Arbikie Chilli Vodka
Arbikie Smoky Chilli Vodka uses Chipotle Chilli’s from Scotland’s first chilli farm, Chillilicious. Fresh chilli’s are soaked in award winning potato vodka until there is a perfect blend of spice and flavour.
There are no extracts or flavourings in their chilli vodka. Arbikie have focused on creating a unique drinking experience that is as much about heat as it is about enjoying the earthy smokiness of the chipotle.
Arbikie Smoky Chilli Vodka consists of Arbikie Vodka, Scotland’s first potato vodka. At Arbikie they grow, distil, and bottle on their single-estate making it a true farm to bottle operation.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog, Ribet Chard/viog, 2016, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottlePrimasole Primitivo 2017
- £19.95 per bottlePickering's Grapefruit & Lemongrass Liqueur
- £42.99 per bottleBlanc de Blancs Grand Cru, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleLa Voluta Grande Sangiovese Di Puglia 2016
- £15.99 per bottleSource de Rouge, Château Ka, 2015, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottleThe Courtesan Riesling, Clare Valley, The Character Series, Wild & Wilder, 2018, 75cl
- £28.49 per bottleNeropasso, IGT, Biscardo, Mabis, 2016, 150cl
- £7.99 per bottleThe Wrong Un Shiraz, Cabernet, One Chain Vineyards, 2017, 75cl
- £11.50 per bottleRib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2017, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2018, 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleVida Orgánica, Torrontés, Mendoza, Argentina, 2018