Scotland; the land of bagpipes, whisky and…. WooHa!
WooHa Brewing Company is dedicated to making great tasting bottle and KeyKeg conditioned beer and sharing it with our friends across the globe.
Using expertly blended malts, balanced flavours and cold, clear Scottish water, WooHa produces a range of award winning ales and lager using traditional methods with a twist.
Welcome to the world of WooHa!
Style and Values
- ABV: 5%
- Tasting Notes:
Lightly hopped using Phoenix hops from the UK. Rich chocolate and coffee flavours which are wrapped in a mouth filling smokiness provided by the German Rauch malt. Dark as night, with a smooth aftertaste.
Malts: Pale, Rauch, Chocolate, Amber Hops: Phoenix
You might also like
- £10.99 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline, Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France, 2019
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog, Ribet Chard/viog, 2018, 75cl
- £13.00 per bottleLagar de Bouza Albariño, Bouza do Rei, 2018, 75cl
- £59.75 per bottleBenromach 15 Year Old
- £35.00 per bottleGin & Tonic Survival Kit
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2018
- £15.99 per bottleVenturini Baldini, Montelocco Lambrusco, DOP, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2016
- £19.49 per bottleKatz Pinot Gris, Domaine Klur, 2017, 75cl
- £22.50 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2018, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019, 75cl
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2018, 75cl