La Voluta Grande Sangiovese Di Puglia 2018
All areas of production, from grape selection through to vinification, maturation, blending and bottling are meticulously overseen by Araldica`s Claudio Manera and Lella Burdese. Working closely with growers and cooperatives, their aim is to produce a range of authentic, well-priced wines from local grape varieties.
Easy-drinking with red berry and sour plum flavours.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 12.5%
- Country: Italy
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Ideal with simple pasta dishes or with tomato based sauces.
- Tasting Notes:
A medium bodied, everyday drinking red with aromas of red berry and damson fruit. Fresh and lively on the palate with juicy berry fruit and a hint of spiciness balanced by tangy acidity.
- Grape Types: Sangiovese
You might also like
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2016
- £15.99 per bottleThe Drift Farm, Year of the Rooster, Single Vineyard Touriga Franca Rosé, Overberg Highlands, South Africa, 2016
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2017, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottlePecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2018, 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2018, 37.5cl
- £10.15 per bottleViognier, Santa Rosa Estate, 2018, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2019, 75cl
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Porter
- £15.99 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Elim, Trizanne Signature Wines, 2017, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Haar Vodka
- £10.95 per bottleD`A Marsanne, `Lot 12`, Domaine Astruc 2018
- £29.95 per bottlePickering's Original 1947