Scotland; the land of bagpipes, whisky and…. WooHa!
WooHa Brewing Company is dedicated to making great tasting bottle and KeyKeg conditioned beer and sharing it with our friends across the globe.
Using expertly blended malts, balanced flavours and cold, clear Scottish water, WooHa produces a range of award winning ales and lager using traditional methods with a twist.
Welcome to the world of WooHa!
Style and Values
- ABV: 5%
- Tasting Notes:
Lightly hopped using Phoenix hops from the UK. Rich chocolate and coffee flavours which are wrapped in a mouth filling smokiness provided by the German Rauch malt. Dark as night, with a smooth aftertaste.
Malts: Pale, Rauch, Chocolate, Amber Hops: Phoenix
You might also like
- £9.30 per bottleThe Wrong Un Shiraz, Cabernet, One Chain Vineyards, 2019, 75cl
- £10.49 per bottleBodegas Manzanos, Finca Manzanos Tempranillo Blanco, DOCa Rioja, Spain, 2018
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2018, 75cl
- £42.99 per bottleBlanc de Blancs Grand Cru, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 75cl
- £51.99 per bottleDominio de Cair, Cair, DO Ribera del Duero, Spain (150cl.), 2014
- £11.49 per bottleWild & Wilder, The Exhibitionist Merlot, Barossa Valley, South Australia, Australia, 2018
- £12.99 per bottlePrimasole Primitivo 2018
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2018, 75cl
- £10.85 per bottleMarques De Lara Vinho Verde, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Elim, Trizanne Signature Wines, 2017, 75cl
- £13.00 per bottleLagar de Bouza Albariño, Bouza do Rei, 2018, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Vodka