Pickering's Gingerbread Gin 20cl
Introducing Pickering's latest Christmassy creation- Gin-gerbread gin! This limited edition, festively flavoured gin is bursting with warming sweet spice.
Each bottle contains 20cl of brand new, brightly coloured, fabulously festive Gingerbread flavoured gin
Style and Values
- Type: Bottle
- ABV: 37.5%
- Country: Scotland
- Vint: Limited Edition
- Food Match : Serve with Fever-Tree's Spicy Clementine Ginger Ale (or Clementine Tonic) and garnish with pieces of candied ginger and a slice of orange threaded onto a cocktail stick. Remember to add ice-in for the perfect yuletide treat.
- Tasting Notes:
The gin has a rich nose of luscious brown demerara sugar, candied ginger and sweet liquorice. An initial zip of juniper on the palate follows quickly into fresh ginger, toasted cloves, sweet cinnamon and all-spice. A long, rich finish of vanilla and delicate orange blossom rounds out this showstopper.
You might also like
- £15.99 per bottleVenturini Baldini, Montelocco Lambrusco, DOP, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2016
- £80.00 per caseChristmas Box
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel Rose 2018
- £13.25 per bottleSimonsig Pinotage 2017
- £9.95 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc/Pinotage Rose 2019
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2018
- £14.99 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2016, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2016, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottleCuvee Balthazar Viognier 2018
- £15.99 per bottleMuscat de Beaumes de Venise, La Séductrice, Val de Garrigue, 2016, 37.5cl
- £16.50 per bottleDomaine Sainte Marie, Tradition, Cotes De Provence, Rose, Provence, France, 2019
- £8.25 per bottleLes Chiens, Catalans Rouge, Vin De France, France, 2019