Picpoul De Pinet Cuvee Paredeux 2017
Light tropical flavours with a subtle undertone of peach.
The estate was created in 1969 and now extends to 40 hectares of vineyard spread through the Mediterranean garrigue. It is run by Marc Cabrol, who combines winegrowing with selling agricultural machinery. The winery was built in the early 1900`s but was thoroughly modernised by the current owners in 1995.
Style and Values
- Taste: Delicious and light tropical flavours with a subtle undertone of peach and a ripe zesty finish. Some floral notes add another dimension to the wine.
- ABV: 12.5%
- Country: France, Languedoc-Roussillon
- Vint: 2017
- Food Match : This wine can be enjoyed on its own or with salads.
- Tasting Notes:
Delicious and light tropical flavours with a subtle undertone of peach and a ripe zesty finish. Some floral notes add another dimension to the wine.
- Grape Types: Picpoul De Pinet
You might also like
- £15.90 per bottlePecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2017, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleCartlidge and Browne, Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast, USA, 2016
- £10.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Santa Macarena, Espinos Y Cardos, 2017, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2017, 75cl
- £25.00 per bottleGinerosity
- £10.15 per bottleSanta Rosa Estate, Torrontés, Pinot Grigio, Mendoza, Argentina, 2018
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2017, 75cl
- £38.00 per bottleArbikie Haar Vodka
- £9.99 per bottleRioja, deAlto, 2016, 75cl
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2016, 75cl
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Lager
- £8.99 per bottleAncora Monferrato Chiaretto, 2017, 75cl