Pickering's Navy Strength
In 2014 Pickerings became official gin sponsor of The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. To mark the occasion they released their Naval Strength edition, also affectionately known as the bearskin gin.
Recommended serve: its strength and sweetness make for an incredible cocktail gin.
Style and Values
- ABV: 57%
- Tasting Notes:
Bottled at 57.1% ABV, this spirit is smooth, clean and powerful. Initial juniper and aromatic spice flavours lead to a delicious sweetness. Each bottle of gin comes with a bearskin hat and a commemorative necktag.
You might also like
- £12.25 per bottleStella Bella, Pink Muscat, Margaret River, Australia, 2020
- £21.45 per bottlePickering's Sloe Gin
- £11.99 per bottleLe Bio Balthazar Minervois 2020
- £14.50 per bottleMezzacorona Mezza Di Mezza
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Grigio 2019
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottleThe Courtesan Riesling, Clare Valley, The Character Series, Wild & Wilder, 2019, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2019
- £10.49 per bottleBodegas Manzanos, Finca Manzanos Tempranillo Blanco, DOCa Rioja, Spain, 2020
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2019, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottlePrimasole Primitivo 2019
- £2.50 per bottleLawless Village IPA