Pickering's Islay Oak Aged Gin
This unique collection offers a different way to experience gin. Or perhaps it’s a different way to explore whisky? How could we take people on a different journey? One that takes in gin and whisky?
The small island of Islay is home to Scotland’s most powerful and peaty whiskies.
Aroma – Fresh, woody pencil shavings and toasted malt cereal. Slight salt and white pepper heat. Hints of fresh cut grass with gentle peat underneath.
Palate – Creamy, salted butter and subtle vanilla fudge notes. Slightly oily mouthfeel followed by gentle, sweet bonfire smoke. Cheeky undertones of lemon citrus leaning into mild pepper heat on the finish.
Style and Values
- ABV: 47%
- Country: Islay
You might also like
- £16.65 per bottleDomaine des Baumard, Crémant de Loire, Brut Rosé Extra, Loire, France, N/V
- £8.85 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2017, 75cl
- £15.75 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2013, 75cl
- £7.99 per bottleThe Wrong Un Shiraz, Cabernet, One Chain Vineyards, 2017, 75cl
- £59.75 per bottleBenromach 15 Year Old
- £7.99 per bottleChardonnay, Los Espinos, Espinos Y Cardos, 2018, 75cl
- £13.00 per bottleLagar de Bouza Albariño, Bouza do Rei, 2017, 75cl
- £10.85 per bottleMarques De Lara Vinho Verde, 2017, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Elim, Trizanne Signature Wines, 2017, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleSanta Rosa Estate, Torrontés, Pinot Grigio, Mendoza, Argentina, 2017
- £8.85 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2017, 75cl
- £10.35 per bottleMinervois, Les Chemins De Felines, 2015, 75cl