Arbikie Chilli Vodka
Arbikie Smoky Chilli Vodka uses Chipotle Chilli’s from Scotland’s first chilli farm, Chillilicious. Fresh chilli’s are soaked in award winning potato vodka until there is a perfect blend of spice and flavour.
There are no extracts or flavourings in their chilli vodka. Arbikie have focused on creating a unique drinking experience that is as much about heat as it is about enjoying the earthy smokiness of the chipotle.
Arbikie Smoky Chilli Vodka consists of Arbikie Vodka, Scotland’s first potato vodka. At Arbikie they grow, distil, and bottle on their single-estate making it a true farm to bottle operation.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £8.95 per bottleCastillo De Monseran, Barrel Aged Garnacha 2017
- £9.99 per bottleUvam, Pinot Grigio, IGT , Biscardo, Mabis, 2018, 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2017, 75cl
- £8.65 per bottlePierre et Papa, Dry White, IGP Comté Tolosan, France , 2018
- £38.99 per bottleTradition, Domaine Sainte Marie, 2018, 150cl
- £42.99 per bottleBlanc de Blancs Grand Cru, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 75cl
- £24.99 per bottleHis Eminence's Choice, 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £7.99 per bottleThe Wrong Un Shiraz, Cabernet, One Chain Vineyards, 2017, 75cl
- £22.99 per bottlePansal del Calàs, Celler de Capçanes, 2013, 50cl
- £12.99 per bottlePradio, Passaparola, Prosecco, Spumante DOC, Veneto, Italy, N/V
- £15.99 per bottleThe Great Escape Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills, Thistledown, 2015, 75cl