Time Waits for No One Monastrell, 2016 75cl
Aged in American oak barrels for six months, this wine has a powerful and intense nose where the ripe fruit aroma dominates with hints of new wood. The palate is balanced, round, savoury with a pure fruit finish.
Finca Bacara is a winery built in the ancient arid vineyards of Jumilla in the southeast of Spain. The vines survive extreme drought and searing temperatures. The labels are striking, telling a story of creativity and a link to the land.
Suitable for vegans.
Style and Values
- ABV: 14.5%
- Country: Spain, Jumilla
- Vint: 2016
- Food Match : Perfect to have with cured cheeses, mushrooms, red meat, hake, cod or red tuna
- Grape Types: Monastrell
You might also like
- £12.99 per bottleRosado Barrica, Finca Manzanos, Bodegas Manzanos, 2017, 75cl
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2017
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2018, 75cl
- £20.00 per bottleGift Voucher £20
- £10.35 per bottleMinervois, Les Chemins De Felines, 2015, 75cl
- £16.49 per bottlePouilly Fumé, Les Loges, Domaine Pierre Marchand, 2018, 75cl
- £36.00 per bottleOgilvy vodka
- £26.99 per bottleCabernet Franc, Raats Family Wines, 2015, 75cl
- £10.95 per bottleD`A Marsanne, `Lot 12`, Domaine Astruc 2018
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2016
- £11.25 per bottleAlianca Bairrada Reserva 2017
- £8.95 per bottleCastillo De Monseran, Barrel Aged Garnacha 2017