Villa Wolf Pinot Blanc 2018
Villa wolf has a young, dynamic team at the helm, made up of Patrick Moellendorf and Sumi Gebauer. Both under the age of thirty, they were put in charge of the winemaking at Villa Wolf in 2011.
The Villa Wolf varietal line-up includes exceptionally affordable, classic Pfalz wines made from traditional varieties. These value-priced wines combine Villa Wolf estate grown fruit with grapes from contracted growers.
Crisp with floral notes and textured stone fruit flavour.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 12%
- Country: Germany
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Great match with tofu dishes and Asian curries. Also with fish or poultry
- Tasting Notes:
Villa Wolf Pinot Blanc is an elegant and easy drinking wine. Fresh and bright aromas come from picking the fruit at the optimal ripeness. Crisp with floral notes and textured stone fruit flavour. This medium-bodied dry wine is complex, not too sweet with just the right amount of acidity creating a great balance.
- Grape Types: Pinot Blanc
You might also like
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2018 37.5 cl
- £12.99 per bottleRosado Barrica, Finca Manzanos, Bodegas Manzanos, 2018
- £19.99 per bottleSt Tamás, Mád Tokaji Late Harvest, Tokaji, Hungary, 2016
- £22.99 per bottlePansal del Calàs, Celler de Capçanes, 2013, 50cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Chilli Vodka
- £11.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2018, 37.5cl
- £10.99 per bottleBella Modella, Prosecco Spumante, DOC, Veneto, Italy
- £9.95 per bottleTenuta Olim Bauda Pian Centive Moscato D'Asti Frizzante, DOCG, Piedmont, Italy 37.5cl, 2018
- £31.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2015, 75cl
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2018, 75cl
- £42.99 per bottleBlanc de Blancs Grand Cru, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 75cl
- £24.99 per bottleHis Eminence's Choice, 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl