Think of all the tradition and passion involved in the making of single malt whisky – now think of that same energy going into the making of vodka.
All would be futile without adding the finest ingredients. The potatoes are grown in Arbikies own fields (Maris Piper, King Edward and Cultra varieties) and picked at a time that ensures their creamy character stays alive all the way to the bottle.
They then apply that same care and craft to the distilling – using a copper still and water filtered through the Angus hills. The result is a truly exceptional vodka with an ultra-smooth and velvety taste. It is an experience to sip and savour.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Porter
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2017, 75cl
- £18.99 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Amaren, 2014, 75cl
- £15.25 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2016, 75cl
- £11.95 per bottleJordan Bradgate Syrah, 2014, 75cl
- £65.75 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle, Mags, 2012, 150cl
- £11.49 per bottleVida Orgánica, Torrontés, Mendoza, Argentina, 2018
- £9.60 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2017, 75cl
- £16.99 per bottleVenturini Baldini, Marchese Manodori, DOP, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2016
- £10.60 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2017, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottlePradio, Passaparola, Prosecco, Spumante DOC, Veneto, Italy, N/V
- £31.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2014, 75cl