Think of all the tradition and passion involved in the making of single malt whisky – now think of that same energy going into the making of vodka.
All would be futile without adding the finest ingredients. The potatoes are grown in Arbikies own fields (Maris Piper, King Edward and Cultra varieties) and picked at a time that ensures their creamy character stays alive all the way to the bottle.
They then apply that same care and craft to the distilling – using a copper still and water filtered through the Angus hills. The result is a truly exceptional vodka with an ultra-smooth and velvety taste. It is an experience to sip and savour.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £21.45 per bottlePickering's Sloe Gin
- £14.99 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2016, 75cl
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £15.49 per bottleDomaine Des Tourelles Red 2017
- £48.99 per bottleDomaine Pillot, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Rouge, Morgeot, Burgundy, France, 2018
- £11.50 per bottleRib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2018, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottleThe Courtesan Riesling, Clare Valley, The Character Series, Wild & Wilder, 2019, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottleCuvee Balthazar Viognier 2018
- £10.99 per bottleBella Modella, Prosecco Spumante, DOC, Veneto, Italy
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2019, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Grigio 2019
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic