Time Waits for No One Monastrell, 2016 75cl
Aged in American oak barrels for six months, this wine has a powerful and intense nose where the ripe fruit aroma dominates with hints of new wood. The palate is balanced, round, savoury with a pure fruit finish.
Finca Bacara is a winery built in the ancient arid vineyards of Jumilla in the southeast of Spain. The vines survive extreme drought and searing temperatures. The labels are striking, telling a story of creativity and a link to the land.
Suitable for vegans.
Style and Values
- ABV: 14.5%
- Country: Spain, Jumilla
- Vint: 2016
- Food Match : Perfect to have with cured cheeses, mushrooms, red meat, hake, cod or red tuna
- Grape Types: Monastrell
You might also like
- £38.00 per bottleArbikie Haar Vodka
- £15.75 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2013, 75cl
- £18.99 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Amaren, 2014, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottleExtreme Vineyards Red, Bonfire Hill, 2016, 75cl
- £31.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2014, 75cl
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2017, 75cl
- £16.65 per bottleDomaine des Baumard, Crémant de Loire, Brut Rosé Extra, Loire, France, N/V
- £8.85 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2017, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2016, 75cl
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2016
- £11.99 per bottleThe Courtesan Riesling, Clare Valley, The Character Series, Wild & Wilder, 2018, 75cl
- £31.50 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle Bourgeois, 2013, 75cl