Ogilvys potatoes grow a short tractor ride from where they are transformed into vodka. Everything is undertaken on their own farm to form a small-batch local liquor of international quality.
The singular spirit is warm and welcoming, smooth and sweet. Its neutral essence makes it a great option for cocktails and a natural choice for the gluten-intolerant. Yet its a smart pick for anyone wishing to try a vodka that offers purity of palate alongside hidden depths of flavour.
Now available in the new aluminium bottle
???? 50% lighter than glass bottles - lighter to transport, lower carbon footprint
???? Reuse your bottle after use as a refillable water bottle
???? Aluminium is infinitely recyclable and one of the most commonly recycled materials
???? Recycling aluminium uses 95% less energy than creating from new material
Style and Values
- ABV: 40%
- Tasting Notes:
Smooth warmth of potato spirit, a sweet, creamy character with fruity esters, a hint of toffee and green pasture notes. Clean, balanced, a rich mouthfeel imbued with the mineral wealth of local land and water. A long, lush finish with black pepper, earthy charcoal and a wee whisper of citrus.
You might also like
- £19.99 per bottleSt Tamás, Mád Tokaji Late Harvest, Tokaji, Hungary, 2017
- £14.25 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache, South Australia, 2021
- £13.25 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline, Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France, 2022
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2020, 75cl
- £13.25 per bottleLe Bio Balthazar Minervois Rouge 2020
- £8.95 per bottleBella Modella, Pinot Grigio Rose, Colline Teatine, IGT, Italy, 2022
- £24.99 per bottleHis Eminence's Choice, 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £52.00 per caseMixed Case - £52 for 6 Wines including fizz
- £11.45 per bottleFunkstille Zweigelt, Niederosterreich, Austria, 2022
- £14.95 per bottleYeya Moscatel/Chardonnay 2020
- £11.25 per bottleMan Meets Mountain, Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina, 2022
- £12.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Noir Rose, 2022 75cl