Pickering's Lowland Oak Aged Gin
This unique collection offers a different way to experience gin. Or perhaps it’s a different way to explore whisky? How could we take people on a different journey? One that takes in gin and whisky?
This region’s softer landscape is reflected in the lighter colour and character of its whiskies.
Aroma: Zesty lemons with overtones of creamy vanilla. A burst of tangy citrus to start opening into softer apricot and a subtle brown sugar notes.
Style and Values
- ABV: 47%
- Tasting Notes:
Lusciously complex with sweet woody notes. Light and mellow with a subtle depth of dried dates and fig. Hints of soft honey and malted biscuit on the finish and a well-rounded, warm mouth-feel.
You might also like
- £15.99 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Elim, Trizanne Signature Wines, 2017, 75cl
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleTempranillo, Petit Verdot, Torre Solar, Vinos Más Buscados, 2016, 75cl
- £13.49 per bottleVerdicchio di Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore, Cima Signoria, DOC, Zaccagnini, 2018, 75cl
- £26.99 per bottleCabernet Franc, Raats Family Wines, 2017, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2018, 75cl
- £8.65 per bottlePierre et Papa, Dry White, IGP Comté Tolosan, France , 2018
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019, 75cl
- £21.45 per bottlePickering's Sloe Gin
- £8.49 per bottleChardonnay, Los Espinos, Espinos Y Cardos, 2019, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottlePecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2018, 75cl
- £1.95 per bottleWooha Wheat