Think of all the tradition and passion involved in the making of single malt whisky – now think of that same energy going into the making of vodka.
All would be futile without adding the finest ingredients. The potatoes are grown in Arbikies own fields (Maris Piper, King Edward and Cultra varieties) and picked at a time that ensures their creamy character stays alive all the way to the bottle.
They then apply that same care and craft to the distilling – using a copper still and water filtered through the Angus hills. The result is a truly exceptional vodka with an ultra-smooth and velvety taste. It is an experience to sip and savour.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £15.99 per bottleCunning Plan Shiraz, Langhorne Creek, Thistledown, 2016, 75cl
- £13.49 per bottleCava Brut Reserva, Bodegas Sumarroca, 2016, 75cl
- £19.49 per bottleKatz Pinot Gris, Domaine Klur, 2015, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2018 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £15.99 per bottleMuscat de Beaumes de Venise, La Séductrice, Val de Garrigue, 2016, 37.5cl
- £11.49 per bottleWild & Wilder, The Exhibitionist Merlot, Barossa Valley, South Australia, Australia, 2018
- £13.25 per bottleSimonsig Pinotage 2016
- £38.99 per bottleTradition, Domaine Sainte Marie, 2018, 150cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2017, 75cl
- £11.49 per bottleExtreme Vineyards Red, Bonfire Hill, 2016, 75cl