Time Waits for No One Monastrell, 2016 75cl
Aged in American oak barrels for six months, this wine has a powerful and intense nose where the ripe fruit aroma dominates with hints of new wood. The palate is balanced, round, savoury with a pure fruit finish.
Finca Bacara is a winery built in the ancient arid vineyards of Jumilla in the southeast of Spain. The vines survive extreme drought and searing temperatures. The labels are striking, telling a story of creativity and a link to the land.
Suitable for vegans.
Style and Values
- ABV: 14.5%
- Country: Spain, Jumilla
- Vint: 2016
- Food Match : Perfect to have with cured cheeses, mushrooms, red meat, hake, cod or red tuna
- Grape Types: Monastrell
You might also like
- £15.99 per bottleCunning Plan Shiraz, Langhorne Creek, Thistledown, 2016, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottleRosado Barrica, Finca Manzanos, Bodegas Manzanos, 2017, 75cl
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2018, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2018, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottleThe Courtesan Riesling, Clare Valley, The Character Series, Wild & Wilder, 2018, 75cl
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel Rose 2016
- £1.95 per bottleWooha Wheat
- £15.90 per bottleRuminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2018
- £48.99 per bottleDomaine Pillot, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Rouge, Morgeot, Burgundy, France, 2017
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2017, 75cl
- £13.49 per bottleVerdicchio di Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore, Cima Signoria, DOC, Zaccagnini, 2018, 75cl