Pickering's Lowland Oak Aged Gin
This unique collection offers a different way to experience gin. Or perhaps it’s a different way to explore whisky? How could we take people on a different journey? One that takes in gin and whisky?
This region’s softer landscape is reflected in the lighter colour and character of its whiskies.
Aroma: Zesty lemons with overtones of creamy vanilla. A burst of tangy citrus to start opening into softer apricot and a subtle brown sugar notes.
Style and Values
- ABV: 47%
- Tasting Notes:
Lusciously complex with sweet woody notes. Light and mellow with a subtle depth of dried dates and fig. Hints of soft honey and malted biscuit on the finish and a well-rounded, warm mouth-feel.
You might also like
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £15.90 per bottleRuminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2018
- £18.50 per bottleBesos de Oro
- £15.99 per bottleVenturini Baldini, Montelocco Lambrusco, DOP, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2016
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2018, 75cl
- £8.49 per bottleChardonnay, Los Espinos, Espinos Y Cardos, 2019, 75cl
- £10.85 per bottleMarques De Lara Vinho Verde, 2018, 75cl
- £31.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2014, 75cl
- £8.65 per bottlePierre et Papa, Dry White, IGP Comté Tolosan, France , 2018
- £21.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Blaufränkisch Reserve, Carnuntum, Austria, 2016
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2015, 75cl
- £13.50 per bottleTime Waits for No One Monastrell, 2016 75cl