Lawless Village IPA
Bellfield Brewery is a craft brewery with a mission: to create great tasting, gluten-free beer that anyone can drink. Bellfield’s founders are coeliac so they are passionate about what they do.
Bellfield are the UK’s first dedicated gluten-free brewery, producing beer in small batches, using traditional methods combined with non-traditional ingredients. Just naturally, great tasting gluten-free beer
Style and Values
- ABV: 4.5%
- Country: Scotland
- Vint: N/V
- Food Match : Pizza, Aubergine and roasted garlic pasta, curry, roasted squash, chocolate, chocolate brownie, pretty much any beer snacks & chilli.
- Awards: World Beer Awards United Kingdom Winner
- Tasting Notes:
Named after the neighbourhood of Portobello in Edinburgh. A copper coloured, aromatic beer brewed as a traditional American IPA made with pale crystal malts and Cascade and Centennial American hops for a modern, citrusy finish. Enjoy this renegade chilled with friends.
You might also like
- £10.99 per bottleBella Modella, Prosecco Spumante, DOC, Veneto, Italy
- £12.99 per bottlePradio, Passaparola, Prosecco, Spumante DOC, Veneto, Italy, N/V
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2018
- £9.95 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc, 2019, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleFine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Royal Tinto 2018
- £11.99 per bottleVida Orgánica, Torrontés, Mendoza, Argentina, 2019
- £22.50 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2019, 75cl
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Cinsault Rose, 2019, 75cl
- £11.49 per bottleExtreme Vineyards Red, Bonfire Hill, 2018, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleLa Vie En Rose, Cinsault Rose, IGP Pays D'OC, Languedoc, France, 2019
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Grigio 2019