Cielo e Terra, Casa Defra, Prosecco Rose DOC, Italy, 2020
Cielo e Terra is a joint venture between two families, Cielo, who have been making wine for over a century in Veneto, Puglia and the Cantina Sociale Colli Berici. Drawing on the Colli Berici's vineyard resources, combined with the Cielo family's winemaking skills, their partnership consistently produces wines which are fantastic value for money from both indigenous and international varietals.
A manual grape harvest from vineyards across the Prosecco DOC area of North East Italy. Soft pressing and fermentation via the Charmat method without maceration at a controlled temperature below 20 ° C, with selected yeasts.
Style and Values
- Type: Bottle
- Closure: Natural Cork
- ABV: 11%
- Country: Italy
- Vint: 2020
- Food Match : An elegant aperitif, for sipping at the barbecue but pairs well with lightly flavoured dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
Pale rosé in colour, this elegant Prosecco has a strawberry and cherry bouquet. Fresh, balanced and persistent on the palate with a fine mousse.
- Grape Types: Glera, Pinot Noir
You might also like
- £14.50 per bottleMezzacorona Mezza Di Mezza
- £9.25 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Grigio 2021
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2019, 75cl
- £10.75 per bottleVermador Rosé
- £16.49 per bottleThistledown, Silken Beastie Shiraz, Barossa Valley, Australia, 2020
- £10.99 per bottleBodegas Manzanos, Finca Manzanos Tempranillo Blanco, DOCa Rioja, Spain, 2020
- £20.00 per bottleGift Voucher £20
- £13.99 per bottleCuvee Balthazar Viognier 2020
- £2.50 per bottleLawless Village IPA
- £3.00 per bottleKnoydart Dubh Lochain Porter
- £10.99 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2020, 75cl
- £11.25 per bottleUmani Ronchi Podere 2020