Arbikie Chilli Vodka
Arbikie Smoky Chilli Vodka uses Chipotle Chilli’s from Scotland’s first chilli farm, Chillilicious. Fresh chilli’s are soaked in award winning potato vodka until there is a perfect blend of spice and flavour.
There are no extracts or flavourings in their chilli vodka. Arbikie have focused on creating a unique drinking experience that is as much about heat as it is about enjoying the earthy smokiness of the chipotle.
Arbikie Smoky Chilli Vodka consists of Arbikie Vodka, Scotland’s first potato vodka. At Arbikie they grow, distil, and bottle on their single-estate making it a true farm to bottle operation.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
- Tasting Notes:
SMOKY BLOODY MARY
Smoky twist on the iconic brunch drink, the Bloody Mary. No need for tabasco, all the heat, BBQ and bonfire notes are found inside the chipotle Chilli vodka which add an exciting dimension to any cocktail.
50ml Chilli Vodka
100ml Tomato juice
25ml Beetroot juice
4 Dashes of Vegan Worcestershire sauce
20ml Lemon juice
Garnish: Rosemary, olive, lemon wedge, salt & pepper rim
You might also like
- £24.99 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2021, 75cl
- £28.49 per bottleNeropasso, IGT, Biscardo, Mabis, 2017, 150cl
- £19.99 per bottleCave De Ribeauville, Pinot Noir, Alsace, France, 2019
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Cinsault Rose, 2021, 75cl
- £60.00 per caseMixed Case White
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2020, 75cl
- £9.60 per bottleThe Wrong Un Shiraz, Cabernet, One Chain Vineyards, 2021, 75cl
- £16.75 per bottleRuminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2021
- £34.00 per bottlePickering's Gin with Scottish Botanicals
- £10.75 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc/Pinotage Rose 2022
- £15.99 per bottleSimonsig Mr. Borio's Shiraz 2019
- £12.25 per bottleOddbird Blanc de Blancs, Languedoc Roussillon, France