Pickering's Original 1947
This edition is made precisely to Pickerings original recipe, as it was written down in Mount Mary, Bombay, in 1947. Here the botanical mix includes cinnamon, which adds a decidedly warming and spicy kick to the spirit.
Style and Values
- ABV: 42%
- Food Match : Recommended serve: with ice, tonic and a wedge of orange. For a more warming drink, substitute tonic water for ginger ale.
- Tasting Notes:
Spicier, sweeter and more intense, it’s a decadent trip back to the last days of the Raj. Cardamom, coriander, clove and cinnamon spice lead to a crisp, refreshing and long finish.
You might also like
- £22.50 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2017, 75cl
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel Rose 2016
- £10.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Santa Macarena, Espinos Y Cardos, 2018, 75cl
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Porter
- £8.65 per bottleCabernet Sauvignon Rosé, Central Valley, Costa Vera, Indómita, 2019, 75cl
- £13.50 per bottleTime Waits for No One Monastrell, 2016 75cl
- £10.35 per bottleMinervois, Les Chemins De Felines, 2015, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Noir Rose, 2018 75cl
- £18.50 per bottleBesos de Oro
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2018, 75cl
- £39.99 per bottleAmarone della Valpolicella, Campo Léon, DOCG, ILatium Morini , 2013, 75cl
- £11.50 per bottleRib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2017, 75cl