Arbikie Chilli Vodka
Arbikie Smoky Chilli Vodka uses Chipotle Chilli’s from Scotland’s first chilli farm, Chillilicious. Fresh chilli’s are soaked in award winning potato vodka until there is a perfect blend of spice and flavour.
There are no extracts or flavourings in their chilli vodka. Arbikie have focused on creating a unique drinking experience that is as much about heat as it is about enjoying the earthy smokiness of the chipotle.
Arbikie Smoky Chilli Vodka consists of Arbikie Vodka, Scotland’s first potato vodka. At Arbikie they grow, distil, and bottle on their single-estate making it a true farm to bottle operation.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £13.49 per bottleVerdicchio di Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore, Cima Signoria, DOC, Zaccagnini, 2018, 75cl
- £13.00 per bottleLagar de Bouza Albariño, Bouza do Rei, 2018, 75cl
- £1.95 per bottleWooha Wheat
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleSt Tamás, Mád Tokaji Late Harvest, Tokaji, Hungary, 2016
- £29.95 per bottlePickering's Original 1947
- £13.25 per bottleSimonsig Pinotage 2016
- £21.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2018, 75cl
- £42.99 per bottleBlanc de Blancs Grand Cru, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 75cl
- £10.95 per bottleD`A Marsanne, `Lot 12`, Domaine Astruc 2018
- £22.50 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2017, 75cl