Time Waits for No One Monastrell, 2016 75cl
Aged in American oak barrels for six months, this wine has a powerful and intense nose where the ripe fruit aroma dominates with hints of new wood. The palate is balanced, round, savoury with a pure fruit finish.
Finca Bacara is a winery built in the ancient arid vineyards of Jumilla in the southeast of Spain. The vines survive extreme drought and searing temperatures. The labels are striking, telling a story of creativity and a link to the land.
Suitable for vegans.
Style and Values
- ABV: 14.5%
- Country: Spain, Jumilla
- Vint: 2016
- Food Match : Perfect to have with cured cheeses, mushrooms, red meat, hake, cod or red tuna
- Grape Types: Monastrell
You might also like
- £25.00 per bottlePickering's Islay Oak Aged Gin
- £14.99 per bottleVenturini Baldini, Montelocco Lambrusco, DOP, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2016
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2017, 75cl
- £11.25 per bottlePicpoul De Pinet Cuvee Paredeux 2017
- £17.99 per bottleRasteau, Guillaume Gonnet, 2016, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Noir Rose, 2017 75cl
- £33.75 per bottleGardet Tradition Brut, 75cl
- £14.50 per bottleBodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut
- £51.99 per bottleDominio de Cair, Cair, DO Ribera del Duero, Spain (150cl.), 2012
- £14.49 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2016, 75cl
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength
- £9.60 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2017, 75cl