Minervois, Les Chemins De Felines, 2015, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
Juicy and herby, with black fruits and peppery notes.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 13%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2015
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C, on its own or with tapas, barbecued dishes or matured cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
Complex and fruity nose with violet, blackcurrant, black olives, black pepper and black cherries. Full and smooth palate, balanced and generous.
- Grape Types: Syrah, Grenache
You might also like
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Porter
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2018, 75cl
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2018
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Noir 2019
- £18.99 per bottleClos Venturi, 1769 White, Corsica, France, 2018
- £10.00 per bottleGift Voucher £10
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2018, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Haar Vodka
- £15.49 per bottleMalbec, Felino, Viña Cobos, 2018, 75cl
- £9.30 per bottleThe Wrong Un Shiraz, Cabernet, One Chain Vineyards, 2019, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2018, 75cl