Lawless Village IPA
Bellfield Brewery is a craft brewery with a mission: to create great tasting, gluten-free beer that anyone can drink. Bellfield’s founders are coeliac so they are passionate about what they do.
Bellfield are the UK’s first dedicated gluten-free brewery, producing beer in small batches, using traditional methods combined with non-traditional ingredients. Just naturally, great tasting gluten-free beer
Style and Values
- ABV: 4.5%
- Country: Scotland
- Vint: N/V
- Food Match : Pizza, Aubergine and roasted garlic pasta, curry, roasted squash, chocolate, chocolate brownie, pretty much any beer snacks & chilli.
- Awards: World Beer Awards United Kingdom Winner
- Tasting Notes:
Named after the neighbourhood of Portobello in Edinburgh. A copper coloured, aromatic beer brewed as a traditional American IPA made with pale crystal malts and Cascade and Centennial American hops for a modern, citrusy finish. Enjoy this renegade chilled with friends.
You might also like
- £28.99 per bottleMajella, Sparkling Shiraz, Coonawarra 2017
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2019, 75cl
- £10.95 per bottleD`A Marsanne, `Lot 12`, Domaine Astruc 2018
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019, 75cl
- £8.49 per bottleChardonnay, Los Espinos, Espinos Y Cardos, 2019, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottleThe Courtesan Riesling, Clare Valley, The Character Series, Wild & Wilder, 2019, 75cl
- £52.00 per caseMixed Case - £52 for 6 Wines including fizz
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleCunning Plan Shiraz, Langhorne Creek, Thistledown, 2018, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2019, 75cl
- £19.95 per bottlePickering's Grapefruit & Lemongrass Liqueur
- £2.00 per canGen!us Craft Lager