Besos de Oro
A decadent, vegan alternative to Cream Liqueur made with Tigernut Milk and Brandy.
This luxurious liqueur was lovingly developed over a period of two years to create one outstanding product that sums up Spain.
Tigernut Drink. One of Spain’s favourite and most popular drinks. First cultivated by the Egyptians over 4000 years ago, the Tigernut is grown in the rich soil of Valencia, where the warm, moist climate is perfect for producing the finest quality product , which the Spanish dry in the baking sun, grate to a fine powder, then add water to make the delicious drink. We take the drink and concentrate it, so that its distinctive nutty taste is even more intense, a flavour unlike any other, and always served very cold.
A superior brandy. From the bodega Arfe, one of the oldest and most important bodegas in Spain. This delicious brandy is soft, smooth and rich with the taste of the century old, oak casks, in which it was formed; distilled to perfection with the help of the cool Atlantic winds, which roll in over the plains of Cadiz, fanning the casks in the heat of the blazing sun.
Style and Values
- ABV: 18%
- Tasting Notes: This exquisite mix, harmoniously blended, gives a drink that is unlike any other. It also goes perfectly over ice cream, crepes and in cakes.
You might also like
- £9.99 per bottleUvam, Pinot Grigio, IGT , Biscardo, Mabis, 2018, 75cl
- £16.99 per bottleThorny Devil Grenache, Barossa Valley, Thistledown, 2016, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottleThe Courtesan Riesling, Clare Valley, The Character Series, Wild & Wilder, 2018, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleIl Meridione Catarratto, 2017, 75cl
- £36.00 per bottleOgilvy vodka
- £11.99 per bottleVida Orgánica, Torrontés, Mendoza, Argentina, 2018
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2017, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleThe Great Escape Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills, Thistledown, 2015, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleTempranillo, Petit Verdot, Torre Solar, Vinos Más Buscados, 2016, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2015, 75cl
- £61.50 per bottlePrestige Charles Vintage 1er Cru, 2004, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018, 75cl