Pickering's Lowland Oak Aged Gin
This unique collection offers a different way to experience gin. Or perhaps it’s a different way to explore whisky? How could we take people on a different journey? One that takes in gin and whisky?
This region’s softer landscape is reflected in the lighter colour and character of its whiskies.
Aroma: Zesty lemons with overtones of creamy vanilla. A burst of tangy citrus to start opening into softer apricot and a subtle brown sugar notes.
Style and Values
- ABV: 47%
- Tasting Notes:
Lusciously complex with sweet woody notes. Light and mellow with a subtle depth of dried dates and fig. Hints of soft honey and malted biscuit on the finish and a well-rounded, warm mouth-feel.
You might also like
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018, 75cl
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2018, 75cl
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Cinsault Rose, 2018, 75cl
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2017, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleSt Tamás, Mád Tokaji Late Harvest, Tokaji, Hungary, 2016
- £59.75 per bottleBenromach 15 Year Old
- £22.99 per bottlePansal del Calàs, Celler de Capçanes, 2013, 50cl
- £19.49 per bottleKatz Pinot Gris, Domaine Klur, 2015, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2016
- £48.99 per bottleDomaine Pillot, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Rouge, Morgeot, Burgundy, France, 2017
- £8.95 per bottleIl Meridione Catarratto, 2017, 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleLawless Village IPA