Cava ‘La Escapada’
Situated 6 km outside Sant Sadurni d’Anoia, in the highest point of the region, (250 metres above sea level). The vineyard enjoys a Mediterranean climate. The soil, which is alluvial in origin, is formed by a lime-arcillous layer which provides a balanced base for the vines to grow in.
Damià Deas, winemaker of Finca Can Petit, has been in charge of Finca Can Petit since 1985. He has personally supervised the planting of the vineyards and the construction of the new bodega.
Style and Values
- ABV: 11.5%
- Country: Spain
- Food Match : The ultimate party starter! Enjoy on its own or with canapés, shellfish and salads.
- Tasting Notes:
A stream of fine bubbles with pronounced ripe and complex aromatic nose with hints of honey and brioche. In the mouth it shows good structure and excellent balance between ripe fruit and acidity.
- Grape Types: Chardonnay, Parellada, Macabeo
You might also like
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2017, 75cl
- £9.60 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc, 2018, 75cl
- £10.70 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2017, 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2018, 37.5cl
- £16.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Carnuntum White, Carnuntum, Austria, 2018
- £9.99 per bottleMalbec, Bío Bío, Nostros Reserva, Indómita, 2018, 75cl
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleUvam, Pinot Grigio, IGT , Biscardo, Mabis, 2018, 75cl
- £19.65 per bottleGancedo Capricho Godello, 2015, 75cl
- £20.00 per bottleGift Voucher £20
- £59.75 per bottleBenromach 15 Year Old
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel Rose 2017