Bodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut 2018
Full, fruity and intense.
With a history stretching back almost a hundred years, Parxet is one of the most established and important wine producers in the country. Parxet have been producing Cava since 1920. This history combined with a passionate winemaker means they produce stunning Cavas.
Parxet strive for excellence in all aspects of the winemaking process – from the vineyard through to the final product. This is emphasised in their commitment to the environment, Parxet manage their vineyards with respect to ecological and organic criteria.
Style and Values
- Closure: Natural Cork
- ABV: 11.5%%
- Country: Spain
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Perfect as an aperitif or with any tapas dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
Full, fruity and intense. This elegant Cava is full of zesty citrus fruit flavour with a lovely soft acidity. An absolutely stunning bottle of bubbly.
- Grape Types: Parellada, Xarel-lo, Macabeo
You might also like
- £11.50 per bottleRib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2018, 75cl
- £9.95 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc/Pinotage Rose 2019
- £9.99 per bottleLa Vie En Rose, Cinsault Rose, IGP Pays D'OC, Languedoc, France, 2020
- £10.99 per bottleFunkstille Gruner Veltliner, Niederosterreich, Austria, 2020
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2018
- £15.49 per bottleMalbec, Felino, Viña Cobos, 2018, 75cl
- £21.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2019, 75cl
- £22.99 per bottlePansal del Calàs, Celler de Capçanes, 2013, 50cl
- £34.00 per bottleHoly Grass Vodka
- £10.75 per bottleVermador Blanco
- £17.50 per bottleChateau Guiraud Sauternes 2016
- £10.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Santa Macarena, Espinos Y Cardos, 2019, 75cl