Primasole Primitivo 2020
A family feeling
The Cielo family have been delivering great Italian wines since 1908, innovating local traditional wines.
Based on the values of great price, exceptional quality and trust, Luca and Pierpaolo Cielo the 4th generation expanded the wineries, wine growers base and international markets.
Chocolate, black berries, prunes and spice.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 13.5%
- Country: Italy, Puglia
- Vint: 2020
- Food Match : Excellent with roasted, rich dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
A subtle smokiness with hints of chocolate, black berries, prunes and spice.
- Grape Types: Primitivo
You might also like
- £18.99 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Amaren, 2017
- £34.00 per bottleHoly Grass Vodka
- £10.75 per bottleVermador Tinto
- £8.99 per bottleTorre Solar, Tempranillo, Syrah, VDT Castilla, Spain, 2018
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2019, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Noir 2020
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2020, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2020, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019, 75cl
- £28.49 per bottleNeropasso, IGT, Biscardo, Mabis, 2017, 150cl
- £13.25 per bottleSimonsig Pinotage 2018
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2019 37.5 cl