Il Meridione Nero D`Avola 2016
Juicy red with ripe plum and black cherry flavours.All areas of production, from grape selection through to vinification, maturation, blending and bottling are meticulously overseen by Araldica`s Claudio Manera and Lella Burdese. Working closely with growers and cooperatives, their aim is to produce a range of authentic, well-priced wines from local grape varieties.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Sicily, Italy
- Vint: 2016
- Food Match : Versatile and supple, ideal with pizza and pasta dishes, salads and cold meats.
- Tasting Notes: A medium-bodied, spicy red with aromas of ripe plum and black cherry. The palate combines warm, juicy red fruit flavours with savoury, lightly smoky characters, a hint of bitter chocolate and a nip of tannin on the finish.
- Grape Types: Nero DAvola
You might also like
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleMalbec, Bío Bío, Nostros Reserva, Indómita, 2018, 75cl
- £10.35 per bottleMinervois, Les Chemins De Felines, 2015, 75cl
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic
- £16.99 per bottleEstate Riesling, QbA, Wéingut Max Ferdinand Richter, 2017, 75cl
- £10.15 per bottleSanta Rosa Estate, Torrontés, Pinot Grigio, Mendoza, Argentina, 2018
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel Rose 2017
- £39.99 per bottleBenromach 10 Years Old
- £18.99 per bottleClos Venturi, 1769 White, Corsica, France, 2017
- £8.95 per bottleIl Meridione Catarratto, 2017, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleLa Voluta Grande Sangiovese Di Puglia 2018
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2017, 75cl