Minervois, Les Chemins De Felines, 2015, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
Juicy and herby, with black fruits and peppery notes.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 13%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2015
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C, on its own or with tapas, barbecued dishes or matured cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
Complex and fruity nose with violet, blackcurrant, black olives, black pepper and black cherries. Full and smooth palate, balanced and generous.
- Grape Types: Syrah, Grenache
You might also like
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £9.75 per bottlePinot Noir, Alamina, 2015, 75cl
- £21.99 per bottlePansal del Calàs, Celler de Capçanes, 2013, 50cl
- £8.99 per bottleTempranillo, Petit Verdot, Torre Solar, Vinos Más Buscados, 2016, 75cl
- £22.25 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2017, 75cl
- £9.30 per bottleAlasia Cortese, 2017, 75cl
- £8.85 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2017, 75cl
- £9.70 per bottlePetit Balthazar Cinsault Rose, 2017, 75cl
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic
- £20.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2017, 75cl
- £42.99 per bottleBlanc de Blancs Grand Cru, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 75cl
- £19.95 per bottlePickering's Grapefruit & Lemongrass Liqueur