Baccolo Bianco Veneto 2020
Silky citrus and ripe orchard fruit.
A family feeling
The Cielo family have been delivering great Italian wines since 1908, innovating local traditional wines.
Based on the values of great price, exceptional quality and trust, Luca and Pierpaolo Cielo the 4th generation expanded the wineries, wine growers base and international markets.
This wine is made with partial grapes overmaturation, a traditional venetian technique called Appassimento.
Style and Values
- Type: Bottle
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 13%
- Country: Veneto, Italy
- Vint: 2020
- Food Match : Perfect as aperitif or with delicate first courses and salads
- Tasting Notes:
Silky texture with ripe orchard fruit and subtle floral notes. Fresh, round palate with candied lemon and fragrant pear fruit.
- Grape Types: Garganega, Sauvignon Blanc
You might also like
- £10.99 per bottleUmani Ronchi Podere 2020
- £15.49 per bottleDomaine Des Tourelles Red 2017
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2019
- £11.99 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline, Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France, 2020
- £9.99 per bottleLa Vie En Rose, Cinsault Rose, IGP Pays D'OC, Languedoc, France, 2020
- £21.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2019, 75cl
- £14.50 per bottleBodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut 2018
- £15.99 per bottleThe Great Escape Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills, Thistledown, 2015, 75cl
- £26.50 per bottleMabis, Biscardo Prosecco Spumante Millesimato, DOC, Veneto, Italy (150CL)
- £63.99 per bottleBrut Prestige, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 150cl
- £8.99 per bottleTorre Solar, Tempranillo, Syrah, VDT Castilla, Spain, 2018
- £19.49 per bottleKatz Pinot Gris, Domaine Klur, 2019, 75cl