Think of all the tradition and passion involved in the making of single malt whisky – now think of that same energy going into the making of vodka.
All would be futile without adding the finest ingredients. The potatoes are grown in Arbikies own fields (Maris Piper, King Edward and Cultra varieties) and picked at a time that ensures their creamy character stays alive all the way to the bottle.
They then apply that same care and craft to the distilling – using a copper still and water filtered through the Angus hills. The result is a truly exceptional vodka with an ultra-smooth and velvety taste. It is an experience to sip and savour.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £65.75 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle, Magnum, 2012, 150cl
- £29.95 per bottlePickering's Original 1947
- £9.99 per bottleBaccolo Bianco Veneto 2019
- £14.50 per bottleBodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut 2018
- £28.99 per bottleMajella, Sparkling Shiraz, Coonawarra 2019
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2019, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottleBella Modella, Prosecco Spumante, DOC, Veneto, Italy
- £8.65 per bottlePierre et Papa, Dry White, IGP Comté Tolosan, France , 2019
- £16.25 per bottleBodegas Luis Canas, Rioja Crianza, DOCA Rioja, Spain, 2017
- £12.99 per bottleThe Courtesan Riesling, Clare Valley, The Character Series, Wild & Wilder, 2019, 75cl
- £15.49 per bottleMalbec, Felino, Viña Cobos, 2018, 75cl
- £24.99 per bottleHis Eminence's Choice, 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl