Pouilly Fume La Demoiselle De Bourgeois (Tete De Cuvee) 2015
In 1950, the Henri Bourgeois estate consisted of 2 hectares. Today, his sons have expanded the Domaine to 65 hectares of vines, judiciously situated among the best slopes of Sancerre and Pouilly Fumé. The family tradition, passed through generations, is based on respect of the terroir and winemaking. At Domaine Henri Bourgeois they are committed to producing the finest Sancerre and Pouilly Fumé wines. This means using the best of tradition with the best of modernity.
The grapes come from the slopes of the Loire Valley known as ‘The Garden of France’
Citrus, pear, quince and green plum fruits.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 12.5%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2015
- Case Size : 12
- Food Match : Tofu with spinach in a tangy sauce or try with creamy sauce dish with roasted apple.
- Tasting Notes:
The lively acidity and the mineral notes (chalky and flinty) are balanced by delicious flavours of citrus, pear, quince and green plum fruits but also white flowers and white pepper. It shows a very nice persistence on the finish.
- Grape Types: Sauvignon Blanc
You might also like
- £48.99 per bottleDomaine Pillot, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Rouge, Morgeot, Burgundy, France, 2018
- £39.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £9.99 per bottleBaccolo Bianco Veneto 2020
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache Rose South Australia, 2021
- £19.49 per bottleKatz Pinot Gris, Domaine Klur, 2019, 75cl
- £22.99 per bottlePansal del Calàs, Celler de Capçanes, 2013, 50cl
- £11.75 per bottleCarménère, Central Valley, Armador, Odfjell, 2018, 75cl
- £37.75 per bottleChampagne Drappier Carte D’or Brut - inc glasses
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2019
- £16.25 per bottleDomaine Michaut Freres, Chablis, Burgundy, France, 2019
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel Rose 2019
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner