Pickering's Navy Strength
In 2014 Pickerings became official gin sponsor of The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. To mark the occasion they released their Naval Strength edition, also affectionately known as the bearskin gin.
Recommended serve: its strength and sweetness make for an incredible cocktail gin.
Style and Values
- ABV: 57%
- Tasting Notes:
Bottled at 57.1% ABV, this spirit is smooth, clean and powerful. Initial juniper and aromatic spice flavours lead to a delicious sweetness. Each bottle of gin comes with a bearskin hat and a commemorative necktag.
You might also like
- £10.95 per bottleChateau Billot Merlot/ Cabernet Franc 2016
- £8.49 per bottleEspinos y Cardos, Los Espinos Sauvignon Blanc, Central Valley, Chile, 2019
- £14.99 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleSource de Rouge, Château Ka, 2015, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottleGatito Loco, Blanco Organic, Rioja, Spain, 2018
- £39.99 per bottleAmarone della Valpolicella, Campo Léon, DOCG, ILatium Morini , 2013, 75cl
- £59.75 per bottleBenromach 15 Year Old
- £36.00 per bottleOgilvy vodka
- £17.99 per bottleRasteau, Guillaume Gonnet, 2017, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleLa Voluta Grande Sangiovese Di Puglia 2018
- £19.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2017
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog, Ribet Chard/viog, 2016, 75cl