Arbikie Chilli Vodka
Arbikie Smoky Chilli Vodka uses Chipotle Chilli’s from Scotland’s first chilli farm, Chillilicious. Fresh chilli’s are soaked in award winning potato vodka until there is a perfect blend of spice and flavour.
There are no extracts or flavourings in their chilli vodka. Arbikie have focused on creating a unique drinking experience that is as much about heat as it is about enjoying the earthy smokiness of the chipotle.
Arbikie Smoky Chilli Vodka consists of Arbikie Vodka, Scotland’s first potato vodka. At Arbikie they grow, distil, and bottle on their single-estate making it a true farm to bottle operation.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £31.00 per bottleGuillame Gonnet, Chateauneuf-Du-Pape Rouge Bel Ami, Southern Rhone, France, 2017
- £8.65 per bottleCabernet Sauvignon Rosé, Central Valley, Costa Vera, Indómita, 2019, 75cl
- £33.00 per bottlePickering's Flavoured Gin Selection Box
- £13.65 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Zephyr Wines, 2020, 75cl
- £26.50 per bottleMabis, Biscardo Prosecco Spumante Millesimato, DOC, Veneto, Italy (150CL)
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2016, 75cl
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic
- £9.25 per bottleFelicette, Grenache Noir, Languedoc & South West, France, 2020
- £12.99 per bottleCuvee Balthazar Viognier 2020
- £21.45 per bottlePickering's Sloe Gin
- £37.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £10.70 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2018, 75cl