Minervois, Les Chemins De Felines, 2015, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
Juicy and herby, with black fruits and peppery notes.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 13%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2015
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C, on its own or with tapas, barbecued dishes or matured cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
Complex and fruity nose with violet, blackcurrant, black olives, black pepper and black cherries. Full and smooth palate, balanced and generous.
- Grape Types: Syrah, Grenache
You might also like
- £63.99 per bottleBrut Prestige, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 150cl
- £2.50 per bottleLawless Village IPA
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018, 75cl
- £11.50 per bottlePicpoul De Pinet Cuvee Paredeux 2017
- £9.30 per bottleAlasia Cortese, 2017, 75cl
- £10.70 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2017, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottleRuminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2018
- £10.95 per bottleD`A Marsanne, `Lot 12`, Domaine Astruc 2016
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2017, 75cl
- £39.99 per bottleBenromach 10 Years Old
- £19.65 per bottleGancedo Capricho Godello, 2015, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleFine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl