Lawless Village IPA
Bellfield Brewery is a craft brewery with a mission: to create great tasting, gluten-free beer that anyone can drink. Bellfield’s founders are coeliac so they are passionate about what they do.
Bellfield are the UK’s first dedicated gluten-free brewery, producing beer in small batches, using traditional methods combined with non-traditional ingredients. Just naturally, great tasting gluten-free beer
Style and Values
- ABV: 4.5%
- Country: Scotland
- Vint: N/V
- Food Match : Pizza, Aubergine and roasted garlic pasta, curry, roasted squash, chocolate, chocolate brownie, pretty much any beer snacks & chilli.
- Awards: World Beer Awards United Kingdom Winner
- Tasting Notes:
Named after the neighbourhood of Portobello in Edinburgh. A copper coloured, aromatic beer brewed as a traditional American IPA made with pale crystal malts and Cascade and Centennial American hops for a modern, citrusy finish. Enjoy this renegade chilled with friends.
You might also like
- £9.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Alamina, 2015, 75cl
- £16.65 per bottleAlasia Gavi Del Comune Di Gavi, 2016, 75cl
- £1.95 per bottleWooha Wheat
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2016
- £8.95 per bottleCastillo De Monseran, Barrel Aged Garnacha 2016
- £12.99 per bottlePradio, Passaparola, Prosecco, Spumante DOC, Veneto, Italy, N/V
- £19.95 per bottlePickering's Grapefruit & Lemongrass Liqueur
- £16.49 per bottlePouilly Fumé, Les Loges, Domaine Pierre Marchand, 2017, 75cl
- £25.99 per bottlePickering's Sloe Gin
- £14.99 per bottleFine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £16.25 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Luis Cañas, 2015, 75cl
- £10.15 per bottleSanta Rosa Estate, Torrontés, Pinot Grigio, Mendoza, Argentina, 2018