Pickering's Grapefruit & Lemongrass Liqueur
Inspired by the pleasure of a Pickering’s Gin and tonic garnished with a slice of pink grapefruit, Pickering's have engineered their own decadent and refreshing gin liqueur. The soft, sun-kissed citrus of the pink grapefruit complements the gin’s spicier botanicals, while lemongrass adds fragrant warmth.
Finally, they added a tantalising hint of extra cardamom to give the gin liqueur a uniquely sumptuous finish.
Style and Values
- ABV: 20%
- Food Match : Perfect with Prosecco. Or Tonic. Or even on its own.
You might also like
- £11.50 per bottleDr. Fischer Steinbock Alcohol Free Sparkling
- £33.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2016, 75cl
- £13.99 per bottleSimonsig Mr. Borio's Shiraz 2018
- £9.15 per bottleTorre Solar, Tempranillo, Syrah, VDT Castilla, Spain, 2019
- £52.00 per caseMixed Case - £52 for 6 Wines including fizz
- £15.99 per bottleThe Great Escape Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills, Thistledown, 2021, 75cl
- £9.30 per bottleAlasia Cortese, 2020, 75cl
- £11.95 per bottleRose D`Anjou, Chateau De La Roulerie 2019
- £18.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2020 37.5 cl
- £12.25 per bottleCielo e Terra, Casa Defra, Prosecco Rose DOC, Italy, 2020
- £39.50 per bottleChampagne Drappier Carte D’or Brut - inc glasses
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner