Baccolo Rosso Veneto 2019
Ripe berries and sweet spice.
A family feeling
The Cielo family have been delivering great Italian wines since 1908, innovating local traditional wines.
Based on the values of great price, exceptional quality and trust, Luca and Pierpaolo Cielo the 4th generation expanded the wineries, wine growers base and international markets.
This wine is made with partial grapes overmaturation, a traditional venetian technique called Appassimento.
Style and Values
- Type: Bottle
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 13.5%
- Country: Veneto, Italy
- Vint: 2019
- Food Match : Vegan Lasagne and strong cheeses
- Tasting Notes:
Lots of sweet spice and ripe berry fruit aromas and flavours. Round juicy palate with a lovely richness coming from the partially dried grapes.
- Grape Types: Corvina, Merlot
You might also like
- £35.00 per bottleGin & Tonic Survival Kit
- £19.49 per bottleKatz Pinot Gris, Domaine Klur, 2019, 75cl
- £15.49 per bottleMalbec, Felino, Viña Cobos, 2020, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Noir 2020
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog Ribet Chardonnay/Viognier 2020
- £15.99 per bottleThistledown, Silken Beastie Shiraz, Barossa Valley, Australia, 2020
- £11.25 per bottleAlianca Bairrada Reserva 2018
- £26.99 per bottleCabernet Franc, Raats Family Wines, 2018, 75cl
- £34.00 per bottleHoly Grass Vodka
- £14.99 per bottleFine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £31.75 per bottlePouilly Fume La Demoiselle De Bourgeois (Tete De Cuvee) 2015