Besos de Oro
A decadent, vegan alternative to Cream Liqueur made with Tigernut Milk and Brandy.
This luxurious liqueur was lovingly developed over a period of two years to create one outstanding product that sums up Spain.
Tigernut Drink. One of Spain’s favourite and most popular drinks. First cultivated by the Egyptians over 4000 years ago, the Tigernut is grown in the rich soil of Valencia, where the warm, moist climate is perfect for producing the finest quality product , which the Spanish dry in the baking sun, grate to a fine powder, then add water to make the delicious drink. We take the drink and concentrate it, so that its distinctive nutty taste is even more intense, a flavour unlike any other, and always served very cold.
A superior brandy. From the bodega Arfe, one of the oldest and most important bodegas in Spain. This delicious brandy is soft, smooth and rich with the taste of the century old, oak casks, in which it was formed; distilled to perfection with the help of the cool Atlantic winds, which roll in over the plains of Cadiz, fanning the casks in the heat of the blazing sun.
Style and Values
- ABV: 18%
- Tasting Notes: This exquisite mix, harmoniously blended, gives a drink that is unlike any other. It also goes perfectly over ice cream, crepes and in cakes.
You might also like
- £42.99 per bottleBlanc de Blancs Grand Cru, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 75cl
- £63.99 per bottleBrut Prestige, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 150cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Chilli Vodka
- £20.00 per bottleGift Voucher £20
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £16.99 per bottleEstate Riesling, QbA, Wéingut Max Ferdinand Richter, 2017, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Vodka
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic
- £37.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £24.99 per bottleHis Eminence's Choice, 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Elim, Trizanne Signature Wines, 2017, 75cl
- £13.00 per bottleLagar de Bouza Albariño, Bouza do Rei, 2018, 75cl