Domaine Horgelus Rouge De Gala 2018
Notes of blackberry, blackcurrant and spice.
The Domaine Horgelus was created in 1978 by Joseph Le Menn. Breton by origin, he was attracted by the charm of the South West, its gastronomy and its art of iving. Now, this property which covers 66 hectares of vineyard, also comprises over 30 hectares of woods and meadows. The Domaine Horgelus is situated on the sunny hillsides of Gascony. This region, renowned for centuries thanks to its Armagnac, now reveals itself as one of the most promising French
Appellations due to the increasing quality of its local wines.
The Domaine is run now by Yoan Le Menn, his son. Yoan is from
the young generation of oenologues who know how to combine
modernity and experience.
Style and Values
- Type: Bottle
- Closure: Screwcap
- Country: France, Gascony
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Perfect with cheeses
- Tasting Notes:
This blend of soft Merlot and powerful Tannat creates an elegant and spicy wine, revealing intense notes of blackberry and blackcurrant.
- Grape Types: Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Tannat
You might also like
- £31.00 per bottleGuillame Gonnet, Chateauneuf-Du-Pape Rouge Bel Ami, Southern Rhone, France, 2017
- £10.75 per bottleVermador Rosé
- £16.99 per bottleGuillaume Gonnet, Tavel Rosé, La Nymphe, Southern Rhône, France, 2019
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2019, 75cl
- £11.95 per bottleCava ‘La Escapada’
- £9.99 per bottleRioja, deAlto, 2019, 75cl
- £21.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2019, 75cl
- £15.49 per bottleDomaine Des Tourelles Red 2017
- £60.00 per caseNew - Mixed Case White
- £9.99 per bottleUvam, Pinot Grigio, IGT , Biscardo, Mabis, 2020, 75cl
- £8.49 per bottleEspinos y Cardos, Los Espinos Sauvignon Blanc, Central Valley, Chile, 2019
- £11.50 per bottleRib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2018, 75cl