Baccolo Bianco Veneto 2020
Silky citrus and ripe orchard fruit.
A family feeling
The Cielo family have been delivering great Italian wines since 1908, innovating local traditional wines.
Based on the values of great price, exceptional quality and trust, Luca and Pierpaolo Cielo the 4th generation expanded the wineries, wine growers base and international markets.
This wine is made with partial grapes overmaturation, a traditional venetian technique called Appassimento.
Style and Values
- Type: Bottle
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 13%
- Country: Veneto, Italy
- Vint: 2020
- Food Match : Perfect as aperitif or with delicate first courses and salads
- Tasting Notes:
Silky texture with ripe orchard fruit and subtle floral notes. Fresh, round palate with candied lemon and fragrant pear fruit.
- Grape Types: Sauvignon Blanc, Garganega
You might also like
- £29.95 per bottlePickering's Original 1947
- £8.25 per bottleCalusari, Vinul Verii, Viile Timisului, Romania, 2021
- £2.75 per canLeith Porter
- £10.99 per bottleRioja Royal Tinto 2020
- £33.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2016, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleLa Vie En Rose, Cinsault Rose, IGP Pays D'OC, Languedoc, France, 2020
- £2.00 per canGen!us Craft Lager
- £13.50 per bottleLagar de Bouza Albariño, Bouza do Rei, 2021, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleIl Meridione Catarratto, 2019, 75cl
- £11.25 per bottleAlianca Bairrada Reserva 2018
- £12.75 per bottleLe Bio Balthazar Minervois 2020
- £13.99 per bottleSimonsig Mr. Borio's Shiraz 2018