Cuvee Balthazar Viognier 2018
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
Apricots, stone fruits and white flowers.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 13.5%
- Country: France, Languedoc-Roussillon
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Excellent with ripe cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
Aged on its lees to develop the complex and sumptious flavours of apricots, stone fruits and white flowers. This wine has delicate elegance but with strong and intense flavours.
- Grape Types: Viognier
You might also like
- £16.50 per bottleDomaine Sainte Marie, Tradition, Cotes De Provence, Rose, Provence, France, 2019
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2018
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Vodka
- £9.95 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc/Pinotage Rose 2019
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Grigio 2019
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2016, 75cl
- £2.00 per canGen!us Craft Lager
- £7.99 per bottleBella Modella, Pinot Grigio Blush, Colline Teatine, IGT, Italy, 2019
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache, South Australia, 2019
- £13.00 per bottleLagar de Bouza Albariño, Bouza do Rei, 2019, 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £9.25 per bottleFelicette, Grenache Noir, Languedoc & South West, France, 2019