Think of all the tradition and passion involved in the making of single malt whisky – now think of that same energy going into the making of vodka.
All would be futile without adding the finest ingredients. The potatoes are grown in Arbikies own fields (Maris Piper, King Edward and Cultra varieties) and picked at a time that ensures their creamy character stays alive all the way to the bottle.
They then apply that same care and craft to the distilling – using a copper still and water filtered through the Angus hills. The result is a truly exceptional vodka with an ultra-smooth and velvety taste. It is an experience to sip and savour.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £19.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2018
- £10.85 per bottleMarques De Lara Vinho Verde, 2018, 75cl
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2018
- £15.90 per bottleRuminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2018
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2018, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2019 75cl
- £10.99 per bottleBella Modella, Prosecco Spumante, DOC, Veneto, Italy
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2018
- £15.49 per bottleMalbec, Felino, Viña Cobos, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleCunning Plan Shiraz, McLaren Vale, Thistledown, 2019, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2018, 75cl
- £16.50 per bottleDomaine Sainte Marie, Tradition, Cotes De Provence, Rose, Provence, France, 2019