Pickering's Original 1947
This edition is made precisely to Pickerings original recipe, as it was written down in Mount Mary, Bombay, in 1947. Here the botanical mix includes cinnamon, which adds a decidedly warming and spicy kick to the spirit.
Style and Values
- ABV: 42%
- Food Match : Recommended serve: with ice, tonic and a wedge of orange. For a more warming drink, substitute tonic water for ginger ale.
- Tasting Notes:
Spicier, sweeter and more intense, it’s a decadent trip back to the last days of the Raj. Cardamom, coriander, clove and cinnamon spice lead to a crisp, refreshing and long finish.
You might also like
- £38.00 per bottleArbikie Chilli Vodka
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength
- £38.00 per bottleArbikie Vodka
- £10.35 per bottleMinervois, Les Chemins De Felines, 2015, 75cl
- £18.50 per bottleBesos de Oro
- £9.70 per bottlePetit Balthazar Cinsault Rose, 2017, 75cl
- £8.49 per bottleCabernet Sauvignon Rosé, Central Valley, Costa Vera, Indómita, 2018, 75cl
- £8.85 per bottleIl Meridione Catarratto, 2017, 75cl
- £21.99 per bottlePansal del Calàs, Celler de Capçanes, 2013, 50cl
- £19.49 per bottleKatz Pinot Gris, Domaine Klur, 2015, 75cl
- £8.85 per bottlePleyades Shiraz, 2015, 75cl
- £11.25 per bottlePicpoul De Pinet Cuvee Paredeux 2017