Minervois, Les Chemins De Felines, 2015, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
Juicy and herby, with black fruits and peppery notes.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 13%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2015
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C, on its own or with tapas, barbecued dishes or matured cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
Complex and fruity nose with violet, blackcurrant, black olives, black pepper and black cherries. Full and smooth palate, balanced and generous.
- Grape Types: Syrah, Grenache
You might also like
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Porter
- £10.99 per bottleExtreme Vineyards Red, Bonfire Hill, 2016, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2016
- £15.99 per bottleCartlidge and Browne, Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast, USA, 2016
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2016, 75cl
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2017, 75cl
- £34.99 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Luis Cañas, 2015, 150cl
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2016
- £13.90 per bottleAlvarinho, Marques De Lara, 2017, 75cl
- £39.99 per bottleBenromach 10 Years Old
- £38.00 per bottleArbikie Chilli Vodka