Pickering's Navy Strength
In 2014 Pickerings became official gin sponsor of The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. To mark the occasion they released their Naval Strength edition, also affectionately known as the bearskin gin.
Recommended serve: its strength and sweetness make for an incredible cocktail gin.
Style and Values
- ABV: 57%
- Tasting Notes:
Bottled at 57.1% ABV, this spirit is smooth, clean and powerful. Initial juniper and aromatic spice flavours lead to a delicious sweetness. Each bottle of gin comes with a bearskin hat and a commemorative necktag.
You might also like
- £11.25 per bottleAlianca Bairrada Reserva 2018
- £16.99 per bottleEstate Riesling, QbA, Wéingut Max Ferdinand Richter, 2019, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleThe Great Escape Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills, Thistledown, 2015, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Vodka
- £8.99 per bottleTorre Solar, Tempranillo, Syrah, VDT Castilla, Spain, 2018
- £9.95 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc, 2020, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottleThe Courtesan Riesling, Clare Valley, The Character Series, Wild & Wilder, 2019, 75cl
- £13.99 per bottleValpolicella, DOC, ILatium Morini , 2018, 75cl
- £24.99 per bottleHis Eminence's Choice, 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Noir 2019
- £16.49 per bottlePouilly Fumé, Les Loges, Domaine Pierre Marchand, 2019, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottleFunkstille Gruner Veltliner, Niederosterreich, Austria, 2019