Time Waits for No One Monastrell, 2017 75cl
Aged in American oak barrels for six months, this wine has a powerful and intense nose where the ripe fruit aroma dominates with hints of new wood. The palate is balanced, round, savoury with a pure fruit finish.
Finca Bacara is a winery built in the ancient arid vineyards of Jumilla in the southeast of Spain. The vines survive extreme drought and searing temperatures. The labels are striking, telling a story of creativity and a link to the land.
Suitable for vegans.
Style and Values
- ABV: 14.5%
- Country: Spain, Jumilla
- Vint: 2017
- Food Match : Perfect to have with cured cheeses, mushrooms, red meat, hake, cod or red tuna
- Grape Types: Monastrell
You might also like
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Noir Rose, 2019 75cl
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case - Red £50 for 6 Wines
- £12.00 per bottleLemon & Basil Gin
- £10.15 per bottleViognier, Santa Rosa Estate, 2019, 75cl
- £63.99 per bottleBrut Prestige, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 150cl
- £17.99 per bottleRasteau, Guillaume Gonnet, 2017, 75cl
- £8.65 per bottleCabernet Sauvignon Rosé, Central Valley, Costa Vera, Indómita, 2019, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Santa Macarena, Espinos Y Cardos, 2019, 75cl
- £10.15 per bottleSanta Rosa Estate, Torrontés, Pinot Grigio, Mendoza, Argentina, 2018
- £10.70 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2018, 75cl
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2018
- £8.49 per bottleEspinos y Cardos, Los Espinos Sauvignon Blanc, Central Valley, Chile, 2019