Pickering's Original 1947
This edition is made precisely to Pickerings original recipe, as it was written down in Mount Mary, Bombay, in 1947. Here the botanical mix includes cinnamon, which adds a decidedly warming and spicy kick to the spirit.
Style and Values
- ABV: 42%
- Food Match : Recommended serve: with ice, tonic and a wedge of orange. For a more warming drink, substitute tonic water for ginger ale.
- Tasting Notes:
Spicier, sweeter and more intense, it’s a decadent trip back to the last days of the Raj. Cardamom, coriander, clove and cinnamon spice lead to a crisp, refreshing and long finish.
You might also like
- £14.99 per bottleFine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £59.75 per bottleBenromach 15 Year Old
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2017, 75cl
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Lager
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Porter
- £10.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Santa Macarena, Espinos Y Cardos, 2018, 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleLawless Village IPA
- £15.99 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Elim, Trizanne Signature Wines, 2017, 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £8.65 per bottleCabernet Sauvignon Rosé, Central Valley, Costa Vera, Indómita, 2018, 75cl
- £1.95 per bottleWooha Wheat
- £19.49 per bottleKatz Pinot Gris, Domaine Klur, 2015, 75cl