Il Meridione Nero D`Avola 2018
Juicy red with ripe plum and black cherry flavours.All areas of production, from grape selection through to vinification, maturation, blending and bottling are meticulously overseen by Araldica`s Claudio Manera and Lella Burdese. Working closely with growers and cooperatives, their aim is to produce a range of authentic, well-priced wines from local grape varieties.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Sicily, Italy
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Versatile and supple, ideal with pizza and pasta dishes, salads and cold meats.
- Tasting Notes:
A medium-bodied, spicy red with aromas of ripe plum and black cherry. The palate combines warm, juicy red fruit flavours with savoury, lightly smoky characters, a hint of bitter chocolate and a nip of tannin on the finish.
- Grape Types: Nero DAvola
You might also like
- £8.65 per bottlePierre et Papa, Dry White, IGP Comté Tolosan, France , 2019
- £12.00 per bottleLemon & Basil Gin
- £15.99 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Elim, Trizanne Signature Wines, 2019, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleLa Vie En Rose, Cinsault Rose, IGP Pays D'OC, Languedoc, France, 2019
- £11.49 per bottleWild & Wilder, The Exhibitionist Merlot, Barossa Valley, South Australia, Australia, 2019
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Haar Vodka
- £9.99 per bottleUvam, Pinot Grigio, IGT , Biscardo, Mabis, 2019, 75cl
- £9.95 per bottleTenuta Olim Bauda Pian Centive Moscato D'Asti Frizzante, DOCG, Piedmont, Italy 37.5cl, 2018
- £19.95 per bottlePickering's Grapefruit & Lemongrass Liqueur
- £9.95 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc, 2019, 75cl
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache, South Australia, 2019