Baccolo Rosso Veneto 2019
Ripe berries and sweet spice.
A family feeling
The Cielo family have been delivering great Italian wines since 1908, innovating local traditional wines.
Based on the values of great price, exceptional quality and trust, Luca and Pierpaolo Cielo the 4th generation expanded the wineries, wine growers base and international markets.
This wine is made with partial grapes overmaturation, a traditional venetian technique called Appassimento.
Style and Values
- Type: Bottle
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 13.5%
- Country: Veneto, Italy
- Vint: 2019
- Food Match : Vegan Lasagne and strong cheeses
- Tasting Notes:
Lots of sweet spice and ripe berry fruit aromas and flavours. Round juicy palate with a lovely richness coming from the partially dried grapes.
- Grape Types: Corvina, Merlot
You might also like
- £22.50 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2019, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2019
- £11.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2018, 37.5cl
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic
- £15.99 per bottleCartlidge and Browne, Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast, USA, 2018
- £12.25 per bottleStella Bella, Pink Muscat, Margaret River, Australia, 2020
- £11.95 per bottleCava ‘La Escapada’
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache, South Australia, 2020
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £65.75 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle, Magnum, 2012, 150cl
- £63.99 per bottleBrut Prestige, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 150cl
- £31.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2016, 75cl