Montepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2013, 75cl
Red fruit and black cherry jam. Lunaria winery choose to implement biodynamic agriculture. This method is continuously looking for innovative techniques and processes in absolute respect of the territory, its laws and of the farmer as guardian of its secrets. Biodynamics agriculture is ruled by strict regulations that set high quality standards for consumer safety. The biodynamic agricultural processes are subject to a double control: one coming from the Organic certifying body and the other coming from the Demeter Italy certifying body. Demeter Italia (www.demeter.it) is a private association of producers, processors and distributors that reviews and evaluates the technical and scientific application of biodynamic principles throughout the entire National territory.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Italy
- Vint: 2013
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : Tomato based pasta dishes. Cured meats (ham, salami etc.), grilled and baked meats.
- Tasting Notes: The nose has intense aromas of red fruit and black cherry jam and light notes of cocoa complete its bouquet. The palate is warm, fairly tannic, soft, intense, with the typical almond finish.
- Grape Types: Montepulciano
You might also like
- £16.99 per bottleVenturini Baldini, Marchese Manodori, DOP, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2016
- £9.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Santa Macarena, Espinos Y Cardos, 2017, 75cl
- £16.65 per bottleDomaine des Baumard, Crémant de Loire, Brut Rosé Extra, Loire, France, N/V
- £42.99 per bottleBlanc de Blancs Grand Cru, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 75cl
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2017, 75cl
- £16.65 per bottleAlasia Gavi Del Comune Di Gavi, 2016, 75cl
- £31.50 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle Bourgeois, 2013, 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleThe Courtesan Riesling, Clare Valley, The Character Series, Wild & Wilder, 2018, 75cl
- £19.95 per bottlePickering's Grapefruit & Lemongrass Liqueur
- £26.99 per bottleCabernet Franc, Raats Family Wines, 2015, 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £59.95 per bottlePrestige Charles Vintage 1er Cru, 2004, 75cl