Scotland; the land of bagpipes, whisky and…. WooHa!
WooHa Brewing Company is dedicated to making great tasting bottle and KeyKeg conditioned beer and sharing it with our friends across the globe.
Using expertly blended malts, balanced flavours and cold, clear Scottish water, WooHa produces a range of award winning ales and lager using traditional methods with a twist.
Welcome to the world of WooHa!
Style and Values
- ABV: 5%
- Tasting Notes:
Lightly hopped using Phoenix hops from the UK. Rich chocolate and coffee flavours which are wrapped in a mouth filling smokiness provided by the German Rauch malt. Dark as night, with a smooth aftertaste.
Malts: Pale, Rauch, Chocolate, Amber Hops: Phoenix
You might also like
- £14.99 per bottleFine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £8.49 per bottleChardonnay, Los Espinos, Espinos Y Cardos, 2018, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Alamina, 2015, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2017, 75cl
- £18.50 per bottleBesos de Oro
- £10.99 per bottleGatito Loco, Blanco Organic, Rioja, Spain, 2018
- £15.99 per bottleThe Drift Farm, Year of the Rooster, Single Vineyard Touriga Franca Rosé, Overberg Highlands, South Africa, 2016
- £10.99 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline, Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France, 2018
- £8.95 per bottleCastillo De Monseran, Barrel Aged Garnacha 2016
- £25.00 per bottlePickering's Lowland Oak Aged Gin
- £38.99 per bottleTradition, Domaine Sainte Marie, 2018, 150cl
- £10.70 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2017, 75cl