Pickering's Islay Oak Aged Gin
This unique collection offers a different way to experience gin. Or perhaps it’s a different way to explore whisky? How could we take people on a different journey? One that takes in gin and whisky?
The small island of Islay is home to Scotland’s most powerful and peaty whiskies.
Aroma – Fresh, woody pencil shavings and toasted malt cereal. Slight salt and white pepper heat. Hints of fresh cut grass with gentle peat underneath.
Palate – Creamy, salted butter and subtle vanilla fudge notes. Slightly oily mouthfeel followed by gentle, sweet bonfire smoke. Cheeky undertones of lemon citrus leaning into mild pepper heat on the finish.
Style and Values
- ABV: 47%
- Country: Islay
You might also like
- £16.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Carnuntum White, Carnuntum, Austria, 2018
- £38.99 per bottleTradition, Domaine Sainte Marie, 2018, 150cl
- £10.70 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2017, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleFine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2017, 75cl
- £19.65 per bottleGancedo Capricho Godello, 2015, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleLa Voluta Grande Sangiovese Di Puglia 2016
- £11.95 per bottleJordan Bradgate Syrah, 2014, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2018, 75cl
- £13.49 per bottleVerdicchio di Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore, Cima Signoria, DOC, Zaccagnini, 2017, 75cl
- £63.99 per bottleBrut Prestige, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 150cl
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog, Ribet Chard/viog, 2016, 75cl