Aves Del Sur Chardonnay 2019 75cl
Aves del Sur is a tribute to all of the bird species that thrive on their land and fly over their vineyards, exhibiting their free spirit. This characteristic is embodied in this youthful, fresh, light brand with defined, juicy flavours.
The Del Pedregal Family has been associated with the wine industry since 1825, when Carlos Alberto del Pedregal arrived in Chile from Asturias in Spain, bringing European vines with him. He chose to settle in the beautiful Loncomilla Valley in the Maule region, attracted by the excellent conditions for viticulture.
From then, eight generations have remained dedicated to the winemaking business, safeguarding the original traditions, whilst adapting to modern times. In this way, the company has been gradually investing in new technologies, acquiring new terrain, and challenging itself to respond dynamically to the needs of the 21st century consumer.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 13.5%
- Country: Chile
- Vint: 2019
- Food Match : Roasted vegetable dishes, creamy pastas and risottos.
- Tasting Notes:
Strong tropical fruit aromas with pineapple, mango and banana aromas emphasized. In the mouth it is voluminous, fresh and full of fruit. Highlighted by great persistence and an excellent balance.
- Grape Types: Chardonnay
You might also like
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case - Red £50 for 6 Wines
- £42.99 per bottleBlanc de Blancs Grand Cru, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 75cl
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2018, 75cl
- £28.99 per bottleMajella, Sparkling Shiraz, Coonawarra 2017
- £51.99 per bottleDominio de Cair, Cair, DO Ribera del Duero, Spain (150cl.), 2014
- £15.99 per bottleThe Great Escape Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills, Thistledown, 2015, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleAncora Monferrato Chiaretto, 2018, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleLa Vie En Rose, Cinsault Rose, IGP Pays D'OC, Languedoc, France, 2019
- £15.49 per bottleMalbec, Felino, Viña Cobos, 2018, 75cl
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case BBQ/Stay At Home Box £50 for 6 wines
- £15.99 per bottleCartlidge and Browne, Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast, USA, 2018