Time Waits for No One Monastrell, 2016 75cl
Aged in American oak barrels for six months, this wine has a powerful and intense nose where the ripe fruit aroma dominates with hints of new wood. The palate is balanced, round, savoury with a pure fruit finish.
Finca Bacara is a winery built in the ancient arid vineyards of Jumilla in the southeast of Spain. The vines survive extreme drought and searing temperatures. The labels are striking, telling a story of creativity and a link to the land.
Suitable for vegans.
Style and Values
- ABV: 14.5%
- Country: Spain, Jumilla
- Vint: 2016
- Food Match : Perfect to have with cured cheeses, mushrooms, red meat, hake, cod or red tuna
- Grape Types: Monastrell
You might also like
- £65.75 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle, Mags, 2012, 150cl
- £10.95 per bottleD`A Marsanne, `Lot 12`, Domaine Astruc 2016
- £11.49 per bottleWild & Wilder, The Exhibitionist Merlot, Barossa Valley, South Australia, Australia, 2018
- £15.99 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Elim, Trizanne Signature Wines, 2017, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2017, 75cl
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2017, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2018 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleAncora Monferrato Chiaretto, 2017, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleZelen, Guerila, 2017, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2017
- £14.99 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2018, 75cl