La Voluta Grande Sangiovese Di Puglia 2016
All areas of production, from grape selection through to vinification, maturation, blending and bottling are meticulously overseen by Araldica`s Claudio Manera and Lella Burdese. Working closely with growers and cooperatives, their aim is to produce a range of authentic, well-priced wines from local grape varieties.
Easy-drinking with red berry and sour plum flavours.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 12%
- Country: Italy
- Vint: 2016
- Food Match : Ideal with simple pasta dishes or with tomato based sauces.
- Tasting Notes:
A medium bodied, everyday drinking red with aromas of red berry and damson fruit. Fresh and lively on the palate with juicy berry fruit and a hint of spiciness balanced by tangy acidity.
- Grape Types: Sangiovese
You might also like
- £25.00 per bottleGinerosity
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2017, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Santa Macarena, Espinos Y Cardos, 2018, 75cl
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2017
- £9.60 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc, 2018, 75cl
- £10.35 per bottleMinervois, Les Chemins De Felines, 2015, 75cl
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2016
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018, 75cl
- £36.00 per bottleOgilvy vodka
- £38.99 per bottleTradition, Domaine Sainte Marie, 2018, 150cl
- £10.99 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline, Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France, 2018
- £10.15 per bottleViognier, Santa Rosa Estate, 2018, 75cl