Think of all the tradition and passion involved in the making of single malt whisky – now think of that same energy going into the making of vodka.
All would be futile without adding the finest ingredients. The potatoes are grown in Arbikies own fields (Maris Piper, King Edward and Cultra varieties) and picked at a time that ensures their creamy character stays alive all the way to the bottle.
They then apply that same care and craft to the distilling – using a copper still and water filtered through the Angus hills. The result is a truly exceptional vodka with an ultra-smooth and velvety taste. It is an experience to sip and savour.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £8.49 per bottleEspinos y Cardos, Los Espinos Sauvignon Blanc, Central Valley, Chile, 2019
- £60.00 per caseNew - Mixed Case White
- £52.00 per caseSummer Box - 6 wines inc fizz
- £28.99 per bottleMajella, Sparkling Shiraz, Coonawarra 2019
- £10.85 per bottleMarques De Lara Vinho Verde, 2019, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2020, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2019
- £60.00 per caseNew - Mixed Case Red
- £10.75 per bottleVermador Rosé
- £8.99 per bottleTorre Solar, Tempranillo, Syrah, VDT Castilla, Spain, 2018
- £15.90 per bottleRuminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2020
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Noir Rose, 2020 75cl