Oddbird Blanc de Blancs, Languedoc Roussillon, France
Moa Gürbüzer founded Oddbird in 2013 to question and change societies norms around alcohol and offer a quality alternative … liberated from alcohol.
Creating modern, world-class wines with zero alcohol is a skill, shaped by tradition and made possible through innovation. Achieving the distinct pure taste with high complexity doesn’t just happen. It involves a wine-making process with minimal intervention and relentless attention to every detail. From the choice of grapes and vineyard site, to fermentation, alcohol removal and bottling … a vision towards transforming drinking culture with quality in mind!
The grape varieties used in the Oddbird wines are chosen to ensure a distinct and authentic taste in all their wines: selecting the best grapes, cultivated with organic practices in the vineyards and picked at the perfect level of maturity. Aged for a short time in oak barrique, this non alcoholic wine preserves the natural aromas and characters of the grapes.
Style and Values
- Type: Bottle
- Closure: Natural Cork
- ABV: 0%
- Country: France
- Vint: N/V
- Food Match : An excellent aperitif, and ideal with salad dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
Sparkling wine made from 100% Chardonnay from the Languedoc-Roussillon region of France. Liberated from alcohol. Notes of apple, lemon peel , lime, honey and crunchy almond.
- Grape Types: Chardonnay, Colombard
You might also like
- £2.50 per canLeith Pils
- £30.00 per casePickering's Gin Crimbo Limbo Calendar
- £16.75 per bottleLunaria Montepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2018
- £11.45 per bottleUvam, Pinot Grigio, IGT , Biscardo, Mabis, 2022, 75cl
- £18.25 per bottleChateau Guiraud Sauternes 2016
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2021, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleEnira, Bessa Valley, Bulgaria, 2017
- £65.00 per caseChristmas Wine Box inc 2 x fizz, red and white
- £10.70 per bottleFelicette, Grenache Noir, Languedoc & South West, France, 2021
- £15.75 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel Rose 2021
- £10.75 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc/Pinotage Rose 2022
- £9.65 per bottleSolara, Rose, Viile Timisului Romania, 2022