Cava ‘La Escapada’
Situated 6 km outside Sant Sadurni d’Anoia, in the highest point of the region, (250 metres above sea level). The vineyard enjoys a Mediterranean climate. The soil, which is alluvial in origin, is formed by a lime-arcillous layer which provides a balanced base for the vines to grow in.
Damià Deas, winemaker of Finca Can Petit, has been in charge of Finca Can Petit since 1985. He has personally supervised the planting of the vineyards and the construction of the new bodega.
Style and Values
- ABV: 11.5%
- Country: Spain
- Food Match : The ultimate party starter! Enjoy on its own or with canapés
- Tasting Notes:
A stream of fine bubbles with pronounced ripe and complex aromatic nose with hints of honey and brioche. In the mouth it shows good structure and excellent balance between ripe fruit and acidity.
- Grape Types: Parellada, Chardonnay, Macabeo
You might also like
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2019, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2020, 75cl
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2019 37.5 cl
- £11.99 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline, Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France, 2020
- £31.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2016, 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleLe Bio Balthazar Minervois 2020
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2020, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2019
- £18.99 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Amaren, 2017
- £15.00 per caseWine Tasting Ticket 10th December
- £15.90 per bottlePecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2020, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2020, 75cl