Cuvee Balthazar Viognier 2020
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
Apricots, stone fruits and white flowers.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 13%
- Country: France, Languedoc-Roussillon
- Vint: 2020
- Food Match : Excellent with ripe cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
Aged on its lees to develop the complex and sumptious flavours of apricots, stone fruits and white flowers. This wine has delicate elegance but with strong and intense flavours.
- Grape Types: Viognier
You might also like
- £15.99 per bottleThe Great Escape Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills, Thistledown, 2015, 75cl
- £8.49 per bottleEspinos y Cardos, Los Espinos Sauvignon Blanc, Central Valley, Chile, 2019
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2018 37.5 cl
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2019, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleCastillo De Monseran, Barrel Aged Garnacha 2018
- £16.99 per bottleGuillaume Gonnet, Tavel Rosé, La Nymphe, Southern Rhône, France, 2019
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2020 75cl
- £10.70 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2018, 75cl
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2019
- £13.65 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Zephyr Wines, 2020, 75cl
- £15.49 per bottleDomaine des Tourelles White 2018
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Royal Tinto 2020