Scotland; the land of bagpipes, whisky and…. WooHa!
WooHa Brewing Company is dedicated to making great tasting bottle and KeyKeg conditioned beer and sharing it with our friends across the globe.
Using expertly blended malts, balanced flavours and cold, clear Scottish water, WooHa produces a range of award winning ales and lager using traditional methods with a twist.
Welcome to the world of WooHa!
Style and Values
- ABV: 6.2%
- Tasting Notes:
A true wheat beer, brewed with a 50/50 wheat/barley malt bill. The delicate malt flavour is complimented by a blood orange and pink grapefruit flavour from the American Summit hops. Deliciously moreish!
Malts: Biscuit, Munich, Wheat Hops: Herkules, Summit
You might also like
- £16.99 per bottleEstate Riesling, QbA, Wéingut Max Ferdinand Richter, 2017, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2017
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2018 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £63.99 per bottleBrut Prestige, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 150cl
- £15.90 per bottleRuminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2018
- £37.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £19.99 per bottleSt Tamás, Mád Tokaji Late Harvest, Tokaji, Hungary, 2016
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2016
- £11.49 per bottleWild & Wilder, The Exhibitionist Merlot, Barossa Valley, South Australia, Australia, 2018
- £15.99 per bottleZelen, Guerila, 2017, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2015, 75cl