Pickering's Lowland Oak Aged Gin
This unique collection offers a different way to experience gin. Or perhaps it’s a different way to explore whisky? How could we take people on a different journey? One that takes in gin and whisky?
This region’s softer landscape is reflected in the lighter colour and character of its whiskies.
Aroma: Zesty lemons with overtones of creamy vanilla. A burst of tangy citrus to start opening into softer apricot and a subtle brown sugar notes.
Style and Values
- ABV: 47%
- Tasting Notes:
Lusciously complex with sweet woody notes. Light and mellow with a subtle depth of dried dates and fig. Hints of soft honey and malted biscuit on the finish and a well-rounded, warm mouth-feel.
You might also like
- £59.75 per bottleBenromach 15 Year Old
- £10.99 per bottleGatito Loco, Blanco Organic, Rioja, Spain, 2018
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog, Ribet Chard/viog, 2016, 75cl
- £9.60 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc, 2018, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleCastillo De Monseran, Barrel Aged Garnacha 2018
- £28.49 per bottleNeropasso, IGT, Biscardo, Mabis, 2016, 150cl
- £16.25 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Luis Cañas, 2016, 75cl
- £25.00 per bottlePickering's Islay Oak Aged Gin
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2017, 75cl
- £10.35 per bottleMinervois, Les Chemins De Felines, 2015, 75cl
- £22.99 per bottlePansal del Calàs, Celler de Capçanes, 2013, 50cl