Il Meridione Nero D`Avola 2018
Juicy red with ripe plum and black cherry flavours.All areas of production, from grape selection through to vinification, maturation, blending and bottling are meticulously overseen by Araldica`s Claudio Manera and Lella Burdese. Working closely with growers and cooperatives, their aim is to produce a range of authentic, well-priced wines from local grape varieties.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Sicily, Italy
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Versatile and supple, ideal with pizza and pasta dishes, salads and cold meats.
- Tasting Notes:
A medium-bodied, spicy red with aromas of ripe plum and black cherry. The palate combines warm, juicy red fruit flavours with savoury, lightly smoky characters, a hint of bitter chocolate and a nip of tannin on the finish.
- Grape Types: Nero DAvola
You might also like
- £15.99 per bottleMuscat de Beaumes de Venise, La Séductrice, Val de Garrigue, 2016, 37.5cl
- £12.99 per bottlePrimasole Primitivo 2018
- £34.75 per bottleGardet Tradition Brut, 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2018, 37.5cl
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2018, 75cl
- £9.95 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc/Pinotage Rose 2019
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Lager
- £14.99 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2016, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Noir 2019
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £25.00 per bottlePickering's Islay Oak Aged Gin
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2019, 75cl