Bodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut 2018
Full, fruity and intense.
With a history stretching back almost a hundred years, Parxet is one of the most established and important wine producers in the country. Parxet have been producing Cava since 1920. This history combined with a passionate winemaker means they produce stunning Cavas.
Parxet strive for excellence in all aspects of the winemaking process – from the vineyard through to the final product. This is emphasised in their commitment to the environment, Parxet manage their vineyards with respect to ecological and organic criteria.
Style and Values
- Closure: Natural Cork
- ABV: 11.5%%
- Country: Spain
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Perfect as an aperitif or with any tapas dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
Full, fruity and intense. This elegant Cava is full of zesty citrus fruit flavour with a lovely soft acidity. An absolutely stunning bottle of bubbly.
- Grape Types: Parellada, Xarel-lo, Macabeo
You might also like
- £8.25 per bottleLes Chiens, Catalans Rouge, Vin De France, France, 2019
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog Ribet Chardonnay/Viognier 2019
- £22.50 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2019, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2016, 75cl
- £42.99 per bottleBlanc de Blancs Grand Cru, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 75cl
- £9.95 per bottleTenuta Olim Bauda Pian Centive Moscato D'Asti Frizzante, DOCG, Piedmont, Italy 37.5cl, 2019
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £10.99 per bottleBella Modella, Prosecco Spumante, DOC, Veneto, Italy
- £8.99 per bottleTorre Solar, Tempranillo, Syrah, VDT Castilla, Spain, 2018
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2018, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2019
- £11.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2018, 37.5cl