Cuvee Balthazar Viognier 2018
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
Apricots, stone fruits and white flowers.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 13.5%
- Country: France, Languedoc-Roussillon
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Excellent with ripe cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
Aged on its lees to develop the complex and sumptious flavours of apricots, stone fruits and white flowers. This wine has delicate elegance but with strong and intense flavours.
- Grape Types: Viognier
You might also like
- £12.00 per bottleLemon & Basil Gin
- £22.50 per bottleDomaine Francois Crochet, Sancerre Rose, Loire, France, 2019
- £48.99 per bottleDomaine Pillot, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Rouge, Morgeot, Burgundy, France, 2018
- £9.30 per bottleThe Wrong Un Shiraz, Cabernet, One Chain Vineyards, 2019, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2019, 75cl
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2019, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2019 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleTorre Solar, Tempranillo, Syrah, VDT Castilla, Spain, 2018
- £13.00 per bottleLagar de Bouza Albariño, Bouza do Rei, 2019, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottlePrimasole Primitivo 2019
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2019, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Noir 2019