Pickering's Navy Strength
In 2014 Pickerings became official gin sponsor of The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. To mark the occasion they released their Naval Strength edition, also affectionately known as the bearskin gin.
Recommended serve: its strength and sweetness make for an incredible cocktail gin.
Style and Values
- ABV: 57%
- Tasting Notes:
Bottled at 57.1% ABV, this spirit is smooth, clean and powerful. Initial juniper and aromatic spice flavours lead to a delicious sweetness. Each bottle of gin comes with a bearskin hat and a commemorative necktag.
You might also like
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2017, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottlePecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleThe Great Escape Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills, Thistledown, 2015, 75cl
- £10.95 per bottleD`A Marsanne, `Lot 12`, Domaine Astruc 2016
- £8.99 per bottleAncora Monferrato Chiaretto, 2017, 75cl
- £11.49 per bottleExtreme Vineyards Red, Bonfire Hill, 2016, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleZelen, Guerila, 2017, 75cl
- £24.99 per bottleHis Eminence's Choice, 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2016 37.5 cl
- £15.90 per bottleRuminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2018
- £31.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2014, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleSparkling Chardonnay, Vida Orgánica, N/V, 75cl