Minervois, Les Chemins De Felines, 2015, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
Juicy and herby, with black fruits and peppery notes.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 13%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2015
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C, on its own or with tapas, barbecued dishes or matured cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
Complex and fruity nose with violet, blackcurrant, black olives, black pepper and black cherries. Full and smooth palate, balanced and generous.
- Grape Types: Syrah, Grenache
You might also like
- £15.99 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Elim, Trizanne Signature Wines, 2017, 75cl
- £63.99 per bottleBrut Prestige, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 150cl
- £10.95 per bottleD`A Marsanne, `Lot 12`, Domaine Astruc 2018
- £11.49 per bottleWild & Wilder, The Exhibitionist Merlot, Barossa Valley, South Australia, Australia, 2018
- £12.99 per bottlePradio, Passaparola, Prosecco, Spumante DOC, Veneto, Italy, N/V
- £14.99 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2016, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleUvam, Pinot Grigio, IGT , Biscardo, Mabis, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleVenturini Baldini, Montelocco Lambrusco, DOP, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2016
- £19.95 per bottlePickering's Grapefruit & Lemongrass Liqueur
- £32.99 per bottleGrüner Veltliner Smaragd, Achleiten, Single Vineyard, Domäne Wachau, 2017, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Alamina, 2015, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Haar Vodka