Lawless Village IPA
Bellfield Brewery is a craft brewery with a mission: to create great tasting, gluten-free beer that anyone can drink. Bellfield’s founders are coeliac so they are passionate about what they do.
Bellfield are the UK’s first dedicated gluten-free brewery, producing beer in small batches, using traditional methods combined with non-traditional ingredients. Just naturally, great tasting gluten-free beer
Style and Values
- ABV: 4.5%
- Country: Scotland
- Vint: N/V
- Food Match : Pizza, Aubergine and roasted garlic pasta, curry, roasted squash, chocolate, chocolate brownie, pretty much any beer snacks & chilli.
- Awards: World Beer Awards United Kingdom Winner
- Tasting Notes:
Named after the neighbourhood of Portobello in Edinburgh. A copper coloured, aromatic beer brewed as a traditional American IPA made with pale crystal malts and Cascade and Centennial American hops for a modern, citrusy finish. Enjoy this renegade chilled with friends.
You might also like
- £22.99 per bottlePansal del Calàs, Celler de Capçanes, 2013, 50cl
- £21.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Blaufränkisch Prellenkirchen, Carnuntum, Austria, 2017
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2018, 75cl
- £26.00 per caseMixed Case - Lawless, Pilsner, Session, Lager (12 Cans)
- £13.99 per bottleValpolicella, DOC, ILatium Morini , 2018, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2019 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleVenturini Baldini, Montelocco Lambrusco, DOP, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2016
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog, Ribet Chard/viog, 2018, 75cl
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2019, 75cl
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2018, 75cl
- £12.00 per bottlePickering's Festive Cranberry Gin 20cl