Think of all the tradition and passion involved in the making of single malt whisky – now think of that same energy going into the making of vodka.
All would be futile without adding the finest ingredients. The potatoes are grown in Arbikies own fields (Maris Piper, King Edward and Cultra varieties) and picked at a time that ensures their creamy character stays alive all the way to the bottle.
They then apply that same care and craft to the distilling – using a copper still and water filtered through the Angus hills. The result is a truly exceptional vodka with an ultra-smooth and velvety taste. It is an experience to sip and savour.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £13.90 per bottleAlvarinho, Marques De Lara, 2017, 75cl
- £19.49 per bottleKatz Pinot Gris, Domaine Klur, 2015, 75cl
- £8.85 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2017 75cl
- £18.50 per bottleBesos de Oro
- £16.99 per bottleEstate Riesling, QbA, Wéingut Max Ferdinand Richter, 2017, 75cl
- £33.99 per bottleZuccardi Q Malbec, Valle de Uco, Mendoza, Argentina (150cl.), 2015
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2016, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2017, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2017, 37.5cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2017, 75cl
- £12.25 per bottleRioja Bordon Crianza Tinto, 2014, 75cl
- £22.25 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2017, 75cl