Pickering's Lowland Oak Aged Gin
This unique collection offers a different way to experience gin. Or perhaps it’s a different way to explore whisky? How could we take people on a different journey? One that takes in gin and whisky?
This region’s softer landscape is reflected in the lighter colour and character of its whiskies.
Aroma: Zesty lemons with overtones of creamy vanilla. A burst of tangy citrus to start opening into softer apricot and a subtle brown sugar notes.
Style and Values
- ABV: 47%
- Tasting Notes:
Lusciously complex with sweet woody notes. Light and mellow with a subtle depth of dried dates and fig. Hints of soft honey and malted biscuit on the finish and a well-rounded, warm mouth-feel.
You might also like
- £33.99 per bottleZuccardi Q Malbec, Valle de Uco, Mendoza, Argentina (150cl.), 2015
- £24.99 per bottleHis Eminence's Choice, 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £8.85 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2017, 75cl
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2016 37.5 cl
- £15.75 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2013, 75cl
- £22.25 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2017, 75cl
- £9.60 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc, 2017, 75cl
- £8.85 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2017 75cl
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2016
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2016, 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleLawless Village IPA
- £8.49 per bottlePierre et Papa, Dry White, IGP Comté Tolosan, France , 2017