Pickering's Navy Strength
In 2014 Pickerings became official gin sponsor of The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. To mark the occasion they released their Naval Strength edition, also affectionately known as the bearskin gin.
Recommended serve: its strength and sweetness make for an incredible cocktail gin.
Style and Values
- ABV: 57%
- Tasting Notes:
Bottled at 57.1% ABV, this spirit is smooth, clean and powerful. Initial juniper and aromatic spice flavours lead to a delicious sweetness. Each bottle of gin comes with a bearskin hat and a commemorative necktag.
You might also like
- £15.99 per bottleSource de Rouge, Château Ka, 2015, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleCunning Plan Shiraz, Langhorne Creek, Thistledown, 2016, 75cl
- £10.70 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2017, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2016, 75cl
- £18.50 per bottleBesos de Oro
- £29.95 per bottlePickering's Original 1947
- £15.99 per bottleZelen, Guerila, 2017, 75cl
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2016, 75cl
- £31.75 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle Bourgeois, 2013, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottlePradio, Passaparola, Prosecco, Spumante DOC, Veneto, Italy, N/V
- £11.50 per bottlePicpoul De Pinet Cuvee Paredeux 2017
- £13.49 per bottleVerdicchio di Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore, Cima Signoria, DOC, Zaccagnini, 2017, 75cl