Bodegas Pinoso was set up as a cooperative in 1932 and the work carried out in the vineyards faithfully respects the wining traditions of their wine producers.
The coming together and effort put in by the founding members of Bodegas Pinoso meant that the winery quickly became renowned for the quality of its wines. This is why, in the years that followed, many other wine producers wanted to join the cooperative and initially in 1969 and later on in 1974, the winery was extended so as to make room for the new producers. After quite a lot more expansion at the beginning of the 80’s, the winery was capable of producing up to approximately 19,000.000 litres. It thus became the most important winery cooperative in the province of Alicante with 650 members. At the end of the 90’s the winery began to rethink its quality policy so as to improve its bottled wines while at the same time designating the first areas of the winery land to be used for certified ecological vineyard plots.
This Vermador red wine is produced with their best Monastrell and
Petit Verdot grown in accordance with the rules of organic farming. Manual collection in dry climate supporting optimum ripeness of the grapes. Temperature controlled fermentation at 22-26ºC in stainless steel tanks with continuous over-pumping to extractmaximum intensity of colour and aromas. Maceration-fermentation period 2-3 weeks.
Style and Values
- Type: Bottle
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Spain
- Vint: 2019
- Food Match : Aubergine based dishes, lentil bolognaise. Tapas!!
- Tasting Notes:
Very brilliant crimson red with a purple border boasting the youthfulness of the wine. Rich aromas of red forest fruits and hints of spices. Well structured, powerful and balanced. Notes of black fruits seducing the palate. A wine which shows off its Mediterranean heritage
- Grape Types: Monastrell, Petit Verdot
You might also like
- £26.99 per bottleCabernet Franc, Raats Family Wines, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleDomaine des Tourelles White 2018
- £39.50 per bottleChampagne Drappier Carte D’or Brut - inc glasses
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2019
- £10.99 per bottleBodegas Manzanos, Finca Manzanos Tempranillo Blanco, DOCa Rioja, Spain, 2020
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Chilli Vodka
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2021, 75cl
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache Rose South Australia, 2021
- £10.99 per bottleGatito Loco, Blanco Organic, Rioja, Spain, 2020
- £14.99 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2020, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleCave De Ribeauville, Pinot Noir, Alsace, France, 2017
- £12.25 per bottleRib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2020, 75cl