Lawless Village IPA
Bellfield Brewery is a craft brewery with a mission: to create great tasting, gluten-free beer that anyone can drink. Bellfield’s founders are coeliac so they are passionate about what they do.
Bellfield are the UK’s first dedicated gluten-free brewery, producing beer in small batches, using traditional methods combined with non-traditional ingredients. Just naturally, great tasting gluten-free beer
Style and Values
- ABV: 4.5%
- Country: Scotland
- Vint: N/V
- Food Match : Pizza, Aubergine and roasted garlic pasta, curry, roasted squash, chocolate, chocolate brownie, pretty much any beer snacks & chilli.
- Awards: World Beer Awards United Kingdom Winner
- Tasting Notes:
Named after the neighbourhood of Portobello in Edinburgh. A copper coloured, aromatic beer brewed as a traditional American IPA made with pale crystal malts and Cascade and Centennial American hops for a modern, citrusy finish. Enjoy this renegade chilled with friends.
You might also like
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Haar Vodka
- £25.00 per bottlePickering's Islay Oak Aged Gin
- £12.25 per bottleRioja Bordon Crianza Tinto, 2014, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleThe Great Escape Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills, Thistledown, 2015, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Elim, Trizanne Signature Wines, 2017, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2018, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottlePrimasole Primitivo 2017
- £15.90 per bottleRuminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2018
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Noir Rose, 2018 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleThe Drift Farm, Year of the Rooster, Single Vineyard Touriga Franca Rosé, Overberg Highlands, South Africa, 2016
- £11.50 per bottlePicpoul De Pinet Cuvee Paredeux 2017
- £11.49 per bottleExtreme Vineyards Red, Bonfire Hill, 2016, 75cl