Pickering's Navy Strength
In 2014 Pickerings became official gin sponsor of The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. To mark the occasion they released their Naval Strength edition, also affectionately known as the bearskin gin.
Recommended serve: its strength and sweetness make for an incredible cocktail gin.
Style and Values
- ABV: 57%
- Tasting Notes:
Bottled at 57.1% ABV, this spirit is smooth, clean and powerful. Initial juniper and aromatic spice flavours lead to a delicious sweetness. Each bottle of gin comes with a bearskin hat and a commemorative necktag.
You might also like
- £8.95 per bottleIl Meridione Catarratto, 2017, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2016, 75cl
- £13.49 per bottleVerdicchio di Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore, Cima Signoria, DOC, Zaccagnini, 2018, 75cl
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2016, 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £10.70 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2017, 75cl
- £37.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £16.49 per bottlePouilly Fumé, Les Loges, Domaine Pierre Marchand, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2016, 75cl
- £29.95 per bottlePickering's Original 1947
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel Rose 2016
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic