Il Meridione Nero D`Avola 2018
Juicy red with ripe plum and black cherry flavours.All areas of production, from grape selection through to vinification, maturation, blending and bottling are meticulously overseen by Araldica`s Claudio Manera and Lella Burdese. Working closely with growers and cooperatives, their aim is to produce a range of authentic, well-priced wines from local grape varieties.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Sicily, Italy
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Versatile and supple, ideal with pizza and pasta dishes, salads and cold meats.
- Tasting Notes:
A medium-bodied, spicy red with aromas of ripe plum and black cherry. The palate combines warm, juicy red fruit flavours with savoury, lightly smoky characters, a hint of bitter chocolate and a nip of tannin on the finish.
- Grape Types: Nero DAvola
You might also like
- £34.75 per bottleGardet Tradition Brut, 75cl
- £21.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2019, 75cl
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2018, 75cl
- £17.99 per bottleRasteau, Guillaume Gonnet, 2017, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Noir 2018
- £12.99 per bottlePrimasole Primitivo 2018
- £7.99 per bottleThe Wrong Un Shiraz, Cabernet, One Chain Vineyards, 2018, 75cl
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2018 37.5 cl
- £14.99 per bottleFine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog, Ribet Chard/viog, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2018, 75cl
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2018, 75cl