Arbikie Chilli Vodka
Arbikie Smoky Chilli Vodka uses Chipotle Chilli’s from Scotland’s first chilli farm, Chillilicious. Fresh chilli’s are soaked in award winning potato vodka until there is a perfect blend of spice and flavour.
There are no extracts or flavourings in their chilli vodka. Arbikie have focused on creating a unique drinking experience that is as much about heat as it is about enjoying the earthy smokiness of the chipotle.
Arbikie Smoky Chilli Vodka consists of Arbikie Vodka, Scotland’s first potato vodka. At Arbikie they grow, distil, and bottle on their single-estate making it a true farm to bottle operation.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £21.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Blaufränkisch Prellenkirchen, Carnuntum, Austria, 2017
- £22.50 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2018, 75cl
- £13.00 per bottleLagar de Bouza Albariño, Bouza do Rei, 2018, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleSt Tamás, Mád Tokaji Late Harvest, Tokaji, Hungary, 2016
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2018, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleLa Vie En Rose, Cinsault Rose, IGP Pays D'OC, Languedoc, France, 2019
- £16.25 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Luis Cañas, 2016, 75cl
- £9.95 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc/Pinotage Rose 2019
- £16.50 per bottleDomaine Sainte Marie, Tradition, Cotes De Provence, Rose, Provence, France, 2019
- £50.00 per bottleGift Voucher £50
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength
- £24.99 per bottleHis Eminence's Choice, 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl