Arbikie Chilli Vodka
Arbikie Smoky Chilli Vodka uses Chipotle Chilli’s from Scotland’s first chilli farm, Chillilicious. Fresh chilli’s are soaked in award winning potato vodka until there is a perfect blend of spice and flavour.
There are no extracts or flavourings in their chilli vodka. Arbikie have focused on creating a unique drinking experience that is as much about heat as it is about enjoying the earthy smokiness of the chipotle.
Arbikie Smoky Chilli Vodka consists of Arbikie Vodka, Scotland’s first potato vodka. At Arbikie they grow, distil, and bottle on their single-estate making it a true farm to bottle operation.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £38.99 per bottleTradition, Domaine Sainte Marie, 2017, 150cl
- £9.99 per bottleSanta Rosa Estate, Torrontés, Pinot Grigio, Mendoza, Argentina, 2017
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2016 37.5 cl
- £12.99 per bottleCava Brut Reserva, Bodegas Sumarroca, 2015, 75cl
- £12.49 per bottleVerdicchio di Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore, Cima Signoria, DOC, Zaccagnini, 2017, 75cl
- £17.99 per bottleRasteau, Guillaume Gonnet, 2016, 75cl
- £8.85 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2017, 75cl
- £28.49 per bottleNeropasso, IGT, Biscardo, Mabis, 2013, 150cl
- £9.99 per bottleRioja, deAlto, 2016, 75cl
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength
- £35.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £14.99 per bottleThe Great Escape Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills, Thistledown, 2015, 75cl