Cuvee Balthazar Viognier 2018
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
Apricots, stone fruits and white flowers.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 13.5%
- Country: France, Languedoc-Roussillon
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Excellent with ripe cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
Aged on its lees to develop the complex and sumptious flavours of apricots, stone fruits and white flowers. This wine has delicate elegance but with strong and intense flavours.
- Grape Types: Viognier
You might also like
- £48.99 per bottleDomaine Pillot, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Rouge, Morgeot, Burgundy, France, 2017
- £11.50 per bottleRib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2018, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline, Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France, 2019
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case - White £50 for 6 Wines
- £9.99 per bottleLa Vie En Rose, Cinsault Rose, IGP Pays D'OC, Languedoc, France, 2019
- £9.99 per bottleUvam, Pinot Grigio, IGT , Biscardo, Mabis, 2019, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2016, 75cl
- £16.49 per bottlePouilly Fumé, Les Loges, Domaine Pierre Marchand, 2019, 75cl
- £24.99 per bottleHis Eminence's Choice, 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleVida Orgánica, Torrontés, Mendoza, Argentina, 2019
- £13.49 per bottleCava Brut Reserva, Bodegas Sumarroca, 2017, 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleLawless Village IPA