Il Meridione Nero D`Avola 2018
Juicy red with ripe plum and black cherry flavours.All areas of production, from grape selection through to vinification, maturation, blending and bottling are meticulously overseen by Araldica`s Claudio Manera and Lella Burdese. Working closely with growers and cooperatives, their aim is to produce a range of authentic, well-priced wines from local grape varieties.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Sicily, Italy
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Versatile and supple, ideal with pizza and pasta dishes, salads and cold meats.
- Tasting Notes:
A medium-bodied, spicy red with aromas of ripe plum and black cherry. The palate combines warm, juicy red fruit flavours with savoury, lightly smoky characters, a hint of bitter chocolate and a nip of tannin on the finish.
- Grape Types: Nero DAvola
You might also like
- £19.95 per bottlePickering's Grapefruit & Lemongrass Liqueur
- £19.65 per bottleGancedo Capricho Godello, 2015, 75cl
- £13.49 per bottleCava Brut Reserva, Bodegas Sumarroca, 2017, 75cl
- £29.95 per bottlePickering's Original 1947
- £10.99 per bottleBella Modella, Prosecco Spumante, DOC, Veneto, Italy
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog, Ribet Chard/viog, 2018, 75cl
- £60.00 per caseNew - Mixed Case Red
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2019, 75cl
- £22.50 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2019, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2019, 75cl
- £2.00 per canGen!us Craft Lager
- £14.50 per bottleBodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut