Pickering's Lowland Oak Aged Gin
This unique collection offers a different way to experience gin. Or perhaps it’s a different way to explore whisky? How could we take people on a different journey? One that takes in gin and whisky?
This region’s softer landscape is reflected in the lighter colour and character of its whiskies.
Aroma: Zesty lemons with overtones of creamy vanilla. A burst of tangy citrus to start opening into softer apricot and a subtle brown sugar notes.
Style and Values
- ABV: 47%
- Tasting Notes:
Lusciously complex with sweet woody notes. Light and mellow with a subtle depth of dried dates and fig. Hints of soft honey and malted biscuit on the finish and a well-rounded, warm mouth-feel.
You might also like
- £10.85 per bottleMarques De Lara Vinho Verde, 2017, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleRioja, deAlto, 2016, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleUvam, Pinot Grigio, IGT , Biscardo, Mabis, 2018, 75cl
- £9.60 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2017, 75cl
- £9.70 per bottlePetit Balthazar Cinsault Rose, 2017, 75cl
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Lager
- £8.85 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2017, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleThorny Devil Grenache, Barossa Valley, Thistledown, 2015, 75cl
- £20.90 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Blaufränkisch Reserve, Carnuntum, Austria, 2016
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic
- £15.99 per bottleCartlidge and Browne, Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast, USA, 2016
- £8.85 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2017 75cl