Primasole Primitivo 2018
A family feeling
The Cielo family have been delivering great Italian wines since 1908, innovating local traditional wines.
Based on the values of great price, exceptional quality and trust, Luca and Pierpaolo Cielo the 4th generation expanded the wineries, wine growers base and international markets.
Chocolate, black berries, prunes and spice.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 13%
- Country: Italy, Puglia
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Excellent with roasted, rich dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
A subtle smokiness with hints of chocolate, black berries, prunes and spice.
- Grape Types: Primitivo
You might also like
- £8.65 per bottlePierre et Papa, Dry White, IGP Comté Tolosan, France , 2019
- £31.75 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle Bourgeois, 2013, 75cl
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2018
- £59.75 per bottleBenromach 15 Year Old
- £65.75 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle, Mags, 2012, 150cl
- £9.30 per bottleAlasia Cortese, 2018, 75cl
- £21.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2019, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2016, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleThe Great Escape Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills, Thistledown, 2015, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleLa Voluta Grande Sangiovese Di Puglia 2018
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case - White £50 for 6 Wines
- £19.49 per bottleKatz Pinot Gris, Domaine Klur, 2017, 75cl