WooHa Rauch N' Roll Porter
Scotland; the land of bagpipes, whisky and…. WooHa!
WooHa Brewing Company is dedicated to making great tasting bottle and KeyKeg conditioned beer and sharing it with our friends across the globe.
Using expertly blended malts, balanced flavours and cold, clear Scottish water, WooHa produces a range of award winning ales and lager using traditional methods with a twist.
Welcome to the world of WooHa!
Style and Values
- ABV: 5%
- Tasting Notes:
Lightly hopped using Phoenix hops from the UK. Rich chocolate and coffee flavours which are wrapped in a mouth filling smokiness provided by the German Rauch malt. Dark as night, with a smooth aftertaste.
Malts: Pale, Rauch, Chocolate, Amber Hops: Phoenix
You might also like
- £8.65 per bottleCabernet Sauvignon Rosé, Central Valley, Costa Vera, Indómita, 2019, 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Noir Rose, 2019 75cl
- £34.75 per bottleGardet Tradition Brut, 75cl
- £34.99 per bottleIl Borghetto, Montedesassi, IGP, Tuscany, Italy 2015
- £14.99 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2016, 75cl
- £8.25 per bottleLes Chiens, Catalans Rouge, Vin De France, France, 2018
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Noir 2019
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache Rose South Australia, 2019
- £51.99 per bottleDominio de Cair, Cair, DO Ribera del Duero, Spain (150cl.), 2014
- £9.30 per bottleThe Wrong Un Shiraz, Cabernet, One Chain Vineyards, 2019, 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleLawless Village IPA