Kingsbarn Dream to Dram
The Scottish Wemyss family have had a longstanding passion for malt whisky and their connections with the industry date back to the turn of the 19th century when John Haig (founder of Haig's) built his first distillery on Wemyss land.
The story of Kingsbarns Single Malt Scotch Whisky begins with the conversion of a historic and semi-derelict farmsteading into a distillery.
Under the supervision of the legendary whisky expert Jim Swan a carefully considered combination of 1st fill ex-Bourbon and 1st fill STR - that's Shaved, Toasted and Re-charred ex-Portuguese red wine casks- were used to mature this flagship whisky. The barley grown locally to the distillery in the sun soaked Kingdom of Fife is used to create the light, fruity and delicate spirit.
Style and Values
- Type: Bottle
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 46%
- Country: Scotland
- Tasting Notes:
KINGSBARNS DREAM TO DRAM is light, intensely fruity, floral and balanced, with a rich colour coming from the high quality casks it has matured in. On the nose, there is banana, pineapple and summer berries, with a slight herbal note. The taste is soft toffee, custard pastry and redcurrants with a finish of ginger syrup.
You might also like
- £22.99 per bottlePansal del Calàs, Celler de Capçanes, 2013, 50cl
- £15.99 per bottleThe Great Escape Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills, Thistledown, 2015, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottleFunkstille Gruner Veltliner, Niederosterreich, Austria, 2020
- £9.99 per bottleBaccolo Rosso Veneto 2019
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2020, 75cl
- £10.49 per bottleBodegas Manzanos, Finca Manzanos Tempranillo Blanco, DOCa Rioja, Spain, 2020
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case - Red £50 for 6 Wines
- £28.49 per bottleNeropasso, IGT, Biscardo, Mabis, 2017, 150cl
- £9.99 per bottleBaccolo Bianco Veneto 2019
- £14.99 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2016, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Chilli Vodka
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache Rose South Australia, 2020