Pickering's Islay Oak Aged Gin
This unique collection offers a different way to experience gin. Or perhaps it’s a different way to explore whisky? How could we take people on a different journey? One that takes in gin and whisky?
The small island of Islay is home to Scotland’s most powerful and peaty whiskies.
Aroma – Fresh, woody pencil shavings and toasted malt cereal. Slight salt and white pepper heat. Hints of fresh cut grass with gentle peat underneath.
Palate – Creamy, salted butter and subtle vanilla fudge notes. Slightly oily mouthfeel followed by gentle, sweet bonfire smoke. Cheeky undertones of lemon citrus leaning into mild pepper heat on the finish.
Style and Values
- ABV: 47%
- Country: Islay
You might also like
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2016
- £9.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Alamina, 2015, 75cl
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog, Ribet Chard/viog, 2016, 75cl
- £10.00 per bottleTicket
- £16.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Carnuntum White, Carnuntum, Austria, 2018
- £11.50 per bottlePicpoul De Pinet Cuvee Paredeux 2017
- £38.00 per bottleArbikie Haar Vodka
- £10.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Santa Macarena, Espinos Y Cardos, 2017, 75cl
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Lager
- £9.99 per bottleRioja, deAlto, 2016, 75cl
- £42.99 per bottleBlanc de Blancs Grand Cru, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2018, 37.5cl