Cuvee Balthazar Viognier 2020
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
Apricots, stone fruits and white flowers.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 13%
- Country: France, Languedoc-Roussillon
- Vint: 2020
- Food Match : Excellent with ripe cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
Aged on its lees to develop the complex and sumptious flavours of apricots, stone fruits and white flowers. This wine has delicate elegance but with strong and intense flavours.
- Grape Types: Viognier
You might also like
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache Rose South Australia, 2021
- £63.99 per bottleBrut Prestige, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 150cl
- £42.50 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £32.25 per bottlePouilly Fume La Demoiselle De Bourgeois (Tete De Cuvee) 2015
- £8.99 per bottleEspinos y Cardos, Los Espinos Sauvignon Blanc, Central Valley, Chile, 2021
- £13.49 per bottleVerdicchio di Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore, Cima Signoria, DOC, Zaccagnini, 2019, 75cl
- £15.75 per bottleMalbec, Felino, Viña Cobos, 2020, 75cl
- £9.95 per bottleTenuta Olim Bauda Pian Centive Moscato D'Asti Frizzante, DOCG, Piedmont, Italy 37.5cl, 2019
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2019
- £19.99 per bottleCave De Ribeauville, Pinot Noir, Alsace, France, 2017
- £18.25 per bottleChateau Guiraud Sauternes 2016
- £10.99 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2020, 75cl