Felicette, Grenache Noir, Languedoc & South West, France, 2020
Wines inspired by the spirit of place - ‘L’esprit de lieu’. The wines of Terres Fidèles are created in the Roussillon and surrounding regions, a place of remarkable stories where layers of history and cultures are embedded in the raw and wild landscape.
Authentic, crafted small batch wines. Wines of the wilds. Old vine Grenache, Carignan, Malbec, Cinsault, Viognier and more.
The grapes are harvested, destemmed and then either hot macerated to extract colour a beautiful dark red colour, and some are cold fermented to get the best possible varietal fruit extraction. The fermentation is then conducted at controlled temperature with gentle pumping overs to extract only the better tannins. The different pressings are then blended before Christmas and are aged in stainless steel tank to preserve fruit and round tannins.
Style and Values
- Type: Bottle
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 14%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2020
- Food Match : Pasta dishes in tomato sauce, oriental and thai dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
A bright red colour with purplish reflections. A powerful nose of violets and red fruits. Very tasty in the mouth with raspberry and plum aromas. Medium-bodied on the palate, soft and juicy.
- Grape Types: Grenache
You might also like
- £39.50 per bottleChampagne Drappier Rose Brut
- £19.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2019
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2019
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2019, 75cl
- £10.00 per bottleGift Voucher £10
- £16.99 per bottleEstate Riesling, QbA, Wéingut Max Ferdinand Richter, 2020, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Vodka
- £21.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2019, 75cl
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2020, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2020, 75cl
- £13.25 per bottleSimonsig Pinotage 2017
- £17.50 per bottleChateau Guiraud Sauternes 2016