Domaine Sainte Marie, Tradition, Cotes De Provence, Rose, Provence, France, 2019
The Domaine Sainte Marie covers over 40 hectares, all of which is organically farmed.
The vines' average age is 25 years old and they benefit from the hot dry weather of the summer months of the south. Harvests are performed at night when the grapes are at their coolest to retain the delicate flavours that are desired. Their rose is a complex blend of Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah, Carignan and a touch of Cabernet, which all helps to ensure the style and quality is achieved year after year.
The vineyard Sainte Marie stretches out over 40 hectares of land. With a great southern exposure, the land is made of a filterable siliceous soil containing micaschists, schists and white quartz. The slopes are rather soft. All the vines are organic and on average 25 years old and they benefit from hot and dry weather in the summer. However, nights can be rather cold in the winter and cool in the summer.
Grape harvests are performed at night and the wines are always kept under thermal control. With the help of a pneumatic press, stainless steel tanks, semi-buried tanks and constant human control they are able to create nothing less than quality wines.
Style and Values
- Type: Bottle
- Closure: Synthetic cork
- ABV: 12.5%
- Country: Provence, France
- Vint: 2019
- Food Match : Capable of pairing with a wide range of foods
- Tasting Notes:
This pink and exquisite wine starts with various fragrances of peach, grape, apricot, boxwood and a bud of blackcurrant. A mix of sensations which declines with even stronger sensations in the mouth.
- Grape Types: Grenache, Cinsault, Others
You might also like
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2016, 75cl
- £63.99 per bottleBrut Prestige, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 150cl
- £22.50 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2018, 75cl
- £11.50 per bottleRib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2018, 75cl
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Royal Tinto 2018
- £59.75 per bottleBenromach 15 Year Old
- £16.99 per bottleEstate Riesling, QbA, Wéingut Max Ferdinand Richter, 2018, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Haar Vodka
- £2.50 per bottleLawless Village IPA
- £12.99 per bottleThe Courtesan Riesling, Clare Valley, The Character Series, Wild & Wilder, 2019, 75cl
- £50.00 per bottleGift Voucher £50
- £34.99 per bottleIl Borghetto, Montedesassi, IGP, Tuscany, Italy 2015