Pickering's Islay Oak Aged Gin
This unique collection offers a different way to experience gin. Or perhaps it’s a different way to explore whisky? How could we take people on a different journey? One that takes in gin and whisky?
The small island of Islay is home to Scotland’s most powerful and peaty whiskies.
Aroma – Fresh, woody pencil shavings and toasted malt cereal. Slight salt and white pepper heat. Hints of fresh cut grass with gentle peat underneath.
Palate – Creamy, salted butter and subtle vanilla fudge notes. Slightly oily mouthfeel followed by gentle, sweet bonfire smoke. Cheeky undertones of lemon citrus leaning into mild pepper heat on the finish.
Style and Values
- ABV: 47%
- Country: Islay
You might also like
- £16.25 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Luis Cañas, 2016, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleMalbec, Bío Bío, Nostros Reserva, Indómita, 2018, 75cl
- £11.95 per bottleJordan Bradgate Syrah, 2016, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Haar Vodka
- £19.65 per bottleGancedo Capricho Godello, 2015, 75cl
- £50.00 per bottleGift Voucher £50
- £48.99 per bottleDomaine Pillot, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Rouge, Morgeot, Burgundy, France, 2017
- £12.25 per bottleRioja Bordon Crianza Tinto, 2014, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline, Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France, 2018
- £38.99 per bottleTradition, Domaine Sainte Marie, 2018, 150cl
- £18.99 per bottleClos Venturi, 1769 White, Corsica, France, 2017
- £15.90 per bottleRuminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2018