Cava ‘La Escapada’
Situated 6 km outside Sant Sadurni d’Anoia, in the highest point of the region, (250 metres above sea level). The vineyard enjoys a Mediterranean climate. The soil, which is alluvial in origin, is formed by a lime-arcillous layer which provides a balanced base for the vines to grow in.
Damià Deas, winemaker of Finca Can Petit, has been in charge of Finca Can Petit since 1985. He has personally supervised the planting of the vineyards and the construction of the new bodega.
Style and Values
- ABV: 11.5%
- Country: Spain
- Food Match : The ultimate party starter! Enjoy on its own or with canapés, shellfish and salads.
- Tasting Notes:
A stream of fine bubbles with pronounced ripe and complex aromatic nose with hints of honey and brioche. In the mouth it shows good structure and excellent balance between ripe fruit and acidity.
- Grape Types: Chardonnay, Parellada, Macabeo
You might also like
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £39.99 per bottleBenromach 10 Years Old
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Royal Tinto 2019
- £15.99 per bottleCunning Plan Shiraz, McLaren Vale, Thistledown, 2019, 75cl
- £63.99 per bottleBrut Prestige, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 150cl
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2019, 75cl
- £34.75 per bottleGardet Tradition Brut, 75cl
- £8.65 per bottleCabernet Sauvignon Rosé, Central Valley, Costa Vera, Indómita, 2019, 75cl
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel Rose 2018
- £29.00 per bottleGuillame Gonnet, Chateauneuf-Du-Pape Rouge Bel Ami, Southern Rhone, France, 2017
- £8.95 per bottleCastillo De Monseran, Barrel Aged Garnacha 2018
- £15.90 per bottlePecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2018, 75cl