Il Meridione Nero D`Avola 2016
Juicy red with ripe plum and black cherry flavours.All areas of production, from grape selection through to vinification, maturation, blending and bottling are meticulously overseen by Araldica`s Claudio Manera and Lella Burdese. Working closely with growers and cooperatives, their aim is to produce a range of authentic, well-priced wines from local grape varieties.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Sicily, Italy
- Vint: 2016
- Food Match : Versatile and supple, ideal with pizza and pasta dishes, salads and cold meats.
- Tasting Notes: A medium-bodied, spicy red with aromas of ripe plum and black cherry. The palate combines warm, juicy red fruit flavours with savoury, lightly smoky characters, a hint of bitter chocolate and a nip of tannin on the finish.
- Grape Types: Nero DAvola
You might also like
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Noir Rose, 2017 75cl
- £10.99 per bottleExtreme Vineyards Red, Bonfire Hill, 2016, 75cl
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2016 37.5 cl
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £12.25 per bottleRioja Bordon Crianza Tinto, 2014, 75cl
- £39.99 per bottleBenromach 10 Years Old
- £48.99 per bottleDomaine Pillot, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Rouge, Morgeot, Burgundy, France, 2015
- £20.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2017, 75cl
- £15.75 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2013, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleMalbec, Felino, Viña Cobos, 2017, 75cl
- £16.99 per bottleEstate Riesling, QbA, Wéingut Max Ferdinand Richter, 2017, 75cl
- £9.60 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2017, 75cl