Primasole Primitivo 2020
A family feeling
The Cielo family have been delivering great Italian wines since 1908, innovating local traditional wines.
Based on the values of great price, exceptional quality and trust, Luca and Pierpaolo Cielo the 4th generation expanded the wineries, wine growers base and international markets.
Chocolate, black berries, prunes and spice.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 13.5%
- Country: Italy, Puglia
- Vint: 2020
- Food Match : Excellent with roasted, rich dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
A subtle smokiness with hints of chocolate, black berries, prunes and spice.
- Grape Types: Primitivo
You might also like
- £17.50 per bottleDomaine Michaut Freres, Chablis, Burgundy, France, 2020
- £26.99 per bottleCabernet Franc, Raats Family Wines, 2018, 75cl
- £52.00 per caseMixed Case - £52 for 6 Wines including fizz
- £15.95 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2017, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottleRioja Royal Tinto 2020
- £34.99 per bottleGuillame Gonnet, Chateauneuf-Du-Pape Rouge Bel Ami, Southern Rhone, France, 2019
- £15.90 per bottlePecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2020, 75cl
- £21.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2019, 75cl
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Cinsault Rose, 2020, 75cl
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case - Red £50 for 6 Wines
- £31.95 per bottlePickering's Gin with Scottish Botanicals
- £13.99 per bottleSimonsig Mr. Borio's Shiraz 2018