Bodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut
Full, fruity and intense.
With a history stretching back almost a hundred years, Parxet is one of the most established and important wine producers in the country. Parxet have been producing Cava since 1920. This history combined with a passionate winemaker means they produce stunning Cavas.
Parxet strive for excellence in all aspects of the winemaking process – from the vineyard through to the final product. This is emphasised in their commitment to the environment, Parxet manage their vineyards with respect to ecological and organic criteria.
Style and Values
- Closure: Natural Cork
- ABV: 11.5%%
- Country: Spain
- Vint: N/V
- Food Match : Perfect as an aperitif or with any tapas dishes. Good with seafood such as pan-fried scallops.
- Tasting Notes: Full, fruity and intense. This elegant Cava is full of zesty citrus fruit flavour with a lovely soft acidity. An absolutely stunning bottle of bubbly.
- Grape Types: Macabeo, Xarel-lo, Parellada
You might also like
- £9.99 per bottleRioja, deAlto, 2019, 75cl
- £34.75 per bottleGardet Tradition Brut, 75cl
- £26.99 per bottleCabernet Franc, Raats Family Wines, 2017, 75cl
- £13.90 per bottleAlvarinho, Marques De Lara, 2018, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2018
- £31.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2015, 75cl
- £9.30 per bottleThe Wrong Un Shiraz, Cabernet, One Chain Vineyards, 2019, 75cl
- £10.00 per bottleGift Voucher £10
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2018, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2019, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Chilli Vodka
- £9.95 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc, 2019, 75cl