Time Waits for No One Monastrell, 2016 75cl
Aged in American oak barrels for six months, this wine has a powerful and intense nose where the ripe fruit aroma dominates with hints of new wood. The palate is balanced, round, savoury with a pure fruit finish.
Finca Bacara is a winery built in the ancient arid vineyards of Jumilla in the southeast of Spain. The vines survive extreme drought and searing temperatures. The labels are striking, telling a story of creativity and a link to the land.
Suitable for vegans.
Style and Values
- ABV: 14.5%
- Country: Spain, Jumilla
- Vint: 2016
- Food Match : Perfect to have with cured cheeses, mushrooms, red meat, hake, cod or red tuna
- Grape Types: Monastrell
You might also like
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleThe Drift Farm, Year of the Rooster, Single Vineyard Touriga Franca Rosé, Overberg Highlands, South Africa, 2016
- £34.75 per bottleGardet Tradition Brut, 75cl
- £37.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £21.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleZelen, Guerila, 2017, 75cl
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2016 37.5 cl
- £26.99 per bottleCabernet Franc, Raats Family Wines, 2015, 75cl
- £10.35 per bottleMinervois, Les Chemins De Felines, 2015, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Elim, Trizanne Signature Wines, 2017, 75cl
- £19.65 per bottleGancedo Capricho Godello, 2015, 75cl
- £9.60 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc, 2018, 75cl