Pecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2017, 75cl
A soft and pleasant wine with aromas of citrus, ripe pear, peach and orange blossom. The mountainous Abruzzo region of central Italy is situated halfway up the `boot` neighbouring Marche to the north, Lazio to the west and Molise to the south east. Cantina Orsogna is an award-winning Abruzzo cooperative specialising in native grapes of the region such as Montepluciano d`Abruzzo, Cococciola and Pecorino. Suitable for vegans.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 13.5%
- Country: Italy
- Vint: 2017
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : Perfect with risottos, all types of vegetables.
- Tasting Notes: A soft and pleasant wine with aromas of citrus, ripe pear, peach and orange blossom. The palate is clean and rich with a pleasing mineral complexity and a long finish.
- Grape Types: Pecorino
You might also like
- £14.50 per bottleBodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut
- £22.25 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2017, 75cl
- £9.70 per bottlePetit Balthazar Cinsault Rose, 2017, 75cl
- £11.25 per bottleArrogant Frog, Ribet Chard/viog, 2016, 75cl
- £11.49 per bottleVida Orgánica, Torrontés, Mendoza, Argentina, 2018
- £7.99 per bottleThe Wrong Un Shiraz, Cabernet, One Chain Vineyards, 2017, 75cl
- £15.75 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2013, 75cl
- £12.50 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Zephyr Wines, 2017, 75cl
- £16.49 per bottlePouilly Fumé, Les Loges, Domaine Pierre Marchand, 2017, 75cl
- £31.50 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle Bourgeois, 2013, 75cl
- £39.99 per bottleAmarone della Valpolicella, Campo Léon, DOCG, ILatium Morini , 2013, 75cl
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2016, 75cl