Pickering's Navy Strength
In 2014 Pickerings became official gin sponsor of The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. To mark the occasion they released their Naval Strength edition, also affectionately known as the bearskin gin.
Recommended serve: its strength and sweetness make for an incredible cocktail gin.
Style and Values
- ABV: 57%
- Tasting Notes:
Bottled at 57.1% ABV, this spirit is smooth, clean and powerful. Initial juniper and aromatic spice flavours lead to a delicious sweetness. Each bottle of gin comes with a bearskin hat and a commemorative necktag.
You might also like
- £9.95 per bottleTenuta Olim Bauda, Centive, Moscato d'Asti DOCG, Piedmont, Italy, 2022
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2020, 75cl
- £23.00 per bottlePickering's Sloe Gin
- £88.00 per caseChristmas Wine Box inc White Port and Fizz
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Cinsault Rose, 2021, 75cl
- £22.95 per bottleDomaine Michaut Freres, Chablis, Burgundy, France, 2021
- £8.45 per bottlePilton Cider, Pilton, Somerset, England, 2022
- £16.99 per bottleDomaine des Tourelles White 2020
- £39.99 per bottleGlen Scotia Double Cask
- £10.99 per bottleIndomita, Nostros Reserva Riesling, Bio Bio, Chile, 2021
- £15.75 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2021, 75cl
- £28.00 per casePickering’s Festively Flavoured Gin Baubles