Pickering's Islay Oak Aged Gin
This unique collection offers a different way to experience gin. Or perhaps it’s a different way to explore whisky? How could we take people on a different journey? One that takes in gin and whisky?
The small island of Islay is home to Scotland’s most powerful and peaty whiskies.
Aroma – Fresh, woody pencil shavings and toasted malt cereal. Slight salt and white pepper heat. Hints of fresh cut grass with gentle peat underneath.
Palate – Creamy, salted butter and subtle vanilla fudge notes. Slightly oily mouthfeel followed by gentle, sweet bonfire smoke. Cheeky undertones of lemon citrus leaning into mild pepper heat on the finish.
Style and Values
- ABV: 47%
- Country: Islay
You might also like
- £31.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2014, 75cl
- £24.99 per bottleHis Eminence's Choice, 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £11.95 per bottleJordan Bradgate Syrah, 2014, 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2016, 75cl
- £16.99 per bottleEstate Riesling, QbA, Wéingut Max Ferdinand Richter, 2017, 75cl
- £61.50 per bottlePrestige Charles Vintage 1er Cru, 2004, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Chilli Vodka
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength
- £8.95 per bottleCastillo De Monseran, Barrel Aged Garnacha 2017
- £12.99 per bottlePrimasole Primitivo 2017
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Noir Rose, 2018 75cl