Il Meridione Nero D`Avola 2016
Juicy red with ripe plum and black cherry flavours.All areas of production, from grape selection through to vinification, maturation, blending and bottling are meticulously overseen by Araldica`s Claudio Manera and Lella Burdese. Working closely with growers and cooperatives, their aim is to produce a range of authentic, well-priced wines from local grape varieties.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Sicily, Italy
- Vint: 2016
- Food Match : Versatile and supple, ideal with pizza and pasta dishes, salads and cold meats.
- Tasting Notes: A medium-bodied, spicy red with aromas of ripe plum and black cherry. The palate combines warm, juicy red fruit flavours with savoury, lightly smoky characters, a hint of bitter chocolate and a nip of tannin on the finish.
- Grape Types: Nero DAvola
You might also like
- £9.60 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc, 2017, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottleCava Brut Reserva, Bodegas Sumarroca, 2015, 75cl
- £9.60 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2017, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleZelen, Guerila, 2017, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2016, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Noir Rose, 2017 75cl
- £18.50 per bottleBesos de Oro
- £13.90 per bottleAlvarinho, Marques De Lara, 2017, 75cl
- £22.25 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2017, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2016
- £16.99 per bottleEstate Riesling, QbA, Wéingut Max Ferdinand Richter, 2017, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2017, 37.5cl