Pickering's Lowland Oak Aged Gin
This unique collection offers a different way to experience gin. Or perhaps it’s a different way to explore whisky? How could we take people on a different journey? One that takes in gin and whisky?
This region’s softer landscape is reflected in the lighter colour and character of its whiskies.
Aroma: Zesty lemons with overtones of creamy vanilla. A burst of tangy citrus to start opening into softer apricot and a subtle brown sugar notes.
Style and Values
- ABV: 47%
- Tasting Notes:
Lusciously complex with sweet woody notes. Light and mellow with a subtle depth of dried dates and fig. Hints of soft honey and malted biscuit on the finish and a well-rounded, warm mouth-feel.
You might also like
- £18.99 per bottleClos Venturi, 1769 White, Corsica, France, 2017
- £15.99 per bottleSparkling Chardonnay, Vida Orgánica, N/V, 75cl
- £17.99 per bottleVenturini Baldini, Marchese Manodori, DOP, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2016
- £13.50 per bottleTime Waits for No One Monastrell, 2016 75cl
- £1.95 per bottleWooha Wheat
- £9.99 per bottleMalbec, Bío Bío, Nostros Reserva, Indómita, 2018, 75cl
- £25.00 per bottlePickering's Islay Oak Aged Gin
- £65.75 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle, Mags, 2012, 150cl
- £9.60 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc, 2018, 75cl
- £20.00 per bottleGift Voucher £20
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog, Ribet Chard/viog, 2016, 75cl
- £10.00 per bottleGift Voucher £10