc, Raats Family Wines, 2015, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2018, 75cl
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog, Ribet Chard/viog, 2016, 75cl
- £13.49 per bottleCava Brut Reserva, Bodegas Sumarroca, 2016, 75cl
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2018 37.5 cl
- £12.99 per bottlePradio, Passaparola, Prosecco, Spumante DOC, Veneto, Italy, N/V
- £36.00 per bottleOgilvy vodka
- £16.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Carnuntum White, Carnuntum, Austria, 2018