Think of all the tradition and passion involved in the making of single malt whisky – now think of that same energy going into the making of vodka.
All would be futile without adding the finest ingredients. The potatoes are grown in Arbikies own fields (Maris Piper, King Edward and Cultra varieties) and picked at a time that ensures their creamy character stays alive all the way to the bottle.
They then apply that same care and craft to the distilling – using a copper still and water filtered through the Angus hills. The result is a truly exceptional vodka with an ultra-smooth and velvety taste. It is an experience to sip and savour.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £15.99 per bottleVenturini Baldini, Montelocco Lambrusco, DOP, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2016
- £9.30 per bottleThe Wrong Un Shiraz, Cabernet, One Chain Vineyards, 2019, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Chilli Vodka
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Grigio 2019
- £16.25 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Luis Cañas, 2016, 75cl
- £31.75 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle Bourgeois, 2013, 75cl
- £18.99 per bottleClos Venturi, 1769 White, Corsica, France, 2018
- £25.00 per bottlePickering's Islay Oak Aged Gin
- £38.99 per bottleTradition, Domaine Sainte Marie, 2018, 150cl
- £10.95 per bottleD`A Marsanne, `Lot 12`, Domaine Astruc 2018
- £52.00 per caseMixed Case - £52 for 6 Wines including fizz
- £19.95 per bottlePickering's Grapefruit & Lemongrass Liqueur