Pecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2017, 75cl
A soft and pleasant wine with aromas of citrus, ripe pear, peach and orange blossom. The mountainous Abruzzo region of central Italy is situated halfway up the `boot` neighbouring Marche to the north, Lazio to the west and Molise to the south east. Cantina Orsogna is an award-winning Abruzzo cooperative specialising in native grapes of the region such as Montepluciano d`Abruzzo, Cococciola and Pecorino. Suitable for vegans.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 13.5%
- Country: Italy
- Vint: 2017
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : Perfect with risottos, all types of vegetables.
- Tasting Notes: A soft and pleasant wine with aromas of citrus, ripe pear, peach and orange blossom. The palate is clean and rich with a pleasing mineral complexity and a long finish.
- Grape Types: Pecorino
You might also like
- £12.50 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Zephyr Wines, 2017, 75cl
- £59.95 per bottlePrestige Charles Vintage 1er Cru, 2004, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottlePradio, Passaparola, Prosecco, Spumante DOC, Veneto, Italy, N/V
- £15.75 per bottleRuminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2017
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2016
- £63.99 per bottleBrut Prestige, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 150cl
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2016, 75cl
- £39.99 per bottleBenromach 10 Years Old
- £8.85 per bottlePleyades Shiraz, 2015, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleThe Great Escape Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills, Thistledown, 2015, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2017, 37.5cl
- £15.25 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2016, 75cl