Villa Wolf Pinot Blanc 2018
Villa wolf has a young, dynamic team at the helm, made up of Patrick Moellendorf and Sumi Gebauer. Both under the age of thirty, they were put in charge of the winemaking at Villa Wolf in 2011.
The Villa Wolf varietal line-up includes exceptionally affordable, classic Pfalz wines made from traditional varieties. These value-priced wines combine Villa Wolf estate grown fruit with grapes from contracted growers.
Crisp with floral notes and textured stone fruit flavour.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 12%
- Country: Germany
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Great match with tofu dishes and Asian curries. Also with fish or poultry
- Tasting Notes:
Villa Wolf Pinot Blanc is an elegant and easy drinking wine. Fresh and bright aromas come from picking the fruit at the optimal ripeness. Crisp with floral notes and textured stone fruit flavour. This medium-bodied dry wine is complex, not too sweet with just the right amount of acidity creating a great balance.
- Grape Types: Pinot Blanc
You might also like
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2019, 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleVida Orgánica, Torrontés, Mendoza, Argentina, 2019
- £29.95 per bottlePickering's Original 1947
- £9.99 per bottleMalbec, Bío Bío, Nostros Reserva, Indómita, 2019, 75cl
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Lager
- £9.95 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc, 2019, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottleRuminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2018
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength
- £14.99 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2016, 75cl
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case BBQ/Stay At Home Box £50 for 6 wines
- £8.99 per bottleAncora Monferrato Chiaretto, 2018, 75cl
- £7.99 per bottleBella Modella, Pinot Grigio Blush, Colline Teatine, IGT, Italy, 2019