Pickering's Original 1947
This edition is made precisely to Pickerings original recipe, as it was written down in Mount Mary, Bombay, in 1947. Here the botanical mix includes cinnamon, which adds a decidedly warming and spicy kick to the spirit.
Style and Values
- ABV: 42%
- Food Match : Recommended serve: with ice, tonic and a wedge of orange. For a more warming drink, substitute tonic water for ginger ale.
- Tasting Notes:
Spicier, sweeter and more intense, it’s a decadent trip back to the last days of the Raj. Cardamom, coriander, clove and cinnamon spice lead to a crisp, refreshing and long finish.
You might also like
- £10.75 per bottleFalse Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2023
- £11.99 per bottleGatito Loco, Blanco Organic, Rioja, Spain, 2022
- £10.99 per bottleStone's Throw Malbec 2021
- £15.99 per bottleThe Great Escape Chardonnay, Eden Valley Thistledown, 2022, 75cl
- £14.25 per bottleThe Courtesan Riesling, Clare Valley, The Character Series, Wild & Wilder, 2022 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleUmani Ronchi Podere 2021
- £12.99 per bottleCielo e Terra, Casa Defra, Prosecco Rose DOC, Italy, 2020
- £14.95 per bottleYeya Moscatel/Chardonnay 2020
- £28.00 per caseMixed Case - Lawless, Pilsner, Session, Lager (12 Cans)
- £21.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2019, 75cl
- £16.99 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2019, 75cl
- £22.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2021