Pickering's Islay Oak Aged Gin
This unique collection offers a different way to experience gin. Or perhaps it’s a different way to explore whisky? How could we take people on a different journey? One that takes in gin and whisky?
The small island of Islay is home to Scotland’s most powerful and peaty whiskies.
Aroma – Fresh, woody pencil shavings and toasted malt cereal. Slight salt and white pepper heat. Hints of fresh cut grass with gentle peat underneath.
Palate – Creamy, salted butter and subtle vanilla fudge notes. Slightly oily mouthfeel followed by gentle, sweet bonfire smoke. Cheeky undertones of lemon citrus leaning into mild pepper heat on the finish.
Style and Values
- ABV: 47%
- Country: Islay
You might also like
- £10.99 per bottleBella Modella, Prosecco Spumante, DOC, Veneto, Italy
- £15.99 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Elim, Trizanne Signature Wines, 2019, 75cl
- £19.49 per bottleKatz Pinot Gris, Domaine Klur, 2017, 75cl
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2018, 75cl
- £8.65 per bottlePierre et Papa, Dry White, IGP Comté Tolosan, France , 2019
- £12.00 per bottleLemon & Basil Gin
- £19.65 per bottleGancedo Capricho Godello, 2015, 75cl
- £34.99 per bottleIl Borghetto, Montedesassi, IGP, Tuscany, Italy 2015
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Chilli Vodka
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Vodka
- £9.30 per bottleAlasia Cortese, 2019, 75cl
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2018