Bodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut 2018
Full, fruity and intense.
With a history stretching back almost a hundred years, Parxet is one of the most established and important wine producers in the country. Parxet have been producing Cava since 1920. This history combined with a passionate winemaker means they produce stunning Cavas.
Parxet strive for excellence in all aspects of the winemaking process – from the vineyard through to the final product. This is emphasised in their commitment to the environment, Parxet manage their vineyards with respect to ecological and organic criteria.
Style and Values
- Closure: Natural Cork
- ABV: 11.5%%
- Country: Spain
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Perfect as an aperitif or with any tapas dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
Full, fruity and intense. This elegant Cava is full of zesty citrus fruit flavour with a lovely soft acidity. An absolutely stunning bottle of bubbly.
- Grape Types: Parellada, Xarel-lo, Macabeo
You might also like
- £10.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Santa Macarena, Espinos Y Cardos, 2020, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleFine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £11.49 per bottleExtreme Vineyards Red, Bonfire Hill, 2018, 75cl
- £13.99 per bottleValpolicella, DOC, ILatium Morini , 2018, 75cl
- £13.25 per bottleSimonsig Pinotage 2018
- £11.95 per bottleCava ‘La Escapada’
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2019, 75cl
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case - White £50 for 6 Wines
- £7.99 per bottleBella Modella, Pinot Grigio Blush, Colline Teatine, IGT, Italy, 2020
- £19.99 per bottleCave De Ribeauville, Pinot Noir, Alsace, France, 2017
- £14.99 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2020, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019, 75cl