Pickering's Islay Oak Aged Gin
This unique collection offers a different way to experience gin. Or perhaps it’s a different way to explore whisky? How could we take people on a different journey? One that takes in gin and whisky?
The small island of Islay is home to Scotland’s most powerful and peaty whiskies.
Aroma – Fresh, woody pencil shavings and toasted malt cereal. Slight salt and white pepper heat. Hints of fresh cut grass with gentle peat underneath.
Palate – Creamy, salted butter and subtle vanilla fudge notes. Slightly oily mouthfeel followed by gentle, sweet bonfire smoke. Cheeky undertones of lemon citrus leaning into mild pepper heat on the finish.
Style and Values
- ABV: 47%
- Country: Islay
You might also like
- £37.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £11.95 per bottleCava ‘La Escapada’
- £14.99 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2018, 75cl
- £36.00 per bottleOgilvy vodka
- £19.95 per bottlePickering's Grapefruit & Lemongrass Liqueur
- £12.99 per bottlePrimasole Primitivo 2017
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2016
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Cinsault Rose, 2018, 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleLawless Village IPA
- £13.00 per bottleLagar de Bouza Albariño, Bouza do Rei, 2018, 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2018, 37.5cl
- £20.00 per bottleGift Voucher £20