Lawless Village IPA
Bellfield Brewery is a craft brewery with a mission: to create great tasting, gluten-free beer that anyone can drink. Bellfield’s founders are coeliac so they are passionate about what they do.
Bellfield are the UK’s first dedicated gluten-free brewery, producing beer in small batches, using traditional methods combined with non-traditional ingredients. Just naturally, great tasting gluten-free beer
Style and Values
- ABV: 4.5%
- Country: Scotland
- Vint: N/V
- Food Match : Pizza, Aubergine and roasted garlic pasta, curry, roasted squash, chocolate, chocolate brownie, pretty much any beer snacks & chilli.
- Awards: World Beer Awards United Kingdom Winner
- Tasting Notes:
Named after the neighbourhood of Portobello in Edinburgh. A copper coloured, aromatic beer brewed as a traditional American IPA made with pale crystal malts and Cascade and Centennial American hops for a modern, citrusy finish. Enjoy this renegade chilled with friends.
You might also like
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Cinsault Rose, 2020, 75cl
- £41.50 per bottleChampagne Drappier Rose Brut
- £12.75 per bottleLe Bio Balthazar Minervois 2020
- £15.99 per bottleThe Great Escape Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills, Thistledown, 2021, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2021, 75cl
- £32.50 per bottleAncnoc 12 year old
- £12.45 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline, Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France, 2021
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2019
- £31.95 per bottlePickering's Gin with Scottish Botanicals
- £8.49 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2021, 75cl
- £16.49 per bottleThistledown, Silken Beastie Shiraz, Barossa Valley, Australia, 2020
- £14.50 per bottleMezzacorona Mezza Di Mezza