Cava ‘La Escapada’
Situated 6 km outside Sant Sadurni d’Anoia, in the highest point of the region, (250 metres above sea level). The vineyard enjoys a Mediterranean climate. The soil, which is alluvial in origin, is formed by a lime-arcillous layer which provides a balanced base for the vines to grow in.
Damià Deas, winemaker of Finca Can Petit, has been in charge of Finca Can Petit since 1985. He has personally supervised the planting of the vineyards and the construction of the new bodega.
Style and Values
- ABV: 11.5%
- Country: Spain
- Food Match : The ultimate party starter! Enjoy on its own or with canapés
- Tasting Notes:
A stream of fine bubbles with pronounced ripe and complex aromatic nose with hints of honey and brioche. In the mouth it shows good structure and excellent balance between ripe fruit and acidity.
- Grape Types: Parellada, Chardonnay, Macabeo
You might also like
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog Ribet Chardonnay/Viognier 2019
- £10.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Santa Macarena, Espinos Y Cardos, 2019, 75cl
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2018
- £14.99 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2016, 75cl
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2018 37.5 cl
- £9.99 per bottleBaccolo Bianco Veneto 2019
- £9.95 per bottleTenuta Olim Bauda Pian Centive Moscato D'Asti Frizzante, DOCG, Piedmont, Italy 37.5cl, 2019
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Chilli Vodka
- £26.50 per bottleMabis, Biscardo Prosecco Spumante Millesimato, DOC, Veneto, Italy (150CL)
- £16.99 per bottleGuillaume Gonnet, Tavel Rosé, La Nymphe, Southern Rhône, France, 2019
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2018, 75cl
- £10.75 per bottleVermador Blanco