Domaine Horgelus Rouge De Gala 2018
Notes of blackberry, blackcurrant and spice.
The Domaine Horgelus was created in 1978 by Joseph Le Menn. Breton by origin, he was attracted by the charm of the South West, its gastronomy and its art of iving. Now, this property which covers 66 hectares of vineyard, also comprises over 30 hectares of woods and meadows. The Domaine Horgelus is situated on the sunny hillsides of Gascony. This region, renowned for centuries thanks to its Armagnac, now reveals itself as one of the most promising French
Appellations due to the increasing quality of its local wines.
The Domaine is run now by Yoan Le Menn, his son. Yoan is from
the young generation of oenologues who know how to combine
modernity and experience.
Style and Values
- Type: Bottle
- Closure: Screwcap
- Country: France, Gascony
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Perfect with cheeses
- Tasting Notes:
This blend of soft Merlot and powerful Tannat creates an elegant and spicy wine, revealing intense notes of blackberry and blackcurrant.
- Grape Types: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Tannat
You might also like
- £48.99 per bottleDomaine Pillot, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Rouge, Morgeot, Burgundy, France, 2019
- £26.99 per bottleCabernet Franc, Raats Family Wines, 2018, 75cl
- £10.49 per bottleBodegas Manzanos, Finca Manzanos Rosado, DOCa Rioja, Spain, 2020
- £15.25 per bottleBodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut 2018
- £10.99 per bottleBodegas Manzanos, Finca Manzanos Tempranillo Blanco, DOCa Rioja, Spain, 2020
- £15.99 per bottleZelen, Guerila, 2018, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2020, 75cl
- £18.25 per bottleChateau Guiraud Sauternes 2016
- £8.99 per bottleAncora Monferrato Chiaretto, 2021 75cl
- £11.95 per bottleRose D`Anjou, Chateau De La Roulerie 2019
- £42.50 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £22.99 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2020, 75cl