Pickering's Navy Strength
In 2014 Pickerings became official gin sponsor of The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. To mark the occasion they released their Naval Strength edition, also affectionately known as the bearskin gin.
Recommended serve: its strength and sweetness make for an incredible cocktail gin.
Style and Values
- ABV: 57%
- Tasting Notes:
Bottled at 57.1% ABV, this spirit is smooth, clean and powerful. Initial juniper and aromatic spice flavours lead to a delicious sweetness. Each bottle of gin comes with a bearskin hat and a commemorative necktag.
You might also like
- £15.90 per bottlePecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2018, 75cl
- £21.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Blaufränkisch Prellenkirchen, Carnuntum, Austria, 2017
- £10.99 per bottleBella Modella, Prosecco Spumante, DOC, Veneto, Italy
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2018
- £15.90 per bottleRuminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2018
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2018, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2018
- £8.25 per bottleLes Chiens, Catalans Rouge, Vin De France, France, 2018
- £22.50 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2019, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleLa Voluta Grande Sangiovese Di Puglia 2018
- £15.49 per bottleMalbec, Felino, Viña Cobos, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2019, 75cl