Pickering's Original 1947
This edition is made precisely to Pickerings original recipe, as it was written down in Mount Mary, Bombay, in 1947. Here the botanical mix includes cinnamon, which adds a decidedly warming and spicy kick to the spirit.
Style and Values
- ABV: 42%
- Food Match : Recommended serve: with ice, tonic and a wedge of orange. For a more warming drink, substitute tonic water for ginger ale.
- Tasting Notes:
Spicier, sweeter and more intense, it’s a decadent trip back to the last days of the Raj. Cardamom, coriander, clove and cinnamon spice lead to a crisp, refreshing and long finish.
You might also like
- £60.00 per caseNew - Mixed Case White
- £34.00 per bottleHoly Grass Vodka
- £10.99 per bottleFunkstille Gruner Veltliner, Niederosterreich, Austria, 2020
- £10.70 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2018, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleCastillo De Monseran, Barrel Aged Garnacha 2018
- £10.99 per bottleBella Modella, Prosecco Spumante, DOC, Veneto, Italy
- £10.75 per bottleVermador Blanco
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic
- £37.75 per bottleChampagne Drappier Carte D’or Brut - inc glasses
- £15.99 per bottleZelen, Guerila, 2018, 75cl
- £2.50 per canLeith Pils
- £52.00 per caseMixed Case - £52 for 6 Wines including fizz