Minervois, Les Chemins De Felines, 2015, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
Juicy and herby, with black fruits and peppery notes.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 13%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2015
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C, on its own or with tapas, barbecued dishes or matured cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
Complex and fruity nose with violet, blackcurrant, black olives, black pepper and black cherries. Full and smooth palate, balanced and generous.
- Grape Types: Syrah, Grenache
You might also like
- £19.99 per bottleSt Tamás, Mád Tokaji Late Harvest, Tokaji, Hungary, 2016
- £15.90 per bottlePecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2018, 75cl
- £13.99 per bottleRavoire et Fils, Cuvée des Lices, Côteaux Varois en Provence Rosé, Provence, France, 2018
- £2.50 per bottleLawless Village IPA
- £17.99 per bottleVenturini Baldini, Marchese Manodori, DOP, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2016
- £15.99 per bottleSource de Rouge, Château Ka, 2015, 75cl
- £21.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2018, 75cl
- £24.99 per bottleHis Eminence's Choice, 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2016
- £11.49 per bottleExtreme Vineyards Red, Bonfire Hill, 2016, 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleVida Orgánica, Torrontés, Mendoza, Argentina, 2018
- £8.99 per bottleLa Voluta Grande Sangiovese Di Puglia 2016