Minervois, Les Chemins De Felines, 2015, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
Juicy and herby, with black fruits and peppery notes.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 13%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2015
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C, on its own or with tapas, barbecued dishes or matured cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
Complex and fruity nose with violet, blackcurrant, black olives, black pepper and black cherries. Full and smooth palate, balanced and generous.
- Grape Types: Syrah, Grenache
You might also like
- £13.49 per bottleCava Brut Reserva, Bodegas Sumarroca, 2016, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2017
- £18.99 per bottleClos Venturi, 1769 White, Corsica, France, 2017
- £13.49 per bottleVerdicchio di Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore, Cima Signoria, DOC, Zaccagnini, 2018, 75cl
- £15.49 per bottleMalbec, Felino, Viña Cobos, 2018, 75cl
- £13.50 per bottleTime Waits for No One Monastrell, 2016 75cl
- £48.99 per bottleDomaine Pillot, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Rouge, Morgeot, Burgundy, France, 2017
- £9.30 per bottleAlasia Cortese, 2017, 75cl
- £14.50 per bottleBodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut
- £21.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Blaufränkisch Reserve, Carnuntum, Austria, 2016
- £15.99 per bottleThe Drift Farm, Year of the Rooster, Single Vineyard Touriga Franca Rosé, Overberg Highlands, South Africa, 2016
- £25.00 per bottleGinerosity