La Voluta Grande Sangiovese Di Puglia 2016
All areas of production, from grape selection through to vinification, maturation, blending and bottling are meticulously overseen by Araldica`s Claudio Manera and Lella Burdese. Working closely with growers and cooperatives, their aim is to produce a range of authentic, well-priced wines from local grape varieties.
Easy-drinking with red berry and sour plum flavours.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 12%
- Country: Italy
- Vint: 2016
- Food Match : Ideal with simple pasta dishes or with tomato based sauces.
- Tasting Notes:
A medium bodied, everyday drinking red with aromas of red berry and damson fruit. Fresh and lively on the palate with juicy berry fruit and a hint of spiciness balanced by tangy acidity.
- Grape Types: Sangiovese
You might also like
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2017
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2018, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleTempranillo, Petit Verdot, Torre Solar, Vinos Más Buscados, 2016, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2016, 75cl
- £10.15 per bottleViognier, Santa Rosa Estate, 2018, 75cl
- £51.99 per bottleDominio de Cair, Cair, DO Ribera del Duero, Spain (150cl.), 2012
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Cinsault Rose, 2017, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleSparkling Chardonnay, Vida Orgánica, N/V, 75cl
- £48.99 per bottleDomaine Pillot, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Rouge, Morgeot, Burgundy, France, 2017
- £16.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Carnuntum White, Carnuntum, Austria, 2018
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Porter