Bodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut 2018
Full, fruity and intense.
With a history stretching back almost a hundred years, Parxet is one of the most established and important wine producers in the country. Parxet have been producing Cava since 1920. This history combined with a passionate winemaker means they produce stunning Cavas.
Parxet strive for excellence in all aspects of the winemaking process – from the vineyard through to the final product. This is emphasised in their commitment to the environment, Parxet manage their vineyards with respect to ecological and organic criteria.
Style and Values
- Closure: Natural Cork
- ABV: 11.5%%
- Country: Spain
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Perfect as an aperitif or with any tapas dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
Full, fruity and intense. This elegant Cava is full of zesty citrus fruit flavour with a lovely soft acidity. An absolutely stunning bottle of bubbly.
- Grape Types: Xarel-lo, Parellada, Macabeo
You might also like
- £2.00 per canGen!us Craft Lager
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2019
- £20.00 per bottleGift Voucher £20
- £11.25 per bottleAlianca Bairrada Reserva 2018
- £19.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2019
- £11.99 per bottleUmani Ronchi Villa Bianchi 2019
- £34.99 per bottleGuillame Gonnet, Chateauneuf-Du-Pape Rouge Bel Ami, Southern Rhone, France, 2019
- £12.75 per bottleLe Bio Balthazar Minervois 2020
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case - Red £50 for 6 Wines
- £15.99 per bottleThe Great Escape Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills, Thistledown, 2021, 75cl
- £18.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2020 37.5 cl
- £11.25 per bottleUmani Ronchi Podere 2020