Lawless Village IPA
Bellfield Brewery is a craft brewery with a mission: to create great tasting, gluten-free beer that anyone can drink. Bellfield’s founders are coeliac so they are passionate about what they do.
Bellfield are the UK’s first dedicated gluten-free brewery, producing beer in small batches, using traditional methods combined with non-traditional ingredients. Just naturally, great tasting gluten-free beer
Style and Values
- ABV: 4.5%
- Country: Scotland
- Vint: N/V
- Food Match : Pizza, Aubergine and roasted garlic pasta, curry, roasted squash, chocolate, chocolate brownie, pretty much any beer snacks & chilli.
- Awards: World Beer Awards United Kingdom Winner
- Tasting Notes:
Named after the neighbourhood of Portobello in Edinburgh. A copper coloured, aromatic beer brewed as a traditional American IPA made with pale crystal malts and Cascade and Centennial American hops for a modern, citrusy finish. Enjoy this renegade chilled with friends.
You might also like
- £11.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2021, 37.5cl
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Royal Tinto 2020
- £14.99 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2020, 75cl
- £2.50 per canLeith Juice
- £10.00 per bottleGift Voucher £10
- £15.99 per bottleCartlidge and Browne, Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast, USA, 2019
- £15.90 per bottlePecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2020, 75cl
- £2.50 per canLeith Pils
- £12.99 per bottlePrimasole Primitivo 2020
- £21.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2019, 75cl
- £13.65 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Zephyr Wines, 2020, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleBaccolo Rosso Veneto 2019