Think of all the tradition and passion involved in the making of single malt whisky – now think of that same energy going into the making of vodka.
All would be futile without adding the finest ingredients. The potatoes are grown in Arbikies own fields (Maris Piper, King Edward and Cultra varieties) and picked at a time that ensures their creamy character stays alive all the way to the bottle.
They then apply that same care and craft to the distilling – using a copper still and water filtered through the Angus hills. The result is a truly exceptional vodka with an ultra-smooth and velvety taste. It is an experience to sip and savour.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleZelen, Guerila, 2017, 75cl
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog, Ribet Chard/viog, 2016, 75cl
- £11.50 per bottlePicpoul De Pinet Cuvee Paredeux 2017
- £22.99 per bottlePansal del Calàs, Celler de Capçanes, 2013, 50cl
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2018, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2017, 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleVida Orgánica, Torrontés, Mendoza, Argentina, 2018
- £10.99 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline, Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France, 2018
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2018, 75cl
- £13.99 per bottleValpolicella, DOC, ILatium Morini , 2017, 75cl
- £10.70 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2017, 75cl