Pickering's Original 1947
This edition is made precisely to Pickerings original recipe, as it was written down in Mount Mary, Bombay, in 1947. Here the botanical mix includes cinnamon, which adds a decidedly warming and spicy kick to the spirit.
Style and Values
- ABV: 42%
- Food Match : Recommended serve: with ice, tonic and a wedge of orange. For a more warming drink, substitute tonic water for ginger ale.
- Tasting Notes:
Spicier, sweeter and more intense, it’s a decadent trip back to the last days of the Raj. Cardamom, coriander, clove and cinnamon spice lead to a crisp, refreshing and long finish.
You might also like
- £8.65 per bottleCabernet Sauvignon Rosé, Central Valley, Costa Vera, Indómita, 2019, 75cl
- £33.99 per bottleZuccardi Q Malbec, Valle de Uco, Mendoza, Argentina (150cl.), 2016
- £11.99 per bottleVida Orgánica, Torrontés, Mendoza, Argentina, 2018
- £22.50 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2017, 75cl
- £11.50 per bottlePicpoul De Pinet Cuvee Paredeux 2017
- £1.95 per bottleWooha Wheat
- £19.99 per bottleSt Tamás, Mád Tokaji Late Harvest, Tokaji, Hungary, 2016
- £13.99 per bottleValpolicella, DOC, ILatium Morini , 2017, 75cl
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength
- £10.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Santa Macarena, Espinos Y Cardos, 2018, 75cl
- £11.95 per bottleJordan Bradgate Syrah, 2014, 75cl
- £19.65 per bottleGancedo Capricho Godello, 2015, 75cl