Lawless Village IPA
Bellfield Brewery is a craft brewery with a mission: to create great tasting, gluten-free beer that anyone can drink. Bellfield’s founders are coeliac so they are passionate about what they do.
Bellfield are the UK’s first dedicated gluten-free brewery, producing beer in small batches, using traditional methods combined with non-traditional ingredients. Just naturally, great tasting gluten-free beer
Style and Values
- ABV: 4.5%
- Country: Scotland
- Vint: N/V
- Food Match : Pizza, Aubergine and roasted garlic pasta, curry, roasted squash, chocolate, chocolate brownie, pretty much any beer snacks & chilli.
- Awards: World Beer Awards United Kingdom Winner
- Tasting Notes:
Named after the neighbourhood of Portobello in Edinburgh. A copper coloured, aromatic beer brewed as a traditional American IPA made with pale crystal malts and Cascade and Centennial American hops for a modern, citrusy finish. Enjoy this renegade chilled with friends.
You might also like
- £15.99 per bottleSparkling Chardonnay, Vida Orgánica, N/V, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Chilli Vodka
- £37.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £12.99 per bottlePrimasole Primitivo 2018
- £9.30 per bottleAlasia Cortese, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2018, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Santa Macarena, Espinos Y Cardos, 2018, 75cl
- £22.50 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2018, 75cl
- £10.70 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2018, 75cl
- £11.95 per bottleCava ‘La Escapada’
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2018, 75cl
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength