Lawless Village IPA
Bellfield Brewery is a craft brewery with a mission: to create great tasting, gluten-free beer that anyone can drink. Bellfield’s founders are coeliac so they are passionate about what they do.
Bellfield are the UK’s first dedicated gluten-free brewery, producing beer in small batches, using traditional methods combined with non-traditional ingredients. Just naturally, great tasting gluten-free beer
Style and Values
- ABV: 4.5%
- Country: Scotland
- Vint: N/V
- Food Match : Pizza, Aubergine and roasted garlic pasta, curry, roasted squash, chocolate, chocolate brownie, pretty much any beer snacks & chilli.
- Awards: World Beer Awards United Kingdom Winner
- Tasting Notes:
Named after the neighbourhood of Portobello in Edinburgh. A copper coloured, aromatic beer brewed as a traditional American IPA made with pale crystal malts and Cascade and Centennial American hops for a modern, citrusy finish. Enjoy this renegade chilled with friends.
You might also like
- £15.90 per bottlePecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2020, 75cl
- £31.95 per bottlePickering's Gin with Scottish Botanicals
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2019, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2019, 75cl
- £10.95 per bottleChateau Billot Merlot/ Cabernet Franc 2016
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2016, 75cl
- £35.00 per bottleGin & Tonic Survival Kit
- £19.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2019
- £10.95 per bottleD`A Viognier `Lot 18` Domaine Astruc 2020
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2019, 75cl
- £60.00 per caseNew - Mixed Case Red
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2020, 75cl