Montepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2013, 75cl
Red fruit and black cherry jam. Lunaria winery choose to implement biodynamic agriculture. This method is continuously looking for innovative techniques and processes in absolute respect of the territory, its laws and of the farmer as guardian of its secrets. Biodynamics agriculture is ruled by strict regulations that set high quality standards for consumer safety. The biodynamic agricultural processes are subject to a double control: one coming from the Organic certifying body and the other coming from the Demeter Italy certifying body. Demeter Italia (www.demeter.it) is a private association of producers, processors and distributors that reviews and evaluates the technical and scientific application of biodynamic principles throughout the entire National territory.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Italy
- Vint: 2013
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : Tomato based pasta dishes. Cured meats (ham, salami etc.), grilled and baked meats.
- Tasting Notes: The nose has intense aromas of red fruit and black cherry jam and light notes of cocoa complete its bouquet. The palate is warm, fairly tannic, soft, intense, with the typical almond finish.
- Grape Types: Montepulciano
You might also like
- £16.65 per bottleAlasia Gavi Del Comune Di Gavi, 2016, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleRioja, deAlto, 2016, 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2016
- £18.50 per bottleBesos de Oro
- £7.99 per bottleThe Wrong Un Shiraz, Cabernet, One Chain Vineyards, 2017, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2017, 37.5cl
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic
- £12.25 per bottleRioja Bordon Crianza Tinto, 2014, 75cl
- £32.99 per bottleGrüner Veltliner Smaragd, Achleiten, Single Vineyard, Domäne Wachau, 2016, 75cl
- £39.99 per bottleAmarone della Valpolicella, Campo Léon, DOCG, ILatium Morini , 2013, 75cl
- £20.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2017, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleCartlidge and Browne, Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast, USA, 2016