Pickering's Grapefruit & Lemongrass Liqueur
Inspired by the pleasure of a Pickering’s Gin and tonic garnished with a slice of pink grapefruit, Pickering's have engineered their own decadent and refreshing gin liqueur. The soft, sun-kissed citrus of the pink grapefruit complements the gin’s spicier botanicals, while lemongrass adds fragrant warmth.
Finally, they added a tantalising hint of extra cardamom to give the gin liqueur a uniquely sumptuous finish.
Style and Values
- ABV: 20%
- Food Match : Perfect with Prosecco. Or Tonic. Or even on its own.
You might also like
- £31.00 per bottleGuillame Gonnet, Chateauneuf-Du-Pape Rouge Bel Ami, Southern Rhone, France, 2017
- £30.95 per bottleAncnoc 12 year old
- £24.99 per bottleHis Eminence's Choice, 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache, South Australia, 2020
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2018
- £16.25 per bottleBodegas Luis Canas, Rioja Crianza, DOCA Rioja, Spain, 2017
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2020, 75cl
- £13.90 per bottleAlvarinho, Marques De Lara, 2019, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleUmani Ronchi Villa Bianchi 2019
- £39.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2018 37.5 cl
- £10.75 per bottleVermador Blanco