Think of all the tradition and passion involved in the making of single malt whisky – now think of that same energy going into the making of vodka.
All would be futile without adding the finest ingredients. The potatoes are grown in Arbikies own fields (Maris Piper, King Edward and Cultra varieties) and picked at a time that ensures their creamy character stays alive all the way to the bottle.
They then apply that same care and craft to the distilling – using a copper still and water filtered through the Angus hills. The result is a truly exceptional vodka with an ultra-smooth and velvety taste. It is an experience to sip and savour.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £18.50 per bottleBesos de Oro
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2016, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleTempranillo, Petit Verdot, Torre Solar, Vinos Más Buscados, 2016, 75cl
- £22.50 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2017, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleMuscat de Beaumes de Venise, La Séductrice, Val de Garrigue, 2016, 37.5cl
- £15.99 per bottleCunning Plan Shiraz, Langhorne Creek, Thistledown, 2016, 75cl
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2017, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Elim, Trizanne Signature Wines, 2017, 75cl
- £65.75 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle, Mags, 2012, 150cl
- £11.49 per bottleExtreme Vineyards Red, Bonfire Hill, 2016, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleVenturini Baldini, Montelocco Lambrusco, DOP, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2016