Baccolo Rosso Veneto 2019
Ripe berries and sweet spice.
A family feeling
The Cielo family have been delivering great Italian wines since 1908, innovating local traditional wines.
Based on the values of great price, exceptional quality and trust, Luca and Pierpaolo Cielo the 4th generation expanded the wineries, wine growers base and international markets.
This wine is made with partial grapes overmaturation, a traditional venetian technique called Appassimento.
Style and Values
- Type: Bottle
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 13.5%
- Country: Veneto, Italy
- Vint: 2019
- Food Match : Vegan Lasagne and strong cheeses
- Tasting Notes:
Lots of sweet spice and ripe berry fruit aromas and flavours. Round juicy palate with a lovely richness coming from the partially dried grapes.
- Grape Types: Merlot, Corvina
You might also like
- £15.90 per bottleLunaria Montepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2018
- £15.95 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2017, 75cl
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2019, 75cl
- £12.25 per bottleStella Bella, Pink Muscat, Margaret River, Australia, 2020
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache, South Australia, 2020
- £39.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £16.25 per bottleBodegas Luis Canas, Rioja Crianza, DOCA Rioja, Spain, 2017
- £10.99 per bottleGatito Loco, Blanco Organic, Rioja, Spain, 2020
- £26.99 per bottleCabernet Franc, Raats Family Wines, 2018, 75cl
- £12.25 per bottleRib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2020, 75cl
- £36.00 per bottleOgilvy vodka
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2019, 75cl