Bodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut
Full, fruity and intense.
With a history stretching back almost a hundred years, Parxet is one of the most established and important wine producers in the country. Parxet have been producing Cava since 1920. This history combined with a passionate winemaker means they produce stunning Cavas.
Parxet strive for excellence in all aspects of the winemaking process – from the vineyard through to the final product. This is emphasised in their commitment to the environment, Parxet manage their vineyards with respect to ecological and organic criteria.
Style and Values
- Closure: Natural Cork
- ABV: 11.5%%
- Country: Spain
- Vint: N/V
- Food Match : Perfect as an aperitif or with any tapas dishes. Good with seafood such as pan-fried scallops.
- Tasting Notes: Full, fruity and intense. This elegant Cava is full of zesty citrus fruit flavour with a lovely soft acidity. An absolutely stunning bottle of bubbly.
- Grape Types: Macabeo, Xarel-lo, Parellada
You might also like
- £12.99 per bottleRosado Barrica, Finca Manzanos, Bodegas Manzanos, 2017, 75cl
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2018, 75cl
- £19.50 per bottleBesos de Oro
- £11.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2018, 37.5cl
- £12.25 per bottleRioja Bordon Crianza Tinto, 2016, 75cl
- £13.49 per bottleCava Brut Reserva, Bodegas Sumarroca, 2016, 75cl
- £16.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Carnuntum White, Carnuntum, Austria, 2018
- £15.99 per bottleZelen, Guerila, 2018, 75cl
- £36.00 per bottleOgilvy vodka
- £15.99 per bottleCunning Plan Shiraz, Langhorne Creek, Thistledown, 2018, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottleThe Courtesan Riesling, Clare Valley, The Character Series, Wild & Wilder, 2019, 75cl