Pickering's Original 1947
This edition is made precisely to Pickerings original recipe, as it was written down in Mount Mary, Bombay, in 1947. Here the botanical mix includes cinnamon, which adds a decidedly warming and spicy kick to the spirit.
Style and Values
- ABV: 42%
- Food Match : Recommended serve: with ice, tonic and a wedge of orange. For a more warming drink, substitute tonic water for ginger ale.
- Tasting Notes:
Spicier, sweeter and more intense, it’s a decadent trip back to the last days of the Raj. Cardamom, coriander, clove and cinnamon spice lead to a crisp, refreshing and long finish.
You might also like
- £9.95 per bottleTenuta Olim Bauda Pian Centive Moscato D'Asti Frizzante, DOCG, Piedmont, Italy 37.5cl, 2018
- £13.00 per bottleLagar de Bouza Albariño, Bouza do Rei, 2018, 75cl
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel Rose 2018
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2018, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2019, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottlePecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2018, 75cl
- £9.30 per bottleThe Wrong Un Shiraz, Cabernet, One Chain Vineyards, 2019, 75cl
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2018, 75cl
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Lager
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength
- £10.99 per bottleGatito Loco, Blanco Organic, Rioja, Spain, 2018
- £11.95 per bottleJordan Bradgate Syrah, 2016, 75cl