Pickering's Lowland Oak Aged Gin
This unique collection offers a different way to experience gin. Or perhaps it’s a different way to explore whisky? How could we take people on a different journey? One that takes in gin and whisky?
This region’s softer landscape is reflected in the lighter colour and character of its whiskies.
Aroma: Zesty lemons with overtones of creamy vanilla. A burst of tangy citrus to start opening into softer apricot and a subtle brown sugar notes.
Style and Values
- ABV: 47%
- Tasting Notes:
Lusciously complex with sweet woody notes. Light and mellow with a subtle depth of dried dates and fig. Hints of soft honey and malted biscuit on the finish and a well-rounded, warm mouth-feel.
You might also like
- £19.49 per bottleKatz Pinot Gris, Domaine Klur, 2015, 75cl
- £15.49 per bottleMalbec, Felino, Viña Cobos, 2017, 75cl
- £10.95 per bottleD`A Marsanne, `Lot 12`, Domaine Astruc 2016
- £15.99 per bottleCunning Plan Shiraz, Langhorne Creek, Thistledown, 2016, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2016
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2017, 75cl
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic
- £15.99 per bottleSparkling Chardonnay, Vida Orgánica, 2015, 75cl
- £36.00 per bottleOgilvy vodka
- £25.00 per bottleGinerosity
- £22.50 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2017, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleFine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl