Time Waits for No One Monastrell, 2017 75cl
Aged in American oak barrels for six months, this wine has a powerful and intense nose where the ripe fruit aroma dominates with hints of new wood. The palate is balanced, round, savoury with a pure fruit finish.
Finca Bacara is a winery built in the ancient arid vineyards of Jumilla in the southeast of Spain. The vines survive extreme drought and searing temperatures. The labels are striking, telling a story of creativity and a link to the land.
Suitable for vegans.
Style and Values
- ABV: 14.5%
- Country: Spain, Jumilla
- Vint: 2017
- Food Match : Perfect to have with cured cheeses, mushrooms, red meat, hake, cod or red tuna
- Grape Types: Monastrell
You might also like
- £11.95 per bottleJordan Bradgate Syrah, 2016, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleCastillo De Monseran, Barrel Aged Garnacha 2018
- £11.25 per bottleAlianca Bairrada Reserva 2017
- £10.99 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline, Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France, 2019
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleZelen, Guerila, 2018, 75cl
- £11.49 per bottleExtreme Vineyards Red, Bonfire Hill, 2018, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Haar Vodka
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2018, 75cl
- £10.15 per bottleSanta Rosa Estate, Torrontés, Pinot Grigio, Mendoza, Argentina, 2018
- £50.00 per bottleGift Voucher £50