Pickering's Navy Strength
In 2014 Pickerings became official gin sponsor of The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. To mark the occasion they released their Naval Strength edition, also affectionately known as the bearskin gin.
Recommended serve: its strength and sweetness make for an incredible cocktail gin.
Style and Values
- ABV: 57%
- Tasting Notes:
Bottled at 57.1% ABV, this spirit is smooth, clean and powerful. Initial juniper and aromatic spice flavours lead to a delicious sweetness. Each bottle of gin comes with a bearskin hat and a commemorative necktag.
You might also like
- £15.25 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2016, 75cl
- £39.99 per bottleBenromach 10 Years Old
- £36.00 per bottleOgilvy vodka
- £11.99 per bottleThe Courtesan Riesling, Clare Valley, The Character Series, Wild & Wilder, 2018, 75cl
- £15.75 per bottleRuminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2017
- £9.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Santa Macarena, Espinos Y Cardos, 2017, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Carnuntum White, Carnuntum, Austria, 2018
- £9.60 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc, 2017, 75cl
- £32.99 per bottleGrüner Veltliner Smaragd, Achleiten, Single Vineyard, Domäne Wachau, 2016, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleFine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £13.49 per bottleValpolicella, DOC, ILatium Morini , 2017, 75cl
- £11.25 per bottleArrogant Frog, Ribet Chard/viog, 2016, 75cl