Villa Wolf Pinot Blanc 2019
Villa wolf has a young, dynamic team at the helm, made up of Patrick Moellendorf and Sumi Gebauer. Both under the age of thirty, they were put in charge of the winemaking at Villa Wolf in 2011.
The Villa Wolf varietal line-up includes exceptionally affordable, classic Pfalz wines made from traditional varieties. These value-priced wines combine Villa Wolf estate grown fruit with grapes from contracted growers.
Crisp with floral notes and textured stone fruit flavour.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 12.5%
- Country: Germany
- Vint: 2019
- Food Match : Great match with tofu dishes and Asian curries.
- Tasting Notes:
Villa Wolf Pinot Blanc is an elegant and easy drinking wine. Fresh and bright aromas come from picking the fruit at the optimal ripeness. Crisp with floral notes and textured stone fruit flavour. This medium-bodied dry wine is complex, not too sweet with just the right amount of acidity creating a great balance.
- Grape Types: Pinot Blanc
You might also like
- £16.99 per bottleGuillaume Gonnet, Tavel Rosé, La Nymphe, Southern Rhône, France, 2019
- £10.70 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2018, 75cl
- £16.49 per bottlePouilly Fumé, Les Loges, Domaine Pierre Marchand, 2019, 75cl
- £13.90 per bottleAlvarinho, Marques De Lara, 2018, 75cl
- £8.25 per bottleLes Chiens, Catalans Rouge, Vin De France, France, 2019
- £26.99 per bottleCabernet Franc, Raats Family Wines, 2017, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2019
- £15.90 per bottlePecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2018, 75cl
- £20.00 per bottleGift Voucher £20
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2019, 75cl
- £10.85 per bottleMarques De Lara Vinho Verde, 2018, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Noir Rose, 2019 75cl