Pickering's Original 1947
This edition is made precisely to Pickerings original recipe, as it was written down in Mount Mary, Bombay, in 1947. Here the botanical mix includes cinnamon, which adds a decidedly warming and spicy kick to the spirit.
Style and Values
- ABV: 42%
- Food Match : Recommended serve: with ice, tonic and a wedge of orange. For a more warming drink, substitute tonic water for ginger ale.
- Tasting Notes:
Spicier, sweeter and more intense, it’s a decadent trip back to the last days of the Raj. Cardamom, coriander, clove and cinnamon spice lead to a crisp, refreshing and long finish.
You might also like
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2020, 75cl
- £2.00 per canGen!us Craft Lager
- £34.99 per bottleIl Borghetto, Montedesassi, IGP, Tuscany, Italy 2017
- £12.99 per bottleThe Courtesan Riesling, Clare Valley, The Character Series, Wild & Wilder, 2019, 75cl
- £52.00 per caseMixed Case - £52 for 6 Wines including fizz
- £10.75 per bottleMan Meets Mountain, Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina, 2021
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Vodka
- £8.49 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2020, 75cl
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case - White £50 for 6 Wines
- £20.99 per bottleThe Grapesmith Die Kluisennar 2018
- £14.50 per bottleMezzacorona Mezza Di Mezza
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2019