Pickering's Navy Strength
In 2014 Pickerings became official gin sponsor of The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. To mark the occasion they released their Naval Strength edition, also affectionately known as the bearskin gin.
Recommended serve: its strength and sweetness make for an incredible cocktail gin.
Style and Values
- ABV: 57%
- Tasting Notes:
Bottled at 57.1% ABV, this spirit is smooth, clean and powerful. Initial juniper and aromatic spice flavours lead to a delicious sweetness. Each bottle of gin comes with a bearskin hat and a commemorative necktag.
You might also like
- £10.15 per bottleViognier, Santa Rosa Estate, 2019, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleAncora Monferrato Chiaretto, 2018, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline, Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France, 2019
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Haar Vodka
- £21.45 per bottlePickering's Sloe Gin
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2018 37.5 cl
- £10.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Santa Macarena, Espinos Y Cardos, 2019, 75cl
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2018
- £31.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2015, 75cl
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case - Red £50 for 6 Wines
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2019, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2018, 75cl