Il Meridione Nero D`Avola 2018
Juicy red with ripe plum and black cherry flavours.All areas of production, from grape selection through to vinification, maturation, blending and bottling are meticulously overseen by Araldica`s Claudio Manera and Lella Burdese. Working closely with growers and cooperatives, their aim is to produce a range of authentic, well-priced wines from local grape varieties.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Sicily, Italy
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Versatile and supple, ideal with pizza and pasta dishes, salads and cold meats.
- Tasting Notes:
A medium-bodied, spicy red with aromas of ripe plum and black cherry. The palate combines warm, juicy red fruit flavours with savoury, lightly smoky characters, a hint of bitter chocolate and a nip of tannin on the finish.
- Grape Types: Nero DAvola
You might also like
- £34.99 per bottleIl Borghetto, Montedesassi, IGP, Tuscany, Italy 2015
- £20.00 per bottleGift Voucher £20
- £8.65 per bottlePierre et Papa, Dry White, IGP Comté Tolosan, France , 2019
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2018, 75cl
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Royal Tinto 2019
- £19.99 per bottleSt Tamás, Mád Tokaji Late Harvest, Tokaji, Hungary, 2017
- £9.95 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc/Pinotage Rose 2019
- £15.99 per bottleCunning Plan Shiraz, McLaren Vale, Thistledown, 2019, 75cl
- £11.95 per bottleCava ‘La Escapada’
- £22.99 per bottlePansal del Calàs, Celler de Capçanes, 2013, 50cl
- £16.99 per bottleEstate Riesling, QbA, Wéingut Max Ferdinand Richter, 2018, 75cl
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2019, 75cl