Pickering's Navy Strength
In 2014 Pickerings became official gin sponsor of The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. To mark the occasion they released their Naval Strength edition, also affectionately known as the bearskin gin.
Recommended serve: its strength and sweetness make for an incredible cocktail gin.
Style and Values
- ABV: 57%
- Tasting Notes:
Bottled at 57.1% ABV, this spirit is smooth, clean and powerful. Initial juniper and aromatic spice flavours lead to a delicious sweetness. Each bottle of gin comes with a bearskin hat and a commemorative necktag.
You might also like
- £9.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Alamina, 2015, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2015, 75cl
- £39.99 per bottleAmarone della Valpolicella, Campo Léon, DOCG, ILatium Morini , 2013, 75cl
- £13.49 per bottleVerdicchio di Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore, Cima Signoria, DOC, Zaccagnini, 2018, 75cl
- £1.95 per bottleWooha Wheat
- £28.99 per bottleMajella, Sparkling Shiraz, Coonawarra 2017
- £13.00 per bottleLagar de Bouza Albariño, Bouza do Rei, 2018, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2019, 75cl
- £10.00 per bottleticket
- £15.99 per bottleZelen, Guerila, 2017, 75cl
- £18.50 per bottleBesos de Oro
- £10.35 per bottleMinervois, Les Chemins De Felines, 2015, 75cl