Scotland; the land of bagpipes, whisky and…. WooHa!
WooHa Brewing Company is dedicated to making great tasting bottle and KeyKeg conditioned beer and sharing it with our friends across the globe.
Using expertly blended malts, balanced flavours and cold, clear Scottish water, WooHa produces a range of award winning ales and lager using traditional methods with a twist.
Welcome to the world of WooHa!
Style and Values
- ABV: 5%
- Tasting Notes:
Lightly hopped using Phoenix hops from the UK. Rich chocolate and coffee flavours which are wrapped in a mouth filling smokiness provided by the German Rauch malt. Dark as night, with a smooth aftertaste.
Malts: Pale, Rauch, Chocolate, Amber Hops: Phoenix
You might also like
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018, 75cl
- £10.00 per bottleticket
- £15.99 per bottleCartlidge and Browne, Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast, USA, 2017
- £16.49 per bottlePouilly Fumé, Les Loges, Domaine Pierre Marchand, 2018, 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2019, 75cl
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £42.99 per bottleBlanc de Blancs Grand Cru, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 75cl
- £10.70 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2017, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Haar Vodka
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog, Ribet Chard/viog, 2016, 75cl
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2017, 75cl