Arbikie Chilli Vodka
Arbikie Smoky Chilli Vodka uses Chipotle Chilli’s from Scotland’s first chilli farm, Chillilicious. Fresh chilli’s are soaked in award winning potato vodka until there is a perfect blend of spice and flavour.
There are no extracts or flavourings in their chilli vodka. Arbikie have focused on creating a unique drinking experience that is as much about heat as it is about enjoying the earthy smokiness of the chipotle.
Arbikie Smoky Chilli Vodka consists of Arbikie Vodka, Scotland’s first potato vodka. At Arbikie they grow, distil, and bottle on their single-estate making it a true farm to bottle operation.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £10.99 per bottleGatito Loco, Blanco Organic, Rioja, Spain, 2020
- £37.75 per bottleChampagne Drappier Carte D’or Brut - inc glasses
- £26.50 per bottleMabis, Biscardo Prosecco Spumante Millesimato, DOC, Veneto, Italy (150CL)
- £9.30 per bottleAlasia Cortese, 2019, 75cl
- £31.95 per bottlePickering's Gin with Scottish Botanicals
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2020 75cl
- £11.49 per bottleWild & Wilder, The Exhibitionist Merlot, Barossa Valley, South Australia, Australia, 2019
- £11.95 per bottleCava ‘La Escapada’
- £39.99 per bottleGlen Scotia Double Cask
- £19.99 per bottleSt Tamás, Mád Tokaji Late Harvest, Tokaji, Hungary, 2017
- £10.99 per bottleFunkstille Zweigelt, Niederosterreich, Austria, 2020
- £17.50 per bottleChateau Guiraud Sauternes 2016