Baccolo Rosso Veneto 2019
Ripe berries and sweet spice.
A family feeling
The Cielo family have been delivering great Italian wines since 1908, innovating local traditional wines.
Based on the values of great price, exceptional quality and trust, Luca and Pierpaolo Cielo the 4th generation expanded the wineries, wine growers base and international markets.
This wine is made with partial grapes overmaturation, a traditional venetian technique called Appassimento.
Style and Values
- Type: Bottle
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 13.5%
- Country: Veneto, Italy
- Vint: 2019
- Food Match : Vegan Lasagne and strong cheeses
- Tasting Notes:
Lots of sweet spice and ripe berry fruit aromas and flavours. Round juicy palate with a lovely richness coming from the partially dried grapes.
- Grape Types: Corvina, Merlot
You might also like
- £15.49 per bottleDomaine des Tourelles White 2018
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2019 75cl
- £13.90 per bottleAlvarinho, Marques De Lara, 2019, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottleBella Modella, Prosecco Spumante, DOC, Veneto, Italy
- £65.75 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle, Magnum, 2012, 150cl
- £30.95 per bottleAncnoc 12 year old
- £7.99 per bottleBella Modella, Pinot Grigio Blush, Colline Teatine, IGT, Italy, 2019
- £14.99 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2020, 75cl
- £52.00 per caseMixed Case - £52 for 6 Wines including fizz
- £60.00 per caseNew - Mixed Case Red
- £37.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £12.99 per bottleCuvee Balthazar Viognier 2018