Pickering's Navy Strength
In 2014 Pickerings became official gin sponsor of The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. To mark the occasion they released their Naval Strength edition, also affectionately known as the bearskin gin.
Recommended serve: its strength and sweetness make for an incredible cocktail gin.
Style and Values
- ABV: 57%
- Tasting Notes:
Bottled at 57.1% ABV, this spirit is smooth, clean and powerful. Initial juniper and aromatic spice flavours lead to a delicious sweetness. Each bottle of gin comes with a bearskin hat and a commemorative necktag.
You might also like
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2018
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2018
- £17.50 per bottleChateau Guiraud Sauternes 2016
- £8.99 per bottleTorre Solar, Tempranillo, Syrah, VDT Castilla, Spain, 2018
- £13.25 per bottleSimonsig Pinotage 2017
- £15.49 per bottleDomaine des Tourelles White 2018
- £22.50 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2019, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleDomaine Horgelus Rouge De Gala 2018
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2019, 75cl
- £9.95 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc/Pinotage Rose 2019
- £8.65 per bottleCabernet Sauvignon Rosé, Central Valley, Costa Vera, Indómita, 2019, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleCastillo De Monseran, Barrel Aged Garnacha 2018