Bodegas Pinoso was set up as a cooperative in 1932 and the work carried out in the vineyards faithfully respects the wining traditions of their wine producers.
The coming together and effort put in by the founding members of Bodegas Pinoso meant that the winery quickly became renowned for the quality of its wines. This is why, in the years that followed, many other wine producers wanted to join the cooperative and initially in 1969 and later on in 1974, the winery was extended so as to make room for the new producers. After quite a lot more expansion at the beginning of the 80’s, the winery was capable of producing up to approximately 19,000.000 litres. It thus became the most important winery cooperative in the province of Alicante with 650 members. At the end of the 90’s the winery began to rethink its quality policy so as to improve its bottled wines while at the same time designating the first areas of the winery land to be used for certified ecological vineyard plots.
This Vermador red wine is produced with their best Monastrell and
Petit Verdot grown in accordance with the rules of organic farming. Manual collection in dry climate supporting optimum ripeness of the grapes. Temperature controlled fermentation at 22-26ºC in stainless steel tanks with continuous over-pumping to extractmaximum intensity of colour and aromas. Maceration-fermentation period 2-3 weeks.
Style and Values
- Type: Bottle
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Spain
- Vint: 2019
- Food Match : Aubergine based dishes, lentil bolognaise. Tapas!!
- Tasting Notes:
Very brilliant crimson red with a purple border boasting the youthfulness of the wine. Rich aromas of red forest fruits and hints of spices. Well structured, powerful and balanced. Notes of black fruits seducing the palate. A wine which shows off its Mediterranean heritage
- Grape Types: Monastrell, Petit Verdot
You might also like
- £60.00 per caseNew - Mixed Case White
- £14.99 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2016, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottleCuvee Balthazar Viognier 2020
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2019, 75cl
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Royal Tinto 2020
- £22.50 per bottleDomaine Francois Crochet, Sancerre Rose, Loire, France, 2019
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case - White £50 for 6 Wines
- £8.99 per bottleSolara, Rose, Viile Timisului Romania, 2020
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2020 75cl
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Noir 2020
- £19.99 per bottleCave De Ribeauville, Pinot Noir, Alsace, France, 2017
- £8.99 per bottleAncora Monferrato Chiaretto, 2019 75cl