Primasole Primitivo 2018
A family feeling
The Cielo family have been delivering great Italian wines since 1908, innovating local traditional wines.
Based on the values of great price, exceptional quality and trust, Luca and Pierpaolo Cielo the 4th generation expanded the wineries, wine growers base and international markets.
Chocolate, black berries, prunes and spice.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 13%
- Country: Italy, Puglia
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Excellent with roasted, rich dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
A subtle smokiness with hints of chocolate, black berries, prunes and spice.
- Grape Types: Primitivo
You might also like
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache Rose South Australia, 2019
- £14.99 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2018, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Grigio 2019
- £29.95 per bottlePickering's Original 1947
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2019, 75cl
- £9.95 per bottleTenuta Olim Bauda Pian Centive Moscato D'Asti Frizzante, DOCG, Piedmont, Italy 37.5cl, 2018
- £19.65 per bottleGancedo Capricho Godello, 2015, 75cl
- £28.49 per bottleNeropasso, IGT, Biscardo, Mabis, 2016, 150cl
- £10.99 per bottleGatito Loco, Blanco Organic, Rioja, Spain, 2018
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2018, 75cl
- £59.75 per bottleBenromach 15 Year Old
- £16.50 per bottleDomaine Sainte Marie, Tradition, Cotes De Provence, Rose, Provence, France, 2019