Bodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut 2019
Full, fruity and intense.
With a history stretching back almost a hundred years, Parxet is one of the most established and important wine producers in the country. Parxet have been producing Cava since 1920. This history combined with a passionate winemaker means they produce stunning Cavas.
Parxet strive for excellence in all aspects of the winemaking process – from the vineyard through to the final product. This is emphasised in their commitment to the environment, Parxet manage their vineyards with respect to ecological and organic criteria.
Style and Values
- Type: Bottle
- Closure: Natural Cork
- ABV: 11.5%%
- Country: Spain
- Vint: 2019
- Food Match : Perfect as an aperitif or with any tapas dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
Full, fruity and intense. This elegant Cava is full of zesty citrus fruit flavour with a lovely soft acidity. An absolutely stunning bottle of bubbly.
- Grape Types: Macabeo, Parellada, Xarel-lo
You might also like
- £14.95 per bottleTime Waits for No One Monastrell, 2020 75cl
- £12.25 per bottlePinot Noir, Santa Macarena, Espinos Y Cardos, 2021, 75cl
- £9.50 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Noir 2022
- £55.00 per caseSpring Box - 6 wines inc fizz
- £12.75 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline Red, IGP Pays d'Oc, Languedoc Roussillon, France, 2018
- £9.70 per bottleAncora Monferrato Chiaretto, 2021 75cl
- £9.50 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Grigio 2022
- £50.00 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength
- £24.95 per bottleDomaine Francois Crochet, Sancerre Rose, Loire, France, 2021
- £44.95 per bottleKingsbarn Dream to Dram
- £14.30 per bottleMezzacorona Mezza Di Mezza
- £11.99 per bottleDr. Fischer Steinbock Alcohol Free Sparkling