Primasole Primitivo 2019
A family feeling
The Cielo family have been delivering great Italian wines since 1908, innovating local traditional wines.
Based on the values of great price, exceptional quality and trust, Luca and Pierpaolo Cielo the 4th generation expanded the wineries, wine growers base and international markets.
Chocolate, black berries, prunes and spice.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 13%
- Country: Italy, Puglia
- Vint: 2019
- Food Match : Excellent with roasted, rich dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
A subtle smokiness with hints of chocolate, black berries, prunes and spice.
- Grape Types: Primitivo
You might also like
- £50.00 per bottleGift Voucher £50
- £9.30 per bottleThe Wrong Un Shiraz, Cabernet, One Chain Vineyards, 2019, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleZelen, Guerila, 2018, 75cl
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel Rose 2018
- £15.49 per bottleDomaine Des Tourelles Red 2017
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2018
- £31.99 per bottlePickering's Original 1947
- £65.75 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle, Magnum, 2012, 150cl
- £28.49 per bottleNeropasso, IGT, Biscardo, Mabis, 2017, 150cl
- £7.99 per bottleBella Modella, Pinot Grigio Blush, Colline Teatine, IGT, Italy, 2019
- £16.25 per bottleBodegas Luis Canas, Rioja Crianza, DOCA Rioja, Spain, 2017
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Cinsault Rose, 2019, 75cl