Pickering's Original 1947
This edition is made precisely to Pickerings original recipe, as it was written down in Mount Mary, Bombay, in 1947. Here the botanical mix includes cinnamon, which adds a decidedly warming and spicy kick to the spirit.
Style and Values
- ABV: 42%
- Food Match : Recommended serve: with ice, tonic and a wedge of orange. For a more warming drink, substitute tonic water for ginger ale.
- Tasting Notes:
Spicier, sweeter and more intense, it’s a decadent trip back to the last days of the Raj. Cardamom, coriander, clove and cinnamon spice lead to a crisp, refreshing and long finish.
You might also like
- £14.50 per bottleBodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut 2018
- £15.49 per bottleMalbec, Felino, Viña Cobos, 2018, 75cl
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2019, 75cl
- £20.00 per bottleGift Voucher £20
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Chilli Vodka
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Cinsault Rose, 2019, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2018, 75cl
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £16.99 per bottleEstate Riesling, QbA, Wéingut Max Ferdinand Richter, 2019, 75cl
- £9.95 per bottleTenuta Olim Bauda Pian Centive Moscato D'Asti Frizzante, DOCG, Piedmont, Italy 37.5cl, 2019
- £39.99 per bottleBenromach 10 Years Old
- £2.00 per canGen!us Craft Lager