Think of all the tradition and passion involved in the making of single malt whisky – now think of that same energy going into the making of vodka.
All would be futile without adding the finest ingredients. The potatoes are grown in Arbikies own fields (Maris Piper, King Edward and Cultra varieties) and picked at a time that ensures their creamy character stays alive all the way to the bottle.
They then apply that same care and craft to the distilling – using a copper still and water filtered through the Angus hills. The result is a truly exceptional vodka with an ultra-smooth and velvety taste. It is an experience to sip and savour.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £15.99 per bottleMuscat de Beaumes de Venise, La Séductrice, Val de Garrigue, 2016, 37.5cl
- £59.75 per bottleBenromach 15 Year Old
- £13.90 per bottleAlvarinho, Marques De Lara, 2018, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2019, 75cl
- £9.30 per bottleAlasia Cortese, 2018, 75cl
- £21.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2019, 75cl
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength
- £12.99 per bottleThe Courtesan Riesling, Clare Valley, The Character Series, Wild & Wilder, 2019, 75cl
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel Rose 2018
- £14.99 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2018, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleFine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl