Arbikie Tattie Bogle Vodka
Think of all the tradition and passion involved in the making of single malt whisky – now think of that same energy going into the making of vodka.
Tattie Bogle Vodka is Scotland’s first potato vodka, and named after the "Tattie Bogles" (the ancient Scots name for potato scarecrows) that once stood sentry on the fields. Arbikie use Maris Piper, King Edward and Cultra potatoes, all grown on our family farm.
The potatoes are picked at a time to ensure their creamy character stays alive all the way to the bottle, producing a vodka of unrivalled character with a silky, creamy finish.
This is a truly exceptional vodka with an ultra-smooth and velvety taste.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
- Tasting Notes:
Only two ingredients to make the creaminess, velvety texture and peppery notes all shine through. The ultimate way to showcase Tattie Bogle vodka and the perfect drink to wet the appetite in the iconic martini.
50ml Tattie Bogle Vodka
10ml Dry vermouth
Garnish: Lemon twist
You might also like
- £14.25 per bottleThe Courtesan Riesling, Clare Valley, The Character Series, Wild & Wilder, 2022 75cl
- £28.00 per caseMixed Case - Lawless, Pilsner, Session, Lager (12 Cans)
- £10.49 per bottleBodegas Manzanos, Finca Manzanos Rosado, DOCa Rioja, Spain, 2020
- £55.00 per caseSpring Box - 6 wines inc fizz
- £9.65 per bottleSolara, Rose, Viile Timisului Romania, 2022
- £15.75 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2021, 75cl
- £17.99 per bottleMOXXÉ Pinot Grigio E Verduzzo Spumante Brut
- £15.99 per bottleSimonsig Mr. Borio's Shiraz 2019
- £22.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2021
- £28.00 per casePickering’s Festively Flavoured Gin Baubles
- £13.25 per bottlePrimasole Primitivo 2021
- £15.99 per bottlePetit Bourgeois Sauvignon Blanc VDP 2022