Think of all the tradition and passion involved in the making of single malt whisky – now think of that same energy going into the making of vodka.
All would be futile without adding the finest ingredients. The potatoes are grown in Arbikies own fields (Maris Piper, King Edward and Cultra varieties) and picked at a time that ensures their creamy character stays alive all the way to the bottle.
They then apply that same care and craft to the distilling – using a copper still and water filtered through the Angus hills. The result is a truly exceptional vodka with an ultra-smooth and velvety taste. It is an experience to sip and savour.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £16.25 per bottleDomaine Michaut Freres, Chablis, Burgundy, France, 2019
- £2.50 per bottleLawless Village IPA
- £10.99 per bottleBella Modella, Prosecco Spumante, DOC, Veneto, Italy
- £15.49 per bottleDomaine des Tourelles White 2018
- £19.99 per bottleCave De Ribeauville, Pinot Noir, Alsace, France, 2017
- £19.95 per bottlePickering's Grapefruit & Lemongrass Liqueur
- £58.00 per caseChristmas Wine Box inc 2 x fizz, red and white
- £2.50 per canLeith Pils
- £15.99 per bottleZelen, Guerila, 2018, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleAncora Monferrato Chiaretto, 2019 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2020 75cl
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Grigio 2019