Think of all the tradition and passion involved in the making of single malt whisky – now think of that same energy going into the making of vodka.
All would be futile without adding the finest ingredients. The potatoes are grown in Arbikies own fields (Maris Piper, King Edward and Cultra varieties) and picked at a time that ensures their creamy character stays alive all the way to the bottle.
They then apply that same care and craft to the distilling – using a copper still and water filtered through the Angus hills. The result is a truly exceptional vodka with an ultra-smooth and velvety taste. It is an experience to sip and savour.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £31.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2015, 75cl
- £34.75 per bottleGardet Tradition Brut, 75cl
- £13.99 per bottleRavoire et Fils, Cuvée des Lices, Côteaux Varois en Provence Rosé, Provence, France, 2018
- £12.00 per bottleticket
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Lager
- £10.15 per bottleViognier, Santa Rosa Estate, 2018, 75cl
- £10.00 per bottleGift Voucher £10
- £13.50 per bottleTime Waits for No One Monastrell, 2017 75cl
- £25.00 per bottlePickering's Lowland Oak Aged Gin
- £11.25 per bottleAlianca Bairrada Reserva 2017
- £8.99 per bottleAncora Monferrato Chiaretto, 2018, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottleRuminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2018