Pickering's Navy Strength
In 2014 Pickerings became official gin sponsor of The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. To mark the occasion they released their Naval Strength edition, also affectionately known as the bearskin gin.
Recommended serve: its strength and sweetness make for an incredible cocktail gin.
Style and Values
- ABV: 57%
- Tasting Notes:
Bottled at 57.1% ABV, this spirit is smooth, clean and powerful. Initial juniper and aromatic spice flavours lead to a delicious sweetness. Each bottle of gin comes with a bearskin hat and a commemorative necktag.
You might also like
- £13.49 per bottleVerdicchio di Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore, Cima Signoria, DOC, Zaccagnini, 2019, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Chilli Vodka
- £12.25 per bottleCielo e Terra, Casa Defra, Prosecco Rose DOC, Italy, 2020
- £14.50 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Zephyr Wines, 2020, 75cl
- £10.25 per bottleUvam, Pinot Grigio, IGT , Biscardo, Mabis, 2021, 75cl
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2019
- £9.99 per bottleIndomita, Nostros Reserva Riesling, Bio Bio, Chile, 2021
- £13.50 per bottleLagar de Bouza Albariño, Bouza do Rei, 2021, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleDomaine des Tourelles White 2018
- £10.99 per bottleFunkstille Gruner Veltliner, Niederosterreich, Austria, 2021
- £9.95 per bottleTenuta Olim Bauda Pian Centive Moscato D'Asti Frizzante, DOCG, Piedmont, Italy 37.5cl, 2019