Pickering's Original 1947
This edition is made precisely to Pickerings original recipe, as it was written down in Mount Mary, Bombay, in 1947. Here the botanical mix includes cinnamon, which adds a decidedly warming and spicy kick to the spirit.
Style and Values
- ABV: 42%
- Food Match : Recommended serve: with ice, tonic and a wedge of orange. For a more warming drink, substitute tonic water for ginger ale.
- Tasting Notes:
Spicier, sweeter and more intense, it’s a decadent trip back to the last days of the Raj. Cardamom, coriander, clove and cinnamon spice lead to a crisp, refreshing and long finish.
You might also like
- £34.99 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Luis Cañas, 2015, 150cl
- £16.99 per bottleVenturini Baldini, Marchese Manodori, DOP, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2016
- £39.99 per bottleBenromach 10 Years Old
- £14.50 per bottleBodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut
- £20.90 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Blaufränkisch Reserve, Carnuntum, Austria, 2016
- £11.49 per bottleWild & Wilder, The Exhibitionist Merlot, Barossa Valley, South Australia, Australia, 2018
- £13.50 per bottleTime Waits for No One Monastrell, 2016 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Noir Rose, 2017 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleAncora Monferrato Chiaretto, 2017, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleSource de Rouge, Château Ka, 2015, 75cl
- £59.95 per bottlePrestige Charles Vintage 1er Cru, 2004, 75cl
- £10.85 per bottleMarques De Lara Vinho Verde, 2017, 75cl