Minervois, Les Chemins De Felines, 2015, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
Juicy and herby, with black fruits and peppery notes.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 13%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2015
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C, on its own or with tapas, barbecued dishes or matured cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
Complex and fruity nose with violet, blackcurrant, black olives, black pepper and black cherries. Full and smooth palate, balanced and generous.
- Grape Types: Syrah, Grenache
You might also like
- £13.99 per bottleRavoire et Fils, Cuvée des Lices, Côteaux Varois en Provence Rosé, Provence, France, 2017
- £21.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Blaufränkisch Reserve, Carnuntum, Austria, 2016
- £10.70 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2017, 75cl
- £18.50 per bottleBesos de Oro
- £16.99 per bottleThorny Devil Grenache, Barossa Valley, Thistledown, 2016, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2017, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleTempranillo, Petit Verdot, Torre Solar, Vinos Más Buscados, 2016, 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleLawless Village IPA
- £8.65 per bottleCabernet Sauvignon Rosé, Central Valley, Costa Vera, Indómita, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleSource de Rouge, Château Ka, 2015, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleRioja, deAlto, 2016, 75cl
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2016, 75cl