Oddbird Low Intervention No Alcohol Organic White, Veneto, Italy
Moa Gürbüzer founded Oddbird in 2013 to question and change societies norms around alcohol and offer a quality alternative … liberated from alcohol.
Creating modern, world-class wines with zero alcohol is a skill, shaped by tradition and made possible through innovation. Achieving the distinct pure taste with high complexity doesn’t just happen. It involves a wine-making process with minimal intervention and relentless attention to every detail. From the choice of grapes and vineyard site, to fermentation, alcohol removal and bottling … a vision towards transforming drinking culture with quality in mind!
Produced iwthout the use of fertiliser, irrigation or spraying, the organic and naturally grown grapes are hand picked from family-owned vineyard in Breganze, Veneto. Garganega is used Soave, and Vespaiola is a native variety of Breganze.
Fermented spontaneously in stainless steel before they liberate it from the alcohol whilst maintaining the authenticity of the original wine.
Style and Values
- Type: Bottle
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 0%
- Country: Veneto, Italy
- Food Match : This vegan-friendly, alcohol-free wine works well with mild curry, pasta and spring salads.
- Tasting Notes:
A juicy blend of Garganega and Vespaiola grapes native to Breganze, a town in the Veneto region of Italy. Fermented spontaneously, hand harvested and 100% organic. Offering notes of pear, citrus, flowers, honey and minerality.
- Grape Types: Garganega, Vepaiola
You might also like
- £17.49 per bottleEstate Riesling, QbA, Wéingut Max Ferdinand Richter, 2020, 75cl
- £39.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £9.30 per bottleAlasia Cortese, 2020, 75cl
- £12.25 per bottleRib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2020, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Chilli Vodka
- £19.49 per bottleKatz Pinot Gris, Domaine Klur, 2019, 75cl
- £21.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2019, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleIndomita, Nostros Reserva Riesling, Bio Bio, Chile, 2021
- £9.95 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc/Pinotage Rose 2021
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case - White £50 for 6 Wines
- £13.99 per bottleCuvee Balthazar Viognier 2020
- £8.99 per bottlePierre et Papa, Dry White, IGP Comté Tolosan, France , 2020