Bodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut
Full, fruity and intense.
With a history stretching back almost a hundred years, Parxet is one of the most established and important wine producers in the country. Parxet have been producing Cava since 1920. This history combined with a passionate winemaker means they produce stunning Cavas.
Parxet strive for excellence in all aspects of the winemaking process – from the vineyard through to the final product. This is emphasised in their commitment to the environment, Parxet manage their vineyards with respect to ecological and organic criteria.
Style and Values
- Closure: Natural Cork
- ABV: 11.5%%
- Country: Spain
- Vint: N/V
- Food Match : Perfect as an aperitif or with any tapas dishes. Good with seafood such as pan-fried scallops.
- Tasting Notes: Full, fruity and intense. This elegant Cava is full of zesty citrus fruit flavour with a lovely soft acidity. An absolutely stunning bottle of bubbly.
- Grape Types: Macabeo, Xarel-lo, Parellada
You might also like
- £10.95 per bottleD`A Marsanne, `Lot 12`, Domaine Astruc 2016
- £15.99 per bottleThe Drift Farm, Year of the Rooster, Single Vineyard Touriga Franca Rosé, Overberg Highlands, South Africa, 2016
- £10.49 per bottleBodegas Manzanos, Finca Manzanos Tempranillo Blanco, DOCa Rioja, Spain, 2018
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog, Ribet Chard/viog, 2016, 75cl
- £16.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Carnuntum White, Carnuntum, Austria, 2018
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic
- £11.49 per bottleWild & Wilder, The Exhibitionist Merlot, Barossa Valley, South Australia, Australia, 2018
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2018, 75cl
- £21.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2018, 75cl
- £13.99 per bottleValpolicella, DOC, ILatium Morini , 2017, 75cl
- £63.99 per bottleBrut Prestige, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 150cl
- £15.99 per bottleCartlidge and Browne, Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast, USA, 2016