Pickering's Original 1947
This edition is made precisely to Pickerings original recipe, as it was written down in Mount Mary, Bombay, in 1947. Here the botanical mix includes cinnamon, which adds a decidedly warming and spicy kick to the spirit.
Style and Values
- ABV: 42%
- Food Match : Recommended serve: with ice, tonic and a wedge of orange. For a more warming drink, substitute tonic water for ginger ale.
- Tasting Notes:
Spicier, sweeter and more intense, it’s a decadent trip back to the last days of the Raj. Cardamom, coriander, clove and cinnamon spice lead to a crisp, refreshing and long finish.
You might also like
- £24.99 per bottleHis Eminence's Choice, 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £28.49 per bottleNeropasso, IGT, Biscardo, Mabis, 2017, 150cl
- £16.25 per bottleDomaine Michaut Freres, Chablis, Burgundy, France, 2019
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Noir Rose, 2020 75cl
- £22.50 per bottleDomaine Francois Crochet, Sancerre Rose, Loire, France, 2019
- £11.25 per bottleAlianca Bairrada Reserva 2018
- £10.99 per bottleFunkstille Gruner Veltliner, Niederosterreich, Austria, 2020
- £13.25 per bottleSimonsig Pinotage 2017
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Haar Vodka
- £22.50 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2019, 75cl
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache, South Australia, 2020
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2019, 75cl