Il Meridione Nero D`Avola 2016
Juicy red with ripe plum and black cherry flavours.All areas of production, from grape selection through to vinification, maturation, blending and bottling are meticulously overseen by Araldica`s Claudio Manera and Lella Burdese. Working closely with growers and cooperatives, their aim is to produce a range of authentic, well-priced wines from local grape varieties.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Sicily, Italy
- Vint: 2016
- Food Match : Versatile and supple, ideal with pizza and pasta dishes, salads and cold meats.
- Tasting Notes: A medium-bodied, spicy red with aromas of ripe plum and black cherry. The palate combines warm, juicy red fruit flavours with savoury, lightly smoky characters, a hint of bitter chocolate and a nip of tannin on the finish.
- Grape Types: Nero DAvola
You might also like
- £15.99 per bottleCunning Plan Shiraz, Langhorne Creek, Thistledown, 2016, 75cl
- £63.99 per bottleBrut Prestige, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 150cl
- £15.99 per bottleThe Great Escape Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills, Thistledown, 2015, 75cl
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2016, 75cl
- £10.35 per bottleMinervois, Les Chemins De Felines, 2015, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottleThe Courtesan Riesling, Clare Valley, The Character Series, Wild & Wilder, 2018, 75cl
- £13.90 per bottleAlvarinho, Marques De Lara, 2017, 75cl
- £1.95 per bottleWooha Wheat
- £25.00 per bottlePickering's Islay Oak Aged Gin
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2017, 75cl
- £48.99 per bottleDomaine Pillot, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Rouge, Morgeot, Burgundy, France, 2017
- £18.99 per bottleClos Venturi, 1769 White, Corsica, France, 2017