Cava ‘La Escapada’
Situated 6 km outside Sant Sadurni d’Anoia, in the highest point of the region, (250 metres above sea level). The vineyard enjoys a Mediterranean climate. The soil, which is alluvial in origin, is formed by a lime-arcillous layer which provides a balanced base for the vines to grow in.
Damià Deas, winemaker of Finca Can Petit, has been in charge of Finca Can Petit since 1985. He has personally supervised the planting of the vineyards and the construction of the new bodega.
Style and Values
- ABV: 11.5%
- Country: Spain
- Food Match : The ultimate party starter! Enjoy on its own or with canapés, shellfish and salads.
- Tasting Notes:
A stream of fine bubbles with pronounced ripe and complex aromatic nose with hints of honey and brioche. In the mouth it shows good structure and excellent balance between ripe fruit and acidity.
- Grape Types: Chardonnay, Parellada, Macabeo
You might also like
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2018, 75cl
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Noir 2019
- £14.50 per bottleBodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut
- £9.30 per bottleAlasia Cortese, 2018, 75cl
- £21.45 per bottlePickering's Sloe Gin
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2017, 75cl
- £33.99 per bottleZuccardi Q Malbec, Valle de Uco, Mendoza, Argentina (150cl.), 2016
- £25.00 per bottlePickering's Lowland Oak Aged Gin
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2018, 75cl
- £65.75 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle, Mags, 2012, 150cl
- £19.65 per bottleGancedo Capricho Godello, 2015, 75cl