Time Waits for No One Monastrell, 2016 75cl
Aged in American oak barrels for six months, this wine has a powerful and intense nose where the ripe fruit aroma dominates with hints of new wood. The palate is balanced, round, savoury with a pure fruit finish.
Finca Bacara is a winery built in the ancient arid vineyards of Jumilla in the southeast of Spain. The vines survive extreme drought and searing temperatures. The labels are striking, telling a story of creativity and a link to the land.
Suitable for vegans.
Style and Values
- ABV: 14.5%
- Country: Spain, Jumilla
- Vint: 2016
- Food Match : Perfect to have with cured cheeses, mushrooms, red meat, hake, cod or red tuna
- Grape Types: Monastrell
You might also like
- £25.00 per bottleGinerosity
- £15.99 per bottleThe Drift Farm, Year of the Rooster, Single Vineyard Touriga Franca Rosé, Overberg Highlands, South Africa, 2016
- £39.99 per bottleBenromach 10 Years Old
- £17.99 per bottleRasteau, Guillaume Gonnet, 2016, 75cl
- £16.25 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Luis Cañas, 2015, 75cl
- £16.99 per bottleThorny Devil Grenache, Barossa Valley, Thistledown, 2016, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2018, 75cl
- £26.99 per bottleCabernet Franc, Raats Family Wines, 2015, 75cl
- £11.95 per bottleJordan Bradgate Syrah, 2014, 75cl
- £16.65 per bottleAlasia Gavi Del Comune Di Gavi, 2016, 75cl
- £13.00 per bottleLagar de Bouza Albariño, Bouza do Rei, 2017, 75cl
- £19.49 per bottleKatz Pinot Gris, Domaine Klur, 2015, 75cl