Montepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2013, 75cl
Red fruit and black cherry jam. Lunaria winery choose to implement biodynamic agriculture. This method is continuously looking for innovative techniques and processes in absolute respect of the territory, its laws and of the farmer as guardian of its secrets. Biodynamics agriculture is ruled by strict regulations that set high quality standards for consumer safety. The biodynamic agricultural processes are subject to a double control: one coming from the Organic certifying body and the other coming from the Demeter Italy certifying body. Demeter Italia (www.demeter.it) is a private association of producers, processors and distributors that reviews and evaluates the technical and scientific application of biodynamic principles throughout the entire National territory.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Italy
- Vint: 2013
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : Tomato based pasta dishes. Cured meats (ham, salami etc.), grilled and baked meats.
- Tasting Notes: The nose has intense aromas of red fruit and black cherry jam and light notes of cocoa complete its bouquet. The palate is warm, fairly tannic, soft, intense, with the typical almond finish.
- Grape Types: Montepulciano
You might also like
- £34.99 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Luis Cañas, 2015, 150cl
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2016 37.5 cl
- £18.99 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Amaren, 2014, 75cl
- £7.99 per bottleChardonnay, Los Espinos, Espinos Y Cardos, 2018, 75cl
- £16.99 per bottleEstate Riesling, QbA, Wéingut Max Ferdinand Richter, 2017, 75cl
- £8.85 per bottleIl Meridione Catarratto, 2017, 75cl
- £19.49 per bottleKatz Pinot Gris, Domaine Klur, 2015, 75cl
- £15.75 per bottleRuminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2017
- £33.99 per bottleZuccardi Q Malbec, Valle de Uco, Mendoza, Argentina (150cl.), 2015
- £9.25 per bottleMalbec, Bío Bío, Nostros Reserva, Indómita, 2017, 75cl
- £25.00 per bottlePickering's Lowland Oak Aged Gin
- £12.50 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Zephyr Wines, 2017, 75cl