Gorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2018, 75cl
Bodegas Copaboca is a family run winery which descended from sheep herding farmers who first settled in this area. Over time they began to develop agricultural skills and to date they now specialise in wine production. The vineyards are close to the town of Torrecilla de la Abadesa, in Valladolid province, at the right hand side of the Duero river. Their vineyards are within a bird sanctuary, a river bed nature reserve called Vega del Duero-Riberas de Castronuño. Due to this fact and their sustainable viticulture practices, the wines are certified Green Wines, or Marca Natural.
A well balanced wine with melon and lime flavours.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 13%
- Country: Spain
- Vint: 2018
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : This crisp and fresh wine is best paired with salads and seafood dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
Flower, herb and citrus fruit aromas. Tropical fruits on the palate of pineapple, banana and kiwi. Soft, elegant and luscious with a nice acidity and long on the palate.
- Grape Types: Verdejo
You might also like
- £31.75 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle Bourgeois, 2013, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019, 75cl
- £28.99 per bottleMajella, Sparkling Shiraz, Coonawarra 2017
- £59.75 per bottleBenromach 15 Year Old
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2019, 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £21.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2019, 75cl
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic
- £2.50 per bottleWooHa Rauch N' Roll Porter
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2016, 75cl
- £13.99 per bottleValpolicella, DOC, ILatium Morini , 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2019, 75cl