Time Waits for No One Monastrell, 2016 75cl
Aged in American oak barrels for six months, this wine has a powerful and intense nose where the ripe fruit aroma dominates with hints of new wood. The palate is balanced, round, savoury with a pure fruit finish.
Finca Bacara is a winery built in the ancient arid vineyards of Jumilla in the southeast of Spain. The vines survive extreme drought and searing temperatures. The labels are striking, telling a story of creativity and a link to the land.
Suitable for vegans.
Style and Values
- ABV: 14.5%
- Country: Spain, Jumilla
- Vint: 2016
- Food Match : Perfect to have with cured cheeses, mushrooms, red meat, hake, cod or red tuna
- Grape Types: Monastrell
You might also like
- £11.95 per bottleJordan Bradgate Syrah, 2016, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleSource de Rouge, Château Ka, 2015, 75cl
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £25.00 per bottleGinerosity
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Chilli Vodka
- £8.99 per bottleAncora Monferrato Chiaretto, 2017, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleCunning Plan Shiraz, Langhorne Creek, Thistledown, 2016, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleVenturini Baldini, Montelocco Lambrusco, DOP, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2016
- £14.99 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2016, 75cl
- £10.95 per bottleD`A Marsanne, `Lot 12`, Domaine Astruc 2016
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2016, 75cl
- £13.49 per bottleVerdicchio di Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore, Cima Signoria, DOC, Zaccagnini, 2018, 75cl