Lawless Village IPA
Bellfield Brewery is a craft brewery with a mission: to create great tasting, gluten-free beer that anyone can drink. Bellfield’s founders are coeliac so they are passionate about what they do.
Bellfield are the UK’s first dedicated gluten-free brewery, producing beer in small batches, using traditional methods combined with non-traditional ingredients. Just naturally, great tasting gluten-free beer
Style and Values
- ABV: 4.5%
- Country: Scotland
- Vint: N/V
- Food Match : Pizza, Aubergine and roasted garlic pasta, curry, roasted squash, chocolate, chocolate brownie, pretty much any beer snacks & chilli.
- Awards: World Beer Awards United Kingdom Winner
- Tasting Notes:
Named after the neighbourhood of Portobello in Edinburgh. A copper coloured, aromatic beer brewed as a traditional American IPA made with pale crystal malts and Cascade and Centennial American hops for a modern, citrusy finish. Enjoy this renegade chilled with friends.
You might also like
- £15.90 per bottlePecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2018, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottleBella Modella, Prosecco Spumante, DOC, Veneto, Italy
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2018
- £10.70 per bottleRose D`Anjou, Chateau De La Roulerie 2019
- £22.99 per bottlePansal del Calàs, Celler de Capçanes, 2013, 50cl
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2019, 75cl
- £10.49 per bottleBodegas Manzanos, Finca Manzanos Tempranillo Blanco, DOCa Rioja, Spain, 2020
- £60.00 per caseNew - Mixed Case White
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2018
- £37.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £8.65 per bottlePierre et Papa, Dry White, IGP Comté Tolosan, France , 2019
- £34.75 per bottleGardet Tradition Brut, 75cl